Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa (4843 Views)

Segun Adeniyi, Dipo Famakinwa, Jarus For Change Lecture/workshop / Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / Don’t Insult Jonathan, Atiku, Others; Buhari Urges His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
i am in presently in Taraba state, a PDP controlled state, so also is its neigbhouring state Benue. Can you please tell us about Jonathan nay PDP's achievemnt in Taraba and Benue state?
Jalingo-Garba Chede red, Federal University Wukari, the FG housing estate in Mallum, the grains storage farm in Mallum. Go to the College of Education Zing and see what TETFUND is doing. SURE-P employing thousands of Tarabians.
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Horus(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XWguqnVCk

[size=15pt]Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever -- Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters[/size]
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by sol2galay: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2014
major466:
I will say it out loud again and again that GEJ is the best President Nigeria ever had!

if that been the case u pray that almighty God will run your affairs the way GEJ is running affairs of this country. Hope you will not fail to say Amen to this?

1 Like

Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2014
you are very stupid... do you even have a brain at all??

is this a joke to you?? angry angry
opiaoku:

But not as worst as your worthless family
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by banki(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Goddex:

Madam, GEJ too is giving you roads (many expressways), railways are now working and 14 brand new universities have been added.

Bros please tell me the many expressways initiated and completed by GEJ no be fight oh I just asked a question just for you to educate me
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by birdman(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
sol2galay:

if that been the case u pray that almighty God will run your affairs the way GEJ is running affairs of this country. Hope you will not fail to say Amen to this?

lol
Re: Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa by derecho(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
make i comot...if people no fit appreciate opinions of individuals.The post only showed what DIPO F. thinks.All we need is be civil enough to say why we believe or disbelieve him.People have a right to their opinion.We should be mature enough to accept this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: Vice President Sambo, Fmr Gov Obi & Others Riding The Enugu -PH Train / Nigerian Islamic Bank Set To Begin Operation In Ibadan / Mythbuster - Read What Happened To Igbo Bank Savings. Biafra, Wahala Dey O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.