Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa (33916 Views)

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
davdandam:
But wait o, all those rambo films wey we watch,where one man go finish one whole army, are we tryna say men on nairaland are cowards ni hmmmmm none of una fit storm sambisa ni? I'm disappointed chai
I will beat Yøu anyway and anytime I see you

1 Like

Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Richiy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I will beat Yøu anyway and anytime I see you

Abeg no beat am ooooooo
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Na wetin HUMAN wnt WRITE wey dy nva writ 4 d bombins wey boko dy do.I jst wsh we stil hv Gen Abacha.mak 9ja army jst enter dia kil even tree wey dy gv dem shelter.anybody wey dy sambisa na terorist him b cos I no c any civilian wey go stay 4 wia dy dy fight evry day
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by maestroferddi: 3:35am On Nov 16, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I wonder if the army has any intelligence arm...why publish your move to the world They have already given BH an heads up...

A lot of gallant soldiers are going to lose their lives unnecessarily because of this intelligence slip up...

Goodluck to the soldiers...#killthemall#Nomercyforterrorist
You obviously don't understand military tactics and strategy.

It is deliberate to declassify the impending offensive on Sambisa forest. The idea is to strike fear into the heart of the insurgents. They would have no option but to recall their foot soldiers from various towns in the north east to defend the base of operation.

The moment the army forces them into a single theatre of combat, it will be very easily to crush them once and for all.

Infact the war will be over as soon as the army storms the forest.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by geebebe100(f): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2014
HMmmmm heading to Sambisa when the boko boys have successfully moved their camps out of the forest to Mubi and other villages abi? I only pray for my country
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by cupidhero(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2014
boko haram should thank their juju that i'm not the one leading the offensive,i swear the whole world would be crying by now. napalm and nuke the whole sambisa. useless jihadists.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2014
But why Sambisa when you can easily go to Chibok and the other towns taken over by BH. When they were in Sambisa we did not go there, now they have taken over towns you want to go there. Which suspect are they talking about in Sambisa?

I thought there was a time they said they know the location of the missing girls that infact they can see them but they dont want to attack and risk human lives? Why have they forgotten that mission? They should decide what they really think Is necessary.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]To U guys talking about d military givin their plans out....
1. Is it not press seeing things and reporting
2.Even tho boko knw that doesnt mean they can ambush a full artillery attack on them
3. Dont CNN report moves to fight ISIS
Make una just easy dey talk sumtyms sha and wish them success...Some of us have loved ones there
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by EmekaBlue(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kingkamal:
This are the crew!!! No doubt about it... Conspiracy theories exist... Am not a fool!!! GEJ conspire more than HITLER heartless human being killing young children.. And he open his mouth and say he know the sponsors at last he's mute because he knows is that he's the biggest sponsor. Just because he want to secure vote. He made the opposition states ungovernable... God dey ooo
3ova6.....Gudluck, Ihejirika and CAN presido NOT BOKO
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by cjrane: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
I have been wondering when they would attack Sambisa and reclaim it as part of Nigeria. With the close air support now becoming available, the troops on the ground can take that reserve easily.

Almost as if we ceded sambisa permanently to Boko haram.
Re: Military Moves To Attack Sambisa by chinwe1960: 2:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Nigerian N0 ! Online Bulksms provider,Join the Nigerian favorite bulksms site today visit www.vistasms247.com To get free unit to test our Gateway,very cheap,efficient,and fast in Delivery plus sms Schedule sms 4 future Delivery 4 Details kindly call 08093942115,08093942114,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Expenditure From 2005 To 2022 / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / The State Of Nigeria Under President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.