Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,899 members, 7,863,092 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA (4988 Views)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / 100 Things You May Not Know About "Biafra" / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2014
And claimed our scientific inventions as their own. The Science of metallurgy originated in Eastern Nigeria. This well documented fact
macof:

Americans foundation was truly built with Ancient Egypt in mind

Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by BlackTechnology: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2014
GenBuhari:
And claimed our scientific inventions as their own. The Science of metallurgy originated in Eastern Nigeria. This well documented fact

I am hearing this for the first time

Pls provide me the link
Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2014
I suggest you google as I read it years ago in a Scientific journal
BlackTechnology:

I am hearing this for the first time

Pls provide me the link
Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by prettyboi1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Great work @OP,this is such a great thread. God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by Horus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsgSl_XVXI/AAAAAAAAAP8/JuU1HRDHZd0/s1600/lock.jpg[/img]
Ramses as an adolescent youth with the side-lock

African youth with the side-lock

Perhaps the curious feature about this cultural expression, is that the youth side-lock is strictly an African custom, and the fact that the ancient Egyptians shared with Africans south of the Sahara this custom, is significant.
Re: 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA by macof(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Horus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsgSl_XVXI/AAAAAAAAAP8/JuU1HRDHZd0/s1600/lock.jpg[/img]
Ramses as an adolescent youth with the side-lock

African youth with the side-lock

Perhaps the curious feature about this cultural expression, is that the youth side-lock is strictly an African custom, and the fact that the ancient Egyptians shared with Africans south of the Sahara this custom, is significant.

The little boy is of what ethnicity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / Rivers Re - Run Inec Collation Officers Run Away From Collation Centers (photos) / Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.