Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal (8520 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Ventura1: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
I don't think he would do that, what will be the fate of the defunct CPC in APC, the structure have been arranged.
ANPP have produce the national chairman, whatever way ACN will provide the vice president. What will be the share of CPC and its followers? They are just allowing things to play out to make the game more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Ventura1: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2014
I don't think he would do that, what will be the fate of the defunct CPC in APC, the structure have been arranged.
ANPP have produce the national chairman, whatever way ACN will provide the vice president. What will be the share of CPC and its followers? They are just allowing things to play out to make the game more interesting. No ex PDP member can clinch the presidential slot.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Caseless: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
This story came from vanguard newspaper. Who believes vanguard anyway? Trash!
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by nav(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
APC must do dt primaries no steping down 4 any body let's see hw dy can troll GEJ down wen OBJ and IBB is heating APC head 2geda tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Ventura1:
ANPP have produce the national chairman, whatever way ACN will provide the vice president. What will be the share of CPC and its followers? They are just allowing things to play out to make the game more interesting.
This is why I love the APC, they allow the speculation and propaganda of the PDP over who emerges their presidential candidate to serve as a means of getting public opinion. So far, public opinion has been gotten on age, region, religion, etc. This will give the APC a wider picture of what Nigerians really want.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:

I'm even suspecting the entire drama of withdrawing Tambuwal's security details was a ploy by the Presidency to make him even more popular.
Chai na true. Oo.. This makes APC even Ammend some of their laws
If na pdp handiwork nd Tinubu fell for it APC might never taste Aso Rock
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by AbuMikey(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Abagworo:
The reason why the rich are scared of Buhari is his uprightness and nothing more. The corrupt elite believe Buhari will kill their empire. Especially IBB.

Exactly!
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Chai na true. Oo.. This makes APC even Ammend some of their laws
If na pdp handiwork nd Tinubu fell for it APC might never taste Aso Rock
It's Buhari I pity the most. The actions of the APC hierarchy such as setting a 10,000 delegate limit to vote in their presidential primary; to amending their constitution; are being designed to endure that either Atiku or Tambuwal emerge as the candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by eightsin(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari will sell more than tambuwal but GMB's baggage is too much
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:

It's Buhari I pity the most. The actions of the APC hierarchy such as setting a 10,000 delegate limit to vote in their presidential primary; to amending their constitution; are being designed to endure that either Atiku or Tambuwal emerge as the candidate.
Huh Daz a fact guess Tinubu realise d consequences of Fielding buahri beforehand
10k delegates only when APC could boast of millions of supporters in d S/W not to made mention of the North is. A joke ND most of these delegates will come from d S/W automatically voting for Tinubu anointed candidate
Buhari iz getting flush out daily.. This merger of a thing will surely test APC toughness
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Huh Daz a fact guess Tinubu realise d consequences of Fielding buahri beforehand
10k delegates only when APC could boast of millions of supporters in d S/W not to made mention of the North is. A joke ND most of these delegates will come from d S/W automatically voting for Tinubu anointed candidate
Buhari iz getting flush out daily.. This merger of a thing will surely test APC toughness

I know this may sound insane, but don't be surprised to learn that GEJ/TAN/PDP could also be covertly funding Atiku and/or Tambuwal's campaign. This type of action somewhat has a precedent.

In 2003, Obasanjo and the National PDP rigged out Speaker Ghali N'Abba in favor of his ANPP opponent. Politics in Nigeria is 99% individual predilection and 1% party ideology.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Franzeez(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Anyway I am dancing shoki in my toilet...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:

I know this may sound insane, but don't be surprised to learn that GEJ/TAB/PDP could also be covertly funding Atiku and/or Tambuwal's campaign. This type of action somewhat has a precedent.

In 2003, Obasanjo and the National PDP rigged out Speaker Ghali N'Abba in favor of his ANPP opponent. Politics in Nigeria is 99% individual predilection and 1% party ideology.
This election gonna be a season film full of non-stop action, intrigue, suspenseful and surprises
Many don't know how politics is run in this country
I was once like dat until my uncle join APC in Osun and will narrate things happening itz den I realise politics is just lyk football anything can happen
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by talktimi(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2014
So Tinubu has been afraid of Buhari all this while ? What a coward tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by drnoel: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Did I not tell u guys that Tinubu would again stab people on the back? Look history never lies but nigerians always don't fail to amaze me. Nigerians don't read history, they have never learnt that lessons learnt from history could help one predict the future. Tinubu is a snake and will alway slitter to his most favourable side. The man has no honour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by arsetalks(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
If this is true, APC can forget it. They will likely come 3rd in the polls. I knew Tinubu can't and shouldn't be trusted. Saddening. Hope it is one of those Vanguard rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Most APC supporters getting d picture late like the dead staring at his own obituary #PoliticianAintLoyal
Thiefubu aint loyal *in Chris Brown's voice *

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
arsetalks:
If this is true, APC can forget it. They will likely come 3rd in the polls. I knew Tinubu can't and shouldn't be trusted. Saddening. Hope it is one of those Vanguard rubbish.
bros you still don't get it. Tinubu and south west apc are not interested in anything presidential election. Apc knows very well that there is no way they can win 2015 presidential election but if they are able to put up a good showing then by 2019 they will have a very strong chance .tinubu is not a dumb brain or nitwit to believe apc with just about 12 state can win the presidency. But even now the problem confronting tinubu and his group is far beyond the presidential because the south west which used to be their comfortable stronghold is very fast slipping from their hold and there are very strong indications that they will still drop one or 2 more states in the south west. So all that is in tinubu brain and his plans now is how to retain the south west. Because without the south west been under tinubu faction control ,tinubu is nobody . Which means that the presidential will be left to whoever can fight for it. Tinubu will trade any barter with anyone just to have apc win the remaining 4 states in the south west. Tinubu and his ac n have now realized that the mega party they did only brought in political liabilities and people who can't deliver when the chips are down. This is what the northern caucus in apc knows and this will play a significant role against buhari because he hasn't got the financial war chest of people like atiku . That is why atiku is pushing for a primary and not a consensus candidacy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari is stil d man to beat in primary and in general election,gej is afraid of him til tomorow,gej know that without rigging,is impossible to win.tambuwa like ribadu cannot get 3 million vote.ribadu is even more upright than tambuwa.for all have steal since ibb regime wil be bring to book under buhari.that is why d good masses, not d bad ones,need change of altitude to corruption and indiscipline.if u want corruption and indiscipline to continue,vote gej.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Larriekay: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari is stil d man to beat in primary and in general election,gej is afraid of him til tomorow,gej know that without rigging,is impossible to win.tambuwa like ribadu cannot get 3 million vote.ribadu is even more upright than tambuwa.for all have steal since ibb regime wil be bring to book under buhari.that is why d good masses, not d bad ones,need change of altitude to corruption and indiscipline.if u want corruption and indiscipline to continue,vote gej.
1million likes for ds post grin
Jesusloveyou:
1million likes for ds post
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by arsetalks(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
bros you still don't get it. Tinubu and south west apc are not interested in anything presidential election. Apc knows very well that there is no way they can win 2015 presidential election but if they are able to put up a good showing then by 2019 they will have a very strong chance .tinubu is not a dumb brain or nitwit to believe apc with just about 12 state can win the presidency. But even now the problem confronting tinubu and his group is far beyond the presidential because the south west which used to be their comfortable stronghold is very fast slipping from their hold and there are very strong indications that they will still drop one or 2 more states in the south west. So all that is in tinubu brain and his plans now is how to retain the south west. Because without the south west been under tinubu faction control ,tinubu is nobody . Which means that the presidential will be left to whoever can fight for it. Tinubu will trade any barter with anyone just to have apc win the remaining 4 states in the south west. Tinubu and his ac n have now realized that the mega party they did only brought in political liabilities and people who can't deliver when the chips are down. This is what the northern caucus in apc knows and this will play a significant role against buhari because he hasn't got the financial war chest of people like atiku . That is why atiku is pushing for a primary and not a consensus candidacy.
Seriously? Are you kidding yourself or just forming it?
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2014
arsetalks:
Seriously? Are you kidding yourself or just forming it?
just wait and see .unfolding events in the next couple of weeks will tell u whether I am right or wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
I wonder how Remi must have f__ked Tinubu to bring him back to his senses. The power of women sha!!!
Now APigShit has got a contender, but he too is too small to defeat GEJ...

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Bizibi(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Pdp!!! ibb just played a fast one........

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by sweetgala(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
Another factor that was taken into consideration which was projected by some associates of the APC national leader, Saturday Vanguard learned was the prospect of Buhari turning on Tinubu and others once he is invested with power.
“There are also fears in Asuwaju’s camp that the man may destroy Asiwaju and may come back to hurt him and some of Asiwaju’s loyalists warned him,” the source revealed.

He is going to destroy Tinubu for the greater good, you can not investigate the cabal and cronies while exempting Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Really with only 10k delegates in which Tinubu will surely control delegates from yoruba nd igbo if nt all
The primary belongs to Tinubu anointed candidate

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm beginning to doubt if the APC will really present as their candidate. It's more likely that Atiku would be the candidate in order to give the general election some modicum of competitiveness.

If Tambuwal becomes the candidate, GEJ could be heading for a massive 70% landslide victory.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tambuwal's exit from the HOR would present the PDP an opportunity to elect Mulikat Akande as the next Speaker, because Emeka Ihedioha is currently in the Imo governorship race.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by olalekan1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
If APC wants to lose with few margin to PDP, they should field Buhari but if they want to lose with wide margin, they should field Tambuwal.
There are manyy pointers to GEJ winning the presidetial post come 2015, some of them are:
1. He control the military
2. He now control INEC (when many eligibe and potential voters coukd not get their PVCs)
3. He has more money to share
4. Add yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:
I'm beginning to doubt if the APC will really present as their candidate. It's more likely that Atiku would be the candidate in order to give the general election some modicum of competitiveness.

If Tambuwal becomes the candidate, GEJ could be heading for a massive 70% landslide victory.
gej and pdp will do everything to make sure that atiku doesn't win that ticket. He is a formidable opponent. He has tight political friends in every region. He stands a very good chance of winning the presidency one day. But only if he contests under pdp .

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
onatisi:
gej and pdp will do everything to make sure that atiku doesn't win that ticket. He is a formidable opponent. He has tight political friends in every region. He stands a very good chance of winning the presidency one day. But only if he contests under pdp .
I agree he has political connections across the country; but remember 2007. Atiku had more national politics experience than Yar' Adua, but Yar' Adua won the election.

So it could happen again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is A Lie – Prof David West (MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS) / "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.