Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65326 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dunkem21(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow. Thanks. Just submitted my application now now.

Tip: Always save your page. However, If you click submit and you loose everything, just use the back space to go back to the form page; then save. Login again and submit.

Op, Thanks again. Grabs popcorn and kunu while waiting.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
dunkem21:
Wow. Thanks. Just submitted my application now now.

Tip: Always save your page. However, If you click submit and you loose everything, just use the back space to go back to the form page; then save. Login again and submit.

Op, Thanks again. Grabs popcorn and kunu while waiting.
Like seriously you have submitted?
Hmmmh. All the best shaa
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
please guys, dont be in a haste to submit. I suggest you save or print dt question page and take time to answer it offline. Later you can go online and fill it there and then submit.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by jeffmyson(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes its true people! Don't be in a hurry to submit yet. I suggest you take it easy, go over the questions off line! Do the work and consider if the answers you are providing are the best.

I was one of the Youwin 3 awardees and I will be happy to help anyone who have issues with his work or need assistance proof reading his work.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dunkem21(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
I agree with all.

People might need a little guidance but when you have prepared yourself on what to do, it will take less than 30 minutes to complete the forms. Now, most people will start thinking of which product or business service to delve into and start to know the requirements of setting up, some have done feasibility studies, SWOT analysis and know the business dynamics.

I filled it like JAMB and with God, All things are possible!

Grabs pancake and yoyo bitters.

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
kaykash007:
@daddyfowl....really appreciate ur effort bro...pls can I hv ur email add or fone number for private talk. tanks

Its my joy to be of service to humanity.
inforylo@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dunkem21(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
daddyfowl:

Its my joy to be of service to humanity.
inforylo@yahoo.com

This should be on the FP na.

Oga seun fit apply sef.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by dunkem21(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
dunkem21:
I agree with all.

People might need a little guidance but when you have prepared yourself on what to do, it will take less than 30 minutes to complete the forms. Now, most people will start thinking of which product or business service to delve into and start to know the requirements of setting up, some have done feasibility studies, SWOT analysis and know the business dynamics.

I filled it like JAMB and with God, All things are possible!

Grabs pancake and yoyo bitters.

Goodluck to u!
For those who ve not submitted, Pls take time to fill, sleep over it, edit, finalize n pray 2ur God n den submit.
During our stage two training, we were expose to mistakes dat disqualify som pple and the facts dat got us qualified.
So my advice "pls tak ur time"
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Adulphus(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Xtah:
can i apply using my techno m3
Is not what you can apply with phone. U need to compile a good business summary and you fill in the answers to the question on the Template. I suggest you first download the template, settle down to observe the question because if do it as a question and answer like EXAM, U will not be selected to summit Ur business Plan. SHALOM!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Will compose few tips base on my expose dat will contribute to ur successful selection moro pls. Tnx to all n hope other youwin3 will share ders too

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chiboy429(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks every one that has contrubuted to the thread so far .

But i want to ask is the reggistration only restricted to graduate of post sec school or both for undergraduates. Please need responses thanks
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by jam04(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
daddyfowl:

Goodluck to u!
For those who ve not submitted, Pls take time to fill, sleep over it, edit, finalize n pray 2ur God n den submit.
During our stage two training, we were expose to mistakes dat disqualify som pple and the facts dat got us qualified.

What were the mistakes? Pls share
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by fflamingo(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2014
daddyfowl:
Will compose few tips base on my expose dat will contribute to ur successful selection moro pls. Tnx to all n hope other youwin3 will share ders too
I will looking forward to the tip as you have promised. thanks!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2014
My Personal Tips For Youwin successful Selection:
1. Strong demonstration of employable venture.
Ur biz most showcase that it possess the ability of employing atleast 10 People.
2. Clear understanding of ur biz managerial procedures
3. Your Counter-Part Contribution. Demonstrate that u're not interested to win free money but u are willing to also contribute to the funding of ur biz idea.
4. Your Salary.
Pls fix ur salary in recognition of ur biz operational terms.
5. Demonstrate ur understand the risks associated wit ur biz idea and its possible prevention and solutions.
6. Demonstrate u ve wat it takes to market ur biz product.
GoodLuck to You all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by rukie(f): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
quote author=daddyfowl post=28149966]My Personal Tips For Youwin successful Selection:
Ur biz most showcase that it possess the ability of employing atleast 10 People.
3. Your Counter-Part Contribution. Demonstrate that u're not interested to win free money but u are willing to also contribute to the funding of ur biz idea.
4. Your Salary.
5. Demonstrate ur understand the risks associated wit ur biz idea and its possible prevention and solutions.
GoodLuck to You all.[/quote]
Thanks for the tips.
My question is will you indicate all these tips in this initial application?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice one daddyfowl..
You must also show that you have experience in the business u are writing on, show that you not a novice.
Also do enough research on your area, u can not know it all. Even after guidance from this thread you must search materials on related topics.
Most importantly you must visit those in the same line of business to have 1st hand information, know their challenges. Everything not theory, practical also key.....
Best wishes....

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by oluplus(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Coming back
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2014
rukie:
quote author=daddyfowl post=28149966]My Personal Tips For Youwin successful Selection:
4. Your Salary.
GoodLuck to You all.
Thanks for the tips.
My question is will you indicate all these tips in this initial application?

Yes, in its applicable sagment! Just read tru ur questions
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2014
I am a YouWiN! 3 winner and I must tell you that I didn't know or bribe anyone to win my millions!

However, please note that you need to know your biz. Know your proposed or existing
customers. Know your market segment. Know your market
location. State how to mitigate the risks and challenges in your
biz. State your market strengths and weaknesses. Know your
biz lead time. Know when your biz would break even. Know the
stages involve in your production and/or services. Know how to
rehash and lots more...

YouWiN! Is not as easy as you see the first stage questions. The second stage questions are world class questions but its something you can always answer even if you didn't attend a higher institution as it only demand time, passion and hard work

Don't be in a rush to submit your business notes, always ensure you read it all over again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by eninaija(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
xdream:
I am a YouWiN! 3 winner and I must tell you that I didn't know or bribe anyone to win my millions!

However, please note that you need to know your biz. Know your proposed or existing
customers. Know your market segment. Know your market
location. State how to mitigate the risks and challenges in your
biz. State your market strengths and weaknesses. Know your
biz lead time. Know when your biz would break even. Know the
stages involve in your production and/or services. Know how to
rehash and lots more...

YouWiN! Is not as easy as you see the first stage questions. The second stage questions are world class questions but its something you can always answer even if you didn't attend a higher institution as it only demand time, passion and hard work

Don't be in a rush to submit your business notes, always ensure you read it all over again and again.
Thanks 4 d tips, please explain business lead time....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by debeginin(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
daddyfowl:

Goodluck to u!
Pls can U point out some of those mistakes here for us to learn from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kaysy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
I think we should start rehearsing the questions here before submission.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chiboy429(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
jeffmyson:
Yes its true people! Don't be in a hurry to submit yet. I suggest you take it easy, go over the questions off line! Do the work and consider if the answers you are providing are the best.

I was one of the Youwin 3 awardees and I will be happy to help anyone who have issues with his work or need assistance proof reading his work.

Please can undergraduate still apply?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
eninaija:

Lead time deals with the amount of time taken from inception to production.
Eg. It takes 5 month lead time for Production for egg production.
#GoodluckToAll
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
chiboy429:

Please can undergraduate still apply?

I stand to be corrected. Youwin4 is for graduate but you can logon to www.youwin.org.ng click on contact n write to youwin email directly to be on a save side but I tink some1 wit a sch cert won @Youwin3 (unverified)
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by eninaija(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
daddyfowl:

Lead time deals with the amount of time taken from inception to production.
Eg. It takes 5 month lead time for Production for egg production.
#GoodluckToAll

Thank you
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chiboy429(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
daddyfowl:

I stand to be corrected. Youwin4 is for graduate but you can logon to www.youwin.org.ng click on contact n write to youwin email directly to be on a save side but I tink some1 wit a sch cert won @Youwin3 (unverified)

I just mail them now ,waiting for a response from them ,. Thanks for the idea
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by daddyfowl(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
chiboy429:

I just mail them now ,waiting for a response from them ,. Thanks for the idea
All the best on ur lane of success
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
eninaija:

Time taking for a unit of your products or services to be ready for sales or meet the consumers or market needs

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by eninaija(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
xdream:

Time taking for a unit of your products or services to be ready for sales or meet the consumers or market needs

Thank you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.