Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally (2983 Views)

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
The live telecast of APC rally at Abuja
was suspended abruptly when one of the organizer had to interrupted the
Chairman speech due to bad audio quality of the telecast. The person
said " excuse me Mr chairman we paid for this program how can AIT mute
the volume ?''

immediately Ait stop the telecast

'

3 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by sojas: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
I watched the said rally also, I think Buhari's declaration. Whoever that was controlling the sound that day deliberately was turning down the volume whenever PGEJ is been criticized. Maybe information got to the organizers who quickly voiced out through Dino Melaye.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
sojas:
I watched the said rally also, I think Buhari's declaration. Whoever that was controlling the sound that day deliberately was turning down the volume whenever PGEJ is been criticized. Maybe information got to the organizers who quickly voiced out through Dino Melaye.

this is bad for cooperate image of AIT as an entity, the management should do something about this

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by iluvnaija: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
I saw the same thing. Obviously AIT is not independent, it's a branch of PDP. Have you ever notice any bad audio or poor signal during PDP or FG telecast? Only when there is bad weather sometimes.

Immediately after the MC's announcement they (AIT) cut off both TV and Radio broadcast. Does AIT know the legal implication of this act? Breach of contract!

This is a clear sign that AIT is not fair and therefore anti-people. We now know who is for us (Nigerians) and who is against us.

Poor move from AIT, they don't want people to know the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by retepmurt(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is bad.I am watching the rally live.AIT first muted the voice of the APC chairman.The anchor man of the rally drew ait attention by announcing it.He said it is a programmed they ve paid for.What i saw next,ait stopped televising the rally.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by retepmurt(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
sojas:

It is nt buhari declaration,they call it salvation rally.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
retepmurt:
It is nt buhari declaration,they call it salvation rally.
Yes you are right
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Was on raypower 100.5fm while driving around Maitama axis but was glad that AIT/raypower did what it had to do.
The trash cominig out of Oyegun as warning to FG were just outright treasons.
Nigerians are wiser now than last months!!
No Wonder they have very low crowd.
APC pls tell Nigerians what u will do better than GEJ when u eventually win in the graveyards!
Not insulting pdp, gej n pej and praising boko haram for a job well done will make me vote u!
Once again, thank you AIT!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Was on raypower 100.5fm while driving around Maitama axis but was glad that AIT/raypower did what it had to do.
APC pls tell Nigerians what u will do better than GEJ when u eventually win in the graveyards!
Not insulting pdp, gej n pej and praising boko haram for a job well done will make me vote u!
But do they consider legal implication of their action ? honestly i don't want to be bias but can you tell us one word that Mr oyegun said which has never been said before? Both political parties are guilty of such UN-cultured words

21 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by iluvnaija: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Obviously no one congratulated Boko Haram and stop being insensitive! Which planet are you from? Don't panic, your du.mb as.s is going to jail come 2015. We are few months away.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by retepmurt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
No justice in Nigeria courtesy of ait party and in a kingdom a hen is made a Judge,the cockroaches there shall know no justice.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by donphilopus: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
[s]
ZKOSOSO:
[/s]

Balderdash.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Harmthe(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
hnmmmmm naija we dey now.
d next tin will be if u dnt vote for our political party no more viewing dis station.

bad belle people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by koko12(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
well this is not news, Raymond Dokpesi has been kissing IBB'S ass since 1950BC

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by retepmurt(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Nothing treasonable from the utterances of oyegun.They were facts,hw can hunters take over the work of soldiers and they performed better wit their local guns.The rally ws plannd within 48 hours according to d chairman and u dont expect mammoth crowd.With wht i saw,nigerians are yearning for change come 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by killercute16(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
iluvaija:

Obviously no one congratulated Boko Haram and stop being insensitive! Which planet are you from? Don't panic, your du.mb as.s is going to jail come 2015. We are few months away.
Common man,why the insult,he was just outing his own opinion.....behave matured you are more than this na.

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Kokorokoo: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just like sahara reporters are a department in APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kokorokoo:
Just like sahara reporters are a department in APC
agreed but remember APC paid for the programme

5 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Sparrow13: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
So you don't know Dokpesi is a PDP member, what do you expect
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by iluvnaija: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
killercute16:
Common man,why the insult,he was just outing his own opinion.....behave matured you are more than this na.

My apologies, I didn't mean to insult anyone and it's not part of me, but it's really annoying when people see the truth and want to change or turn it down just like PDP.

I am irritated when people LIE obviously!
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by gabriel212: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
I notice that also through the Ray-Power live broadcast. the broadcast was too bad that it was difficult to hear the speech and it was cut off during the Chairman address.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by killercute16(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
iluvnaija:

My apologies, I didn't mean to insult anyone and it's not part of me, but it's really annoying when people see the truth and want to change or turn it down just like PDP.

I am irritated when people LIE obviously!
No prob...i knw how it feels

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by wengerjay(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
And it is called an independent station.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by frankyychiji(f): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
If this is true, then kudos Ait! Nigerians are wiser than they were in the past months just like one commentator above me said.

...let them restrict their campaign of calumny to Tvc.

they can also go to court if their rights have been infringed on.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by major466(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
I didn't watch the rally on AIT and I have no plans to watch it either. I got a job to do.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:
I didn't watch the rally on AIT and I have no plans to watch it either. I got a job to do.
good for you
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by xtianh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please can we get photos from any1 at the arena.

this is not the first time i have noticed this issue. it started the day Buhari declared.
But when Gej did his own declaration the transmission was so clear that you can pick every word
he says. its so pathetic this is private business and not government agency

if truly Apc paid for this service i think they deserve the best from Ait. Atleast they should be terms and condition agreement
for both parties before going to the field
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by xtianh(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
gabriel212:
I notice that also through the Ray-Power live broadcast. the broadcast was too bad that it was difficult to hear the speech and it was cut off during the Chairman address.

same thing here. if they don't want to render service to the opposition why not say it straight ahead rather than agreeing to do business and later breaching the contract agreement.

Just like a pastor going to the Night club to drink and when he sees unclad dancers he covers his eyes, why did he go to the club in the first place?
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by retepmurt(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:
Many jobs will b lost nxt year to austerity measures introduced by this govt as a result of its economic deficiencies if the right person is nt voted in come 2015.Therefore,u ve a role to play for a better Nigeria.No siddon look o!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
frankyychiji:
If this is true, then kudos Ait! Nigerians are wiser than they were in the past months just like one commentator above me said.

...let them restrict their campaign of calumny to Tvc.

they can also go to court if their rights have been infringed on.
Tomorrow you will still be the same person to criticise Buhari for gagging the Press. This is show of hypocrisy and double standard. In a democracy there must be guaranteed freedom of speech as long as it is neither treasonable not libelous.

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Uteghe(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
You guys ain't using your tongue to count your teeth. Dokpesi was arrested as an accomplice in the Independent Day bomb blast. SSS claimed implicating exchanged of SMS between him and others. Later,the case was dropped. An agreement was reached with Dokpesi to put his station at the disposal of PDP and GEJ. Without that, his arse would have been in frying pan by now.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by gift01: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
My question is What is the essence of this Salvation rally?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Riot Act? A Legal Document? / Buhari Rejects Tinubu’s Move To Make Fayemi Chief Of Staff / When Impatience Replaces Change.. By Gbemisola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.