Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) (8491 Views)

Prince Bola Ajibola Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Swizbank: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
I'm sure you have heard of the Alaba of a guy that poured out venom on a whole tribe, while he is dating their product.

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by vanbonattel: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Konji is a baastard grin

One ibo chick has eaten this Alaba guy into poverty and he is now wishing her tribe death. Na you do yourself Alaba.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
When Facebook says one is celebrating years of friendship on FB with another person, does that automatically translate to dating

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by joshingjosh(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Swizbank: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
More

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Racoon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can you imagine And the man have the effontry to spew bile against a whole race undecided undecided .A tribe that built itself from the scratch even after the devastation of the war & holding off the federal forces for three years

Nigeria needs the Igbo race much more than the reverse.The earlier Nigeria accepts this startling reality the better.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Dottore: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Folks shouldn't have given attention to the Ajibola slowpoke. Silence is golden in issues like this. You people just made the anumpama popular.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by hammer6F: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
WE NEVER TELL OUR IGBO SISTER THAT HATE AND ENVY IS FUELING YORUBA MEN DESIRE FOR IGBO WOMEN.

ARE OUR IGBO SISTERS NOT DISCERNING?

HOW CAN THE MALE OF A WHOLE TRIBE JUST BECOME OBSESSED WITH THE FEMALE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE AND U PEOPLE THINK THAT IS NORMAL?

GUY THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING, MAYBE TO USE THAT WAY TO WIPE IGBO OUT. cc ngozi123, amarabae

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Herdsmen: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
hammer6F:
WE NEVER TELL OUR IGBO SISTER THAT HATE AND ENVY IS FUELING YORUBA MEN DESIRE FOR IGBO WOMEN.

ARE OUR IGBO SISTERS NOT DISCERNING?

HOW CAN THE MALE OF A WHOLE TRIBE JUST BECOME OBSESSED WITH THE FEMALE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE AND U PEOPLE THINK THAT IS NORMAL?

GUY THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING, MAYBE TO USE THAT WAY TO WIPE IGBO OUT. cc ngozi123, amarabae

You make sense...

No blame them..na say dia women get as e be..how many tribes dey gree marry dia women..

Even for u.k..
If your people reject you..your rejected already..
Check dia actresses and musicians..all with big gods..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Herdsmen:

You make sense...

No blame them..na say dia women get as e be..how many tribes dey gree marry dia women..

Even for u.k..
If your people reject you..your rejected already..
Check dia actresses and musicians..all with big gods..

Open your eyes and research,man.I do not know what you told your girls but a lot of Yoruba guys will tell you how they are looking for a relationship with them.It happened to me.The funny thing is that the younger one is called Uche too. She and the older,who is deceased now,were all over me and I was like...kilode.I did not touch any one of them because I did not fall for their overtures.
As for marriage with foreigners especially whites and important Africans,everybody knows that Yorubas have been doing that since time immemorial more than any group in Nigeria reason they have a lot of half caste more than any group.A Yoruba woman just married from the royals in Europe just a couple of years ago.Kofi Annan married a Yoruba woman who gave him 2 children.Ama Annan just married a multi billionaire Yoruba guy recently in Lagos.
Igbo men should reign in their girls and women folks.I would not blame them,Yorubas are a beautiful people that everybody is dying to marry.
Ask Bianca. grin

As for Ajibola,he is a fool for what he said.A nincompoop.An IDIOT just like Chiamere? or whatever idiotic name he bears of Vanguard.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
They are just facebooks friends. It doesn’t mean they are dating. The Alaba might not have met this girl.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by PFRB: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is not new. Gowon was sleeping with an Igbo girl while bombing Igbo men, women and children.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
When Facebook says one is celebrating years of friendship on FB with another person, does that automatically translate to dating
I winder o. Help me ask them.
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
So when facebook celebrate friendship for two people on facebook page, they are now dating. See ipob brain. I don't know how many unknown facebook friends facebook had celebrated years of friendship for. Most Nigerian youth are just disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by WisdomFlakes: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I don't think there is enough info to conclude that they are dating. Though they might be bleeping each other, but we can't say for sure that they are 'dating'.
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Any IGBO girl that dates a Yoruba is cursed already. My sisters cant even try, i don't know where theses girls come from if they have parents and siblings at all? God forbid bad thing.. If my sister tells me she is seeing a Yoruba person i'll personally take her to the hospital for proper check up. Those people are too ugly with foreign blood quite different from Igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
mercyville:

Open your eyes and research,man.I do not know what you told your girls but a lot of Yoruba guys will tell you how they are looking for a relationship with them.It happened to me.The funny thing is that the younger one is called Uche too. She and the older,who is deceased now,were all over me and I was like...kilode.I did not touch any one of them because I did not fall for their overtures.
As for marriage with foreigners especially whites and important Africans,everybody knows that Yorubas have been doing that since time immemorial more than any group in Nigeria reason they have a lot of half caste more than any group.A Yoruba woman just married from the royals in Europe just a couple of years ago.Kofi Annan married a Yoruba woman who gave him 2 children.Ama Annan just married a multi billionaire Yoruba guy recently in Lagos.
Igbo men should reign in their girls and women folks.I would not blame them,Yorubas are a beautiful people that everybody is dying to marry.
Ask Bianca. grin

As for Ajibola,he is a fool for what he said.A nincompoop.An IDIOT just like Chiamere? or whatever idiotic name he bears of Vanguard.

Shut up your mouth you are talking nonsense, non of my sisters will ever look the direction of a Yoruba man talkless of dating one. I dont know where these Igbo girls come from they are just disgracing us anyhow, how can you choose bicycle over a Range Rover, it just doesn't make sense. Do you know how many foreign women that cling unto Igbo men, just ask them which Nigeria tribe they want to marry they just scream eegbo, ibo, Igbo.. like that.
Let Yoruba men learn to be contented with their women cos the rate at which they are all over Igbo girls soon their women will be stuck single in large numbers cos Igbo man don't wish to marry a Yoruba woman its a fact, so who will then marry them if their men are looking elsewhere..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
I red where one guy called him 'SKULL MINER' that guy must be a nairalander.LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Bane2020: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
They are or were(hopefully the latter is the case) Facebook friends, celebrating Facebook friendship doesn't translate to dating fellas... make una no dey disgrace Igbos like this bikonu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by SarakiBukola: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
Any IGBO girl that dates a Yoruba is cursed already. My sisters cant even try, i don't know where theses girls come from if they have parents and siblings at all? God forbid bad thing.. If my sister tells me she is seeing a Yoruba person i'll personally take her to the hospital for proper check up. Those people are too ugly with foreign blood quite different from Igbo..

Keep deceiving yourself.

You get mileage checker ontop the place abi ?

Ask Ikemba what FFK did before dashing him the leftovers. He be like say this thing pain you small grin

10 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by 12Monkeys: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
So Jewbook friendship anniversary celebrations equates to having a relationship?

You niggaz are daft.

And why the hell are you guys still on JewBOOK?

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Agboki: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
undecided undecided undecideddat guy na serious catalogue!No ask me d meaning because I no even no!
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Sharpshooota: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's Afonjas for you...

Only fools will allow herself to be deceived by an Afonja

The Alaba guy only voiced out what a typical Afonja says in his heart

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Keep deceiving yourself.

You get mileage checker ontop the place abi ?

Ask Ikemba what FFK did before dashing him the leftovers. He be like say this thing pain you small grin

Hehehehe you are mentally imbalanced so i will just laugh. Ikemba was long dead before FFK did what you are claiming he did with Bianca. I can now see why, your people take Igbo women as gods that's why if any of you manages to bleep any Igbo girl it will make front page on the media the following day while Igbo guys can easily furk your Tinubu's wife without coughing about it..

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by SarakiBukola: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
[/b]
[s]Hehehehe you are mentally imbalanced so i will just laugh. Ikemba was long dead before FFK did what you are claiming he did with Bianca. I can now see why, your people take Igbo women as gods that's why if any of you manages to bleep any Igbo girl it will make front page on the media the following day while Igbo guys can easily furk your Tinubu's wife without coughing about it.[/s].

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=70427057][/quote]
Afonja i dint know where you people get the feeling that you are loved. It has become a canker warm to your mind. Renew your mind before its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by falcon01: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
una go taya leave am.
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Shut up your mouth you are talking nonsense, non of my sisters will ever look the direction of a Yoruba man talkless of dating one. I dont know where these Igbo girls come from they are just disgracing us anyhow, how can you choose bicycle over a Range Rover, it just doesn't make sense. Do you know how many foreign women that cling unto Igbo men, just ask them which Nigeria tribe they want to marry they just scream eegbo, ibo, Igbo.. like that.
Let Yoruba men learn to be contented with their women cos the rate at which they are all over Igbo girls soon their women will be stuck single in large numbers cos Igbo man don't wish to marry a Yoruba woman its a fact, so who will then marry them if their men are looking elsewhere..

May God heal you.Yoruba guys marry Yoruba Dames in millions.Your Igbo women married are not even up to 2000 even with their 'I will die for you attitude towards the Yoruba guys.Meanwhile none of these Igbo Dames knows or even cares that you exist.What are you going to do now,scallywag? grin

16 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
If your sister dates Yoruba man, you will either kill yourself or run mad. Chioma is following davido despite having baby mamas, just cos no igbo man can give her the joy she's getting from the Yoruba boy. Beside, which Yoruba would date your sister?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
12Monkeys:
So Jewbook friendship anniversary celebrations equates to having a relationship?

You niggaz are daft.

And why the hell are you guys still on JewBOOK?
That is typical ipob for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tigerclaws: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
yeroba Muslim are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BiafranJesus: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
A cowardly Yoruba muslim just posted false information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Calls For Arrest Of Miyetti Allah Leaders / BREAKING: Court Restrains INEC From Issuing Okorocha With Certificate Of Return / Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.