Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Ideal Breakfast. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Ideal Breakfast. (2429 Views)

See The Best Way To Serve Your Man Breakfast. (photo) / Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. / Ideal Lunch Package For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2014
I woke up this morning craving nri ji na ofe egwusi di oku, and I am wondering why certain foods seem to be largely restricted to certain times of the day.

Who else is a non-conformist like me, and what are the "non-standard" dishes you've had for breakfast?

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Eba and afang soup. grin

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2014
I can eat fufu anytime of the day with okazi soup grin
I have lost count of the number of times I have heard it for breakfast. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by teewai3(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2014
fufu? breakfast??
av neva tried dat before!!
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2014
teewai3:
fufu? breakfast??
av neva tried dat before!!
lol....so what's your ideal breakfast then?
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by teewai3(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2014
fried rice i think!!
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Eba and afang soup. grin
correct! cheesy
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I can eat fufu anytime of the day with okazi soup grin
I have lost count of the number of times I have heard it for breakfast. embarassed
....i wonder where dem dey enter tongue
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by teewai3(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
lol..wetin u mean nw?
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
teewai3:
lol..wetin u mean nw?
...lol...she understands. seems you are not even sure about the fried rice?
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by teewai3(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2014
fried rice is ok for me!!
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....i wonder where dem dey enter tongue

lolz...
That's what everyone says, but I guess an angel comes in the night to suck out all the fat in me... cry
__ I can't remember the last time I ate garri with good mind, naso I go dey grumble while eating it but give me FUFU and you will see me in action grin

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz...
That's what everyone says, but I guess an angel comes in the night to suck out all the fat in me... cry
__ I can't remember the last time I ate garri with good mind, naso I go dey grumble while eating it but give me FUFU and you will see me in action grin
hmmm..wetin una like inside fufu self..na 1ce I don taste dat tin since birth,trust mi..the stuff dey smell too much
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..wetin una like inside fufu self..na 1ce I don taste dat tin since birth,trust mi..the stuff dey smell too much

nahnah...not all...
__the one I make myself doesn't smell one bit and when I have to buy from the market, I can identify the non-smelling ones on sight...e done tey na ;D____ lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nahnah...not all...
__the one I make myself doesn't smell one bit and when I have to buy from the market, I can identify the non-smelling ones on sight...e done tey na ;D____ lmao
leme derail in jxt 2 post..Kachis,i never got to hear ur voice note Sha..and wat I didnt add d last Time.. Please***,wats d exact page cos I saw d 1 u sent to a guy but not d 1st..pls
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz...
...lol.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
....lol...it takes a pro to ace the best.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....lol...it takes a pro to ace the best.
Lolzz..u self go like fufu shaa..I can tell from ur LOL..Bro easy oo,ur belly no be dumping can cheesy
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nahnah...not all...
... thumbs UP!
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolzz..u self go like fufu shaa..I can tell from ur LOL..Bro easy oo,ur belly no be dumping can cheesy
....i"m a bricklayer.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....i"m a bricklayer.
oh! OK bro smiley.. No matter wat we eat.as long as its safe for d tummy,its ok..greetnx bro

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Garri fr breakfast is sometin i will neva indulge in , talk more of fufu...una wey fit chop am dey try oo no be small... Plz BREAkFaST ought to be a light meal
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Garri fr breakfast is sometin i will neva indulge in , talk more of fufu...una wey fit chop am dey try oo no be small... Plz BREAkFaST ought to be a light meal
Breakfast is meant to be the biggest meal of the day. Ask any professional.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:

Breakfast is meant to be the biggest meal of the day. Ask any professional.
Hmmmm, i hear u.... Weda biggest meal or nt, it aint suppose to be HEAVY sha.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Hmmmm, i hear u.... Weda biggest meal or nt, it aint suppose to be HEAVY sha.
Hia!......GRAMMAR.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
SuperMartins:
oh! OK bro smiley.. No matter wat we eat.as long as its safe for d tummy,its ok..greetnx bro
sure

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Pavore9: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Though l take slices of wheat bread with fresh tomatoes, onions,cabbage, carrot,cucumber(all chopped) with a mug of goat milk but at times when am preparing this my mind is distracted towards microwaving the left-over semolina & whatever soup l have!
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
porridge with bananas or berries.
eggs, toast, ham, cheese
nom nom nom
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by engrjacuzzi: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
fufu with afang melon draw soup with stew..best for breakfast.
Re: The Ideal Breakfast. by tranxo(m): 2:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Pavore9:
Though l take slices of wheat bread with fresh tomatoes, onions,cabbage, carrot,cucumber(all chopped) with a mug of goat milk but at times when am preparing this my mind is distracted towards microwaving the left-over semolina & whatever soup l have!
lol......your mind is THERE! grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Brain Foods For Children / If You Have Not Eaten This Sweet, Then You Are Probably Still A Teen / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.