Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa (4844 Views)

Segun Adeniyi, Dipo Famakinwa, Jarus For Change Lecture/workshop / Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / Don’t Insult Jonathan, Atiku, Others; Buhari Urges His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Goddex: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
ALL the federal roads in the southwest are in terrible conditions - FACT

Hahaha really?
Like which one?
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Arch1:
ALL the federal roads in the southwest are in terrible conditions - FACT

The worst federal roads are in the southeast - FACT

The 2nd Niger Bride still remains a pipe dream - FACT

omololu2020:
u are a very stup!d fool,do u think am a bush boy lik u,u are not d one i even quoted !diot.can u tell me jona.daft achivement in d bush u r typin from...fool

Guys, ignore that ethnocentric and ultra-bigoted individual. The fact accepted universally is that GEJ has failed to have any impact whatsoever on the major problems that has always plagued Nigeria to ensure that our nation remains underdeveloped and backwards. In fact GEJ has taken us backwards in regards to the search for solutions to our major woes.

Corruption, known worldwide to be a major reason why African nation remain basket cases, is best not mentioned under GEJ who is surely one of the most corruption-friendly leader in the universe !!!

We have been told since time immemorial that our nation cannot develop committing over 70% of its annual spending to recurrent expenditure, at the expense of capital spendings, which only maintains waste, bloated governance and profligacy detrimental to the development of Nigeria. What has '10 airplanes' and 'billion Naira food' GEJ done to tackle this fundamental and crippling malaise?

Has anyone seen a sincere reform of the Army, NPF, Secret services and other armed forces institutions to make them better at delivering on their core brief of protecting Nigerian lives and property? If anything our armed forces have never been this ineffective, demoralised and totally compromised to be turned into a third arm of government that does/says anything in the interest of the ruling PDP Party instead of striving to deliver in the best interest of Nigerians!!! The concept of strong and independent institution,vitally needed by Nigeria almost above all other considerations, has died a hideously comical death under GEJ !!!!

Refining our oil optimally is essential as a complete game-changer for Nigeria because it means we produce enough refined derivative of crude to satisfy local demand while we can even go on to export a healthy volume of refined products which would seriously boost Nigeria's income significantly. We could also defeat scams against Nigeria initiated through rogue marketer conduct masquerading as "importation and supply" of refined oil. What has GEJ done to make this pivotal goal a reality? Absolutely nothing. If anything, GEJ has shown to the world, via binning the recommendation of the Ribadu petroleum task force, that he is a major part of the reason why graft continues to ail and cripple the Nigerian petroleum sector.

Have we seen a reform of the home of corruption (NNPC) that continues to make billions of dollars disappear into thin air as if we are talking about 30 kobo?

How about the ultra-important power sector that has now completely being taken over by the crony capitalism GEJ dubiously sold as "power privatisation" ? Till today power supply is worsening with no solution in sight simply because the hideously corrupt GEJ hijacked another laudable target to make it entirely about the enrichment of his cronies and the usual AGIPs all to the detriment of Nigeria?

I could go on all day yet suffice to say honest and balanced folks who know the major problems of Nigeria, i.e those that have kept and will continue to keep Nigeria down, will agree GEJ is a monumental failure who has to leave for Nigeria to make real progress.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boscojugunu:
coming from a disgruntled saTANist
I repeat, this is senseless thread from bigoted Op.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by anonimi: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
This article reminds me of Gowon, he was in a similar as Jonathan today, high oil price and an on going war but Gowon was able to achieve a lot, in fact almost all federal roads, rails, universities and many more way built under Gowon. What is gej's excuse?

High oil price since when
Price that has dropped from $110 in December 2012 to $79 today i.e. almost 30% reduction and you are blabbing high oil price?

And Jonathan has not built roads, railways and universities while MAINTAINING/ REVIVING/REFURBISHING them as well in his four years in office compared to his predecessors
I guess you can label a man anything and DENY his sterling achievements based on your sinister agenda shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by patrickmuf(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Post by @Albert killed it for me...
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
The comment that wins the prize is: '' He stopped the fuel queues''.

That one is sad. As if there should have been the queues in the first place. Jonathan stopped it but the refineries are in worse shape. So the price for us is a permanence robbery of the poor by the rich. Now that the oil price is down to $73, there won't be much following exchange to import fuel yet they will try to keep at the pump will constant then the revolution that will come will be so destructive people may not recognize the country anymore.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by chamboy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want to ask TAN members one question.. please can you give me a brief explanation of why u are being paid.. asin describe ur duties that warrant payment.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
anonimi:

Price that has dropped from $ 110 in December 2012 to $ 79 today i.e. almost 30% reduction and you are blabbing high oil price?

And Jonathan has not built roads, railways and universities while MAINTAINING/ REVIVING/REFURBISHING them as well in his four years in office compared to his predecessors
I guess you can label a man anything and DENY his sterling achievements based on your sinister agenda shocked
Please, Don’t Insult me With Jonathan’s Failure

1 Like

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
@OP
Please why should Dipo F.'s view be different from the view of any other tribalistic nigerian?I checked him briefly on facebook and discovered that he doesn't have a nationalistic view.I will see him that way.I want to see a passionate nigerian not one projecting Ohaneze,Arewa or Oduduwa.I never heard about him until today.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:
Comments from Nigerians to the article above:

BAYO
November 13, 2014 - 2:20 pm
Very nauseating when you hear that he is the best President we have ever had; how anyone could sleep in his/her bed comfortable in the knowledge that bare faced lies have been spewed to the nation. I just pray we can gently send him back to Otuoke in 2015.

Mikky
November 13, 2014 - 2:58 pm
But, he stopped queues at filling stations, he refurbished Lagos Kano Railway line, he resurfaced Benin Ofosu road, and of course, he did not die in office like Yar adua.

shashi
November 13, 2014 - 3:16 pm
MIKKY YOU ARE RIGHT.HE DID NOT DIE IN POWER “YET” LIKE YAR ADUA BUT CLUELESS AND USELESS WHILE IN POWER.lets wait till 2015 FEBRUARY

Albert
November 13, 2014 - 4:56 pm
Nigeria has now become a full blown communist regime were lies, constant and repeated lies, propaganda, deceit, spread of fear and rumour mongering have now become official govt policies.
I watched Jonathan`s declaration in Abuja and Adams commemoration of his 6th year as Governor of Edo state. They both became Chief executives President of the FRN and Gov of Edo state at same time. The one in Abuja was like a beauty pageant whilst that in Benin was akin to a convocation ceremony of University of Harvard.
Such an occasion at Abuja could have been a celebration of achievements for a party that has been in power since 1999. It could have been a testimonial day for Goodluck who has been President since 2010. The highlights were the speech by the VP, which centred on his personal and working relationship with Jonathan.
Senate President Mark , someone noted for supporting any person in power and for his anti-democratic credentials and support for the annulment of June 12 election and his promise to kill MKO is power was handed to him, rambled and ended up endorsing Jonathan without mentioning a single achievement by Goodluck.
Akpabio recited a poem about transformation, he was not very sure of the script he memories, whether it was the transformation of Akwa Ibom or Nigeria. So he went ahead with the narration of transformation going on in the power sector and agric sector. That, Nigerians now enjoy electricity 24/7. That, agric for the first time in Nigeria is now business. Before GEJ, Agric was not business. It is strange to hear anyone saying that, Agriculture which is the oldest profession in the world and in Nigeria was not business until 2011. It is only in 2011 that, we as a nation started establishing, Agric faculties, colleges and Banks. Yet, facts and figures reveal that, Nigeria imports almost 70% of what we consume. Agric Items which were hitherto banned under Obasanjo`s regimes are now imported in full scale with govt subsidies and Tax exemption. Visit any of our local markets and departmental stores and see items on our shelves. 90% imported food items.
Muritala -Obasanjo Administration set up Operation feed the Nation, Shagari launched operation Green revolution. What has GEJ established? Nothing! He rather reversed all the policies of Obasanjo and today, Nigeria is importing 70% of our food needs. The Federal Govt has over 36 Federal Ministries. Such an event could have rolled out the palpable achievements of each of these Ministries or apart of Agric, the rest are ghost ministries?
Compared the Abuja carnival to the rally in Benin commemorating Adams 6 years in Power? Adams spoke for almost an hour without reading any prepared speech. His presented his testimonial and mentioned the state of affairs he met Edo State. He inherited Edo State, completely raped and rendered useless, hopeless, hapless and wrecked by the PDP after 8 years. He mentioned the roads, schools, hospitals he has constructed and could be verified.
Adams asked for PDP testimonials in Edo state? I will add PDP testimonial for Nigeria?
It pains my heart to hear so-called propagandists for GEJ making ugly noises and insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians. At one breath, Jonathan has performed better than all the ex president combined. When we asked them for any testimonies, they have none to show. When we probe further, they will tell you, under the circumstances he has tried, and he is doing his best if not of those who are sabotaging his efforts. When we asked who are those sabotaging him, they will either say the Northerners of APC. How are these two sabotaging him. They will either tell you they are criticizing him or supporting BH. When you asked if any of the Fed Govt policies, bills or requests has been stalled at the National Assembly like Obama is experiencing in the US? Is the Army, Police, Ministers and all the security agencies under the control of the opposition or critics?
Is Goodluck the first and only President to be criticized or confronted with security challenges in Nigeria or Africa?
Sometimes it is extremely painful to see the depth of the ignorance of Nigerians on how Govt works and the responsibilities, functions and duties of the President of the FRN. To be a President of Nigeria, is not by force. You pay 22 million naira pay for the party nomination, campaign and contest elections.
Every leader at least will point at something he bequeathed to his people. Tafawa Balewa might say, he constructed River Niger Bridge, Kanji dam and built world class universities in the 3 regions . Shagari might say we built Housing Estates, started the FCT Project and launched operation Green Revolution, IBB might say, l completed FCT and built ASO Rock, National Assembly complex, created new states, built 2 refineries. Gowon might say, l executed a civil war within 30 months and kept Nigeria one, built a modern state of Nigeria and ushered in prosperity which was rare for a country coming out of a civil war. We could look at the flyovers in Lagos and the numerous Express way across the nation. Abacha might say, if for anything, he restored the pride and honour of Nigeria is a great Force in Africa and the world. Nigerian Armed Forces were at the vanguard for the restoration of peace and constitutional rule in Liberia and Sierra Leone. Obasanjo might say, l pull Nigeria from its brinks and the woods, kept our restive military in the barracks and away from politics, kept Nigeria safe and handed over Nigeria intact, indivisible, strong and one nation to Yara Adua and Goodluck
Goodluck at least will take credit for the following;- building an industry of corruption in Nigeria; share, steal, loot and launder public resources with the instrumentality of the Presidency;, clueless leadership, divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines, ex militants and sponsors of terror groups being spokesperson of the Government and friends of the President, surrendering Nigeria to the hands of a cabal and criminals, the first president ever in our history to surrender Nigerian territories to invaders. The first president to voluntarily surrender territories of Nigeria bigger than the size of Togo and Ghana combined and with a population more than that of Benin Republic and Togo combined.
GEJ might also be the first President of Nigeria who will be a candidate for the Hague.

Leke Popoola
November 14, 2014 - 12:57 am
Albert, I normally dont respond to comments but for this I have to. I thank you for this. May God in his infinite mercies bless you abundantly. When I see comments like this, I get hope because the state of Nigeria right now is saddening. Unfortunately, a lot of our people are simple too sentimental, along religious and tribal lines to acknowledge the truth. I always avoid criticizing Jonathan, because as a Yoruba man and a Muslim, the first thing i will hear is “Yes you are all BH” or ” is it because he is not Yoruba”. Seriously, If Jonathan was my father, I will tell him he is a failure. Nigeria can do better–absolutely

FEMI AJETUNMOBI USA
November 14, 2014 - 7:32 am
BLAME MANY ELECTORATES WHO VOTED HIM INTO OFFICE AND THEY WILL DO SO IN 2015. FAILURE TO CHANGE THEIR VOTING PATTERN WILL RESULT IN MORE PUNISHMENTS FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. HE DOES NOT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THEIR SUFFERINGS AND THAT IS THE TYPE OF RULERS THEY LIKE. SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUTH THEIR PLIGHT IS ALWAYS REJECTED. HIS TRIBE AND IT’S LEADER EDWIN CLARK , DOKUBO ASARI ARE PROMISING HELL IN 2015 IF HE LOSES THE ELECTION. IF OPPOSITION WINS NEXT YEAR, COMMOM SENSE REVOLUTION PREVAIL BUT IF GOODLUCK WINS NO COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION PREVAIL (ASIWAJU TINUBU).BREAK-UP IS CERTAIN IN THE LONG RUN NOT IN 2015 BUT WE WILL START WITH AUTONOMY BEFORE THAT HAPPENS. IT IS GOING TO BE WROUGH FOR ORDINARY NIGERIANS DUE TO OIL PRICE IN THE WORLD MARKET.
2015 ELECTION MOTTO WILL BE ” IT’S JONATHAN STUPID”

SAM Akinrinola
November 14, 2014 - 7:43 am
Albert said the minds of Nigerians on the current situation Nigeria find
herself in, yes absolutely true!
The question is Where do we go from here’.
Truth exult a nation! But our foundation is built on
falsehood!
Until and unless revert to the path of justice and truth,
we as well nation will continue to chase, most unsuccessfully, after peace and development. Individuals like Jonathan will continue to lead!
2015 elections offers the golden chance for a new beginning, when if we get our acts together we can start to reconstruct Nigeria and move her in the path of
greatness.
Albeit, if we miss it this time, it will spell doom and lead to unmitigated disaster
never seen in human history!
Will Nigeria prove wrong the prophecy of breaking up in 2015?
Those who love Nigeria are praying to God to help us survive as a nation
let us hope God will answer the prayers of the elects and righteous on and for Nigeria!

Steve Osasuyi
November 14, 2014 - 4:13 pm
I get pains in the stomach whenever I read that Jonathan performed better than previous head of states / presidents
So this is the proof that "Nigerians" don't want him or that he failed?Let's respect Nigerians,i respect the time you spent in posting this but if you are condemning PDP sycophancy,please let's be a bit refined in our presentation.

1 Like

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by rodbel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
This thread should be on FP by now. Seun please do the needful.

Great comment from Albert.

May God help our dear nation and save us from the evil ones.

**To the GEJ croonies, I wonder how you people sleep at night? After this GEJ episode which will eventually end someday, what will be your gain? What legacy are you leaving for your children? May God handle all of you the way you are handling this issue**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Ngwakwe: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
anonimi:

Price that has dropped from $ 110 in December 2012 to $ 79 today i.e. almost 30% reduction and you are blabbing high oil price?

Why waste your contributions in a thread where objectivity is not appreciated?

Learn to reason with individuals who are not already close circuited that want us to believe they are an embodiment of non tribalized Nigerians yet all we hear is how past Presidents and Heads of States are better than GEJ as if we were not around in 70s.

Ask yourself this question, has Nigerians been this free to express themselves prior to this Government? Were they able to "demand" for answers from the central government in issues of national importance or know about the secrets and manipulations going on in Government?

The answer to the above questions is certainly NO.

How can you compare an unknown with the known?

Freedom is the most essential commodity in Democracy and we certainly have one now as never before in our history as a country.

In what areas are naysayers denigrating this Government?

They condemn the President and not the terrorists in any given attack. They can never tell you what a democratic president is expected to do that GEJ haven't done, unless they expect him to relocate the seat of power to North East or go to battle himself as C-in-C. Change NSA, he did, change Service Chiefs, he did, create a military division to tackle Bokoharam, he did, Buhari told him to talk to Bokoharam, he did and also through Chadian president and agreed for a ceased fire, it collapsed and more and more too numerous to mention.

A country under diplomatic Arms embargo while fighting a guerrilla warfare that should rally in support of their government to see that our military are provided with the needed armours to battle the insurgents but the power hawkers decide to be more problem than being supportive.

My brother, learn to choose your audience when it is necessary and also reason with people ready to balance theory with reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
rodbel:
This thread should be on FP by now. Seun please do the needful.

Great comment from Albert.

May God help our dear nation and save us from the evil ones.

**To the GEJ croonies, I wonder how you people sleep at night? After this GEJ episode which will eventually end someday, what will be your gain? What legacy are you leaving for your children? May God handle all of you the way you are handling this issue**
Sorry my bros.This post is begging the question.I think it be posted,if not for anything at least for people to find out who Dipo F. is and see if what he is saying is different from TINUBU or Atiku have been saying

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Gbawe: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
derecho:
@OP
Please why should Dipo F.'s view be different from the view of any other tribalistic nigerian?I checked him briefly on facebook and discovered that he doesn't have a nationalistic view.I will see him that way.I want to see a passionate nigerian not one projecting Ohaneze,Arewa or Oduduwa.I never heard about him until today.

Why waste time checking up on Dipo when you can simply inspect his message and give us your candid opinion on that and that alone? Doing what you have done make you appear a closet fan of GEJ who is not keen to admit this publicly but eager to do anything ,including shooting the messenger, to undermine what are clear-cut and indisputable indicators of leadership misrule and failure we are all trained to identify as educated men and women.

Forget the messengers please. The messages are entirely correct. I have highlighted the major problems of Nigeria GEJ has done nothing about or even worsened. What say you about those issues raised considering that Nigeria will never develop until those specifically identified problems are tackled effectively?
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Gbawe: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
derecho:

So this is the proof that "Nigerians" don't want him or that he failed?Let's respect Nigerians,i respect the time you spent in posting this but if you are condemning PDP sycophancy,please let's be a bit refined in our presentation.

What more refinement are you looking for? Those messages you quote are even general comments of dissatisfaction. Yet you have time to highlight them and speak as if those commentators have said/done something wrong while you ignore my own detailed identification of specific major problems of Nigeria GEJ has failed to tackle or even worsened significantly.

The bottom line, if we wish to be analytically "refined", is that we must be entirely honest in acknowledging and confronting leadership failure even if it is our father indicted of such. This is how it is done worldwide, because the interest of the majority is paramount above everything else, and this is what has led to Nations developing whereas we stagnate through persevering with failure and focusing on trivialities.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Why waste time checking up on Dipo when you can simply inspect his message and give us your candid opinion on that and that alone? Doing what you have done make you appear a closet fan of GEJ who is not keen to admit this publicly but eager to do anything ,including shooting the messenger, to undermine what are clear-cut and indisputable indicators of leadership misrule and failure we are all trained to identify as educated men and women.

Forget the messengers please. The messages are entirely correct. I have highlighted the major problems of Nigeria GEJ has done nothing about or even worsened. What say you about those issues raised considering that Nigeria will never develop until those specifically identified problems are tackled effectively?
My egbon,i take time to respond.First i must know who the messenger is before considering the message.That's how i was trained.Afterall,sometimes,the devil can present himself as an angel of light.
As per his assertions,IMO,it's not new.
For your info sir,i seldom comment on NL.I would rather read and move on but i feel pained that most positions of the "opposition" are born out of hate and disrespect for the person of the president.In Most cases sir,these are subjective.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

What more refinement are you looking for? Those messages you quote are even general comments of dissatisfaction. Yet you have time to highlight them and speak as if those commentators have said/done something wrong while you ignore my own detailed identification of specific major problems of Nigeria GEJ has failed to tackle or even worsened significantly.

The bottom line, if we wish to be analytically "refined", is that we must be entirely honest in acknowledging and confronting leadership failure even if it is our father indicted of such. This is how it is done worldwide, because the interest of the majority is paramount above everything else, and this is what has led to Nations developing whereas we stagnate through persevering with failure and focusing on trivialities.
If those general comments were unnecessary,why post them sir?
The long and short of the "detailed identification of" specifics is that GEJ is a Failure.Abi?I have been reading your posts on NL and i don't think i ever responded.I told you why i did this time.
You said even if one's father is indicted that we should honestly condemn.Sir,can you absolve yourself of this?What's your stance on TINUBU,please at least show me where you condemned him whenever he was indicted.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Caseless: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
opiaoku:

But not as worst as your worthless family
sharrap , lobster!
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Sir, the messages are jaundiced.I also have my misgivings about GEJ but if i'm a PDP member,the way i'll present it will be different.The messenger is more important than the message sir.

1 Like

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Caseless: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
opiaoku:

But not as worst as your worthless family
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Caseless: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
derecho:

If those general comments were unnecessary,why post them sir?
The long and short of the "detailed identification of" specifics is that GEJ is a Failure.Abi?I have been reading your posts on NL and i don't think i ever responded.I told you why i did this time.
You said even if one's father is indicted that we should honestly condemn.Sir,can you absolve yourself of this?What's your stance on TINUBU,please at least show me where you condemned him whenever he was indicted.
let it b about gej pls.
I hate it when pple celebrate failure like gej.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by major466(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
I will say it out loud again and again that GEJ is the best President Nigeria ever had!

3 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
major466:
I will say it out loud again and again that GEJ is the best President Nigeria ever had!
Bros you harsh o...you see sey people dey vex.try to show some love na

1 Like

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by anonimi: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Why waste your contributions in a thread where objectivity is not appreciated?

Learn to reason with individuals who are not already close circuited that want us to believe they are an embodiment of non tribalized Nigerians yet all we hear is how past Presidents and Heads of States are better than GEJ as if we were not around in 70s.

Ask yourself this question, has Nigerians been this free to express themselves prior to this Government? Were they able to "demand" for answers from the central government in issues of national importance or know about the secrets and manipulations going on in Government?

The answer to the above questions is certainly NO.

How can you compare an unknown with the known?

Freedom is the most essential commodity in Democracy and we certainly have one now as never before in our history as a country.

In what areas are naysayers denigrating this Government?

They condemn the President and not the terrorists in any given attack. They can never tell you what a democratic president is expected to do that GEJ haven't done, unless they expect him to relocate the seat of power to North East or go to battle himself as C-in-C. Change NSA, he did, change Service Chiefs, he did, create a military division to tackle Bokoharam, he did, Buhari told him to talk to Bokoharam, he did and also through Chadian president and agreed for a ceased fire, it collapsed and more and more too numerous to mention.

A country under diplomatic Arms embargo while fighting a guerrilla warfare that should rally in support of their government to see that our military are provided with the needed armours to battle the insurgents but the power hawkers decide to be more problem than being supportive.

My brother, learn to choose your audience when it is necessary and also reason with people ready to balance theory with reality.

While what you have said is understandable I however find it unacceptable.

We must ensure that the DISTORTIONS, HALF-TRUTHS and outright LIES that these propaganda-fuelled revisionists that try vainly to pass themselves off as progreTHIEVES is rebuffed at every opportunity asap before it POLLUTES the mind of our fellow citizens.
In fact I will say that we should be very concerned and redouble our efforts to quickly and RAPIDLY correct the MISINFORMATION from these CONFUSIONISTS by always providing verifiable FACTS to dispel their MISCHIEF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Gbawe: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
let it b about gej pls.
I hate it when pple celebrate failure like gej.

The fact is that fans of GEJ can never agree to this because their messiah is a monumental failure and disappointment to almost every Nigerian. When issues become entirely about the actions and inactions of GEJ then it will quickly become obvious he is a failure. This is why no Jonathanian can discuss even the few major problems of Nigeria I have shown Mr.President has failed to tackle or even worsened. A lot of Nigerians are ethnocentric and prejudiced folks who prefer to remain blind to what is crystal clear to the entire world.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

The fact is that fans of GEJ can never agree to this because their messiah is a monumental failure and disappointment to almost every Nigerian. When issues become entirely about the actions and inactions of GEJ then it will quickly become obvious he is a failure. This is why no Jonathanian can discuss even the few major problems of Nigeria I have shown Mr.President has failed to tackle or even worsened. A lot of Nigerians are ethnocentric and prejudiced folks who prefer to remain blind to what is crystal clear to the entire world.
Uncle Gbawe,it's ungracious to address GEJ that way.If i were you and i know almost every Nigerian know this to be true,i will just encourage them to get their voters card then i will go to sleep.But you know this is not true.
You know that the post you posted here is one of an ethnocentric folk i.e why i said the messenger is very important but you disagreed.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Ngwakwe: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
anonimi:

While what you have said is understandable I however find it unacceptable.

We must ensure that the DISTORTIONS, HALF-TRUTHS and outright LIES that these propaganda-fuelled revisionists that try vainly to pass themselves off as progreTHIEVES is rebuffed at every opportunity asap before it POLLUTES the mind of our fellow citizens.
In fact I will say that we should be very concerned and redouble our efforts to quickly and RAPIDLY correct the MISINFORMATION from these CONFUSIONISTS by always providing verifiable FACTS to dispel their MISCHIEF!

In this situation, they write articles, circulate them and then start quoting themselves in a closed circle.

The only solution is come up with a rebuttal too comprehensive to nullify the intention of the writer than responding to after thought comments.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by sademola: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
May God run your lyf as GEJ runs 9ja. May His fresh air blow over you as GEJ does to 9ja. May God transform u same way GEJ "transformed" 9ja. Ameeeeeen!

opiaoku:
Apc ndi ofe doing there job.

Keep bombing yourselves and keep blaming
gej

You want to stop gej from declaring by sacrificing innocent children.

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by hardebounty(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Same thing, list achievement u start fight, u too think am nw

Goddex:

Go hang yourself if you cannot see GEJ's achievements. Sorry, some of you have never traveled out of your enclaves.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by hardebounty(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Benue state and kogi state are the worst of all
Primary education was suspended in ds state 4ova 10month nt becuz of BH but becuz of unpaid salaries..

Arch1:
i am in presently in Taraba state, a PDP controlled state, so also is its neigbhouring state Benue. Can you please tell us about Jonathan nay PDP's achievemnt in Taraba and Benue state?
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by birdman(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Certainly the worst since 1999. The problem is that too many Nigerians are sentimental, ethnocentric, prejudiced and religiously biased when they would be in better control of their own destiny if they were objective critical thinkers able to deal with facts and reality dispassionately.

In other words, we deserve GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: Vice President Sambo, Fmr Gov Obi & Others Riding The Enugu -PH Train / Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders / Mythbuster - Read What Happened To Igbo Bank Savings. Biafra, Wahala Dey O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.