Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World (13683 Views)

Mbong Amata Shows Side Boobs In New Photo / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by Spicylate(f): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm sure you've heard about this lady at some point. She holds the Guinness Book of World Records’ for the largest breast in the world. African-American Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 inches) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 inches).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, these measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured. The mother of two is a website entrepreneur and a fetish model.

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
What a pity. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by Spicylate(f): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
the only thing i can is: wow!! aint it heavy for her? like, damn, she's trying ooo
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by babs50g: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
TOO much of everything is not desirable . Moderation is key . But i m a fan of big juggs. The bigger the merrier..u can google chelsea charms as well
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by Spicylate(f): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
babs50g:
TOO much of everything is not desirable . Moderation is key . But i m a fan of big juggs. The bigger the merrier..u can google chelsea charms as well
buh its not artificial na...all natural
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World by nlPoster: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reacts After Her Masturbation Video Leaked (video) / Prophetess Vivian Warns Shatta Wale: Apologize To Pastors Or Die By Lightning / Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.