Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000 (2982 Views)

Olisa Metuh Prepares Pdp’s Final Burial ? – By Mike Ikem Umealo / Emeka Offor Versus His Oraifite People In Anambra State By Mike Ofiaeli / Farrakhan And Mike Wallace On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000 by henrijin: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Wallace: Farrakhan, you go to Nigeria. Which is, if not the most corrupt nation in Africa that it is. It could be the most corrupt nation in the world. Minister Farrakhan...

Farrakhan: Oh now Mr Wallace...

Wallace: It is the most corrupt nation that I have ever covered. I've been there 25years ago and I've been there as recently as last year.

Farrakhan: Fine. So what?! 35years old. That's what that nation is. Now here's America, 226years old. You love democracy? But there in Africa, you tryna force these people into a system of government that you just have accepted 30years ago. Black folk gat the right to vote. You not in any moral position to tell anybody how corrupt they are. You should be quiet. And let those of us who know our people go there and help them get out of that condition. But America should keep her mouth shut wherever there's a corrupt regime. As much hell as America has raised on the earth. No! I will not allow America or you Mr Wallace to condemn them as the most corrupt nation on earth. When you have spilled the blood of human beings. Have Nigeria dropped an atomic bomb and killed people in, in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Have they killed off millions of native Americans? How dare you put yourself in that position as a moral judge. I think you should keep quiet. because with that much blood on America's hand, you have no right to speak. I will speak, because I don't have that blood on my hand. Yes there's corruption there. Yes there's mismanagement of resources. Yes there is abuse. There is abuse in every nation on earth, including this one. So let's not play holy, to moralise on them. let's help them...

Wallace: I'm not moralising. I'm asking a question and I got an answer...

Farrakhan: why would you put it as the most corrupt regime in the world? That doesn't make sense.

Wallace: can you think of one more corrupt?

Farrakhan: yeah. I'm living in one. I'm living in one. Yeesss!. You've done a hell of a thing on this earth so you should not be the one to talk. You should be quiet when it comes to morale condemnation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Wallace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000 by horlus(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Epic

(1) (Reply)

Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.