Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. (8998 Views)

Breakfast Ideas By Moxy Samz / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water / The African Breadfruit Meal (ukwa) Is Highly Nutritious And Sweet No Be Small O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2012
i'm tired of eating the regular
-bread,egg and tea,
-rice,beans or yam and
cereals for breakfast.
Aint there other nutritious foods one can eat for breakfast apart from these regulars?
Naija food don tire me o.
Pls drop your suggestions here!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Ruqaya(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ok. Let's go the yoruba way:
take pap with moinmoin or bean cake.

1 Like

Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ruqaya: Ok. Let's go the yoruba way:
take pap with moinmoin or bean cake.
there's no time to make moin-moin or bean cake in the morning.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by jtkoko9(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
;DYou can have susages with bread, moi-moi/akara + pap, boiled unripe plantain with gardenegg sauce, ther's so much you can have for breakfast
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by jtkoko9(f): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
Another quick one if you have your regular cornflakes at hand is to pour some groundnuts in it and you are good to go.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Cuteobi(f): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2012
U cud try makin sandwiches.few slices of bread,some lettuce, few slices of firm raw tomatoes,egg(optional) and a cup of warm green tea. Ur good to go!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Cuteobi: U cud try makin sandwiches.few slices of bread,some lettuce, few slices of firm raw tomatoes,egg(optional) and a cup of warm green tea. Ur good to go!
sandwich?nice one!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
jtkoko9: ;DYou can have susages with bread, moi-moi/akara + pap, boiled unripe plantain with gardenegg sauce, ther's so much you can have for breakfast
sausage ke?
How can i make that ready before 7a.m?
Plantain and garden-egg can only be when its in season.
Thanks though...
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
jtkoko9: Another quick one if you have your regular cornflakes at hand is to pour some groundnuts in it and you are good to go.
groundnut and cornflakes?cheesy cheesy
Now,that's new!

1 Like

Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by AmakaG29(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
Fry a piece of meat, onions, peppers, and plantains together

Enjoy it with whole wheat toast with Nutella or chocolate spread

Also, increase the variety and amounts of fruits you eat in the morning. Smoothies can also an nutrition and variety for an early morning pick-me-up
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by liljboy(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2012
Sugar cane wif alomo

2 Likes

Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
sausages, scramble eggs, omlette, baked bean, pancakes, croisant, mixed fruits like water melon, pineapple, patotoes, fried yam, plantain, cereals of different kinds.....more to come
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2012
lil jboy: Sugar cane wif alomo
you say what?
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Amaka G29:
Fry a piece of meat, onions, peppers, and plantains together

Enjoy it with whole wheat toast with Nutella or chocolate spread

Also, increase the variety and amounts of fruits you eat in the morning. Smoothies can also an nutrition and variety for an early morning pick-me-up
nice!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by kemmeye: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2012
pancakes or waffles
or maybe croissants and..
yeah maybe oats
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by youngsoye(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2012
I dunno if dey do sell koko(pap) early morning in ur area. You can take that with akara or moin-moin

1 Like

Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by slimyem: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
kemmeye:
pancakes or waffles
or maybe croissants and..
yeah maybe oats
pancakes and oats-fine!
But where i wan take see croissants early in the morning?
And if na to make,how i go fit make am that early momo?
Gimme foods that are easy and quick to prepare Nigerian style not oyibo style!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by queenyetty09(f): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
try noodles n eggs with few diced tomatoes,green pepper,onion,carrot etc.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by firestar(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Here one:
I had alot of vegetable soup(Efo riro) cooked the day before and God help anyone who 'singles' out choice pieces by dawn!
With it I dip bread and wash it down with water.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by cogsej06(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
jtkoko9: ;DYou can have susages with bread, moi-moi/akara + pap, boiled unripe plantain with gardenegg sauce, ther's so much you can have for breakfast

Pls tell her jare.....as a young Dude I hv my varieties daily b4 I zoom off 4 d day, Prepared by me......n yummy too. @Slim.....go n learn
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by yommy2sure(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
ogi/akamu/custard with plenty milk and akara or moi moi or peppered meat is timeless
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by cogsej06(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
jtkoko9: Another quick one if you have your regular cornflakes at hand is to pour some groundnuts in it and you are good to go.

Oh NO....here I was commending U abv n U spoilt such coming up with this JUNK.
N/B conflakes,goldenmon, ''coker-oat'' is noooo food. Jeez there are many food one can hv 4 breakfask n nt JUNK.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by ckkris: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
Akpu, Amala, Tuwo, with better vegetable soup. That's man's food. Then he can survive go slow, intrigue at work, & all the wahala, by drinking tea and all other nonsense fast food. Otherwise fine, fine babes go use lunch time collect una husband. After prophet go say na winch. Solid in the morning for energy for the day, solid in the evening, and madam go de happy, well well. For variety, yam, rice, beans, but always with vegetable.
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Oskilala: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
Try Popcorn & Carrot
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Ninapha(f): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
Cuteobi: U cud try makin sandwiches.few slices of bread,some lettuce, few slices of firm raw tomatoes,egg(optional) and a cup of warm green tea. Ur good to go!

this my best fastfood. U can also at other times mix a teaspoonful of butter with a portion of sardine, paste on the bread and toast if u like then add cabbage, tomatoes and little fresh pepper if u wish.

hv u tried making dried fish and meat sauce and keep ready in the fridge? just add ur vegetable and hot dog eat with eko(agidi)
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by cogsej06(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
slimyem: i'm tired of eating the regular
-bread,egg and tea,
-rice,beans or yam and
cereals for breakfast.
Aint there other nutritious foods one can eat for breakfast apart from these regulars?

Mayb U r used 2 just d normal rice n stew, beans n yam.......try making good sauce, dey arent expensive, hw abt spagetii, either boiled unripe plantain with bitter leave, tomato, onion, paper n cat fish sauce, d abv can also go wiith boiled or friend yam.....fried plantain n pap, nt custard oooo I said PAP. In my weekly recipe dere must b beans, dats 4 sure. I guess I will prepare breakfast meals 4 2weeks without any repitition and post here dats what I am gonna do. Will b back soon if tym permits. But food plenty sha......
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by ckkris: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
Wetin be croissant? Na so your grandfather take show many wives how to bring strong strong children? Unless you marry oyinbo husband. Oyinbo sef don de abandon all those food wey de bring typhoid & diabities. You de hear that kin things before?
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Emylexray(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Try akamu and okro mixed together, garnished with roasted frong accompained with a bottle of alomo!..you'll thank me i swear..over-balanced diet
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Emylexray(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
lil jboy: Sugar cane wif alomo
gbam!..lmao!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
cogsej06:

Oh NO....here I was commending U abv n U spoilt such coming up with this JUNK.
N/B conflakes,goldenmon, ''coker-oat'' is noooo food. Jeez there are many food one can hv 4 breakfask n nt JUNK.

You call cornflakes and oats JUNK? Your thinking is very unique!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
slimyem: i'm tired of eating the regular
-bread,egg and tea,
-rice,beans or yam and
cereals for breakfast.

I definitely knew its gonna be a from a woman!
Re: Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. by cogsej06(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
naijasexy:

You call cornflakes and oats JUNK? Your thinking is very unique!

YES!!! So U call dem food abi?? But wen U see '' '' covering a word U should understand dat dere can b reservations........nawa ooooo dats y we see lots of fat n orobo kids frm such home. Conflakes ko...... oat ni....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Congolese Eat Gorillas And Apes!! / Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? / What's Your Best Food Combination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.