Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14258 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by lagbaja(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2009
http://thepmnews.com/2009/05/08/tuface-i-have-five-kids-from-five-ladies-says-%e2%80%98i-am-scared-of-marriage%e2%80%99

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—Tuface
May 08, 2009 15:43 (42 minutes ago), 253 views

By Olatunji Saliu
Award winning musician, Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia, has finally opened up that he is scared of settling down with any woman now, despite having five children from five women.
Speaking with P.M.NEWS, the African Queen hit maker said he believes marriage is a blessed union and a lifetime institution where one needs to give his best and do everything possible for the family to grow. But right now, he said he is not set to cope with all the challenges of marriage that could distract him from achieving his aspirations as a musician. Tuface said he is scared of marriage because he does not reckon with failure, claiming that the institution and his musical career are two different things and, right now, one (music) is calling for more attention than the other.

“People find it difficult to see things from my own point of view and that is because I am aware of failed marriages. I want to be successful in everything, including marriage and that is why I am taking my time to do it the right way. Music is calling for my attention right now. I don’t want to be a failure, and with the situation of things, I have to be very careful about choosing a life partner. That is why I am scared of getting married.”

Idibia, however, declined to talk about his dream woman, but was quick to add that he still considers getting married to the ‘love’ of his heart some day. “It may not be this year and not even now, but in the nearest future,” he enthused. On the DNA test on all of his five children, the 32-year-old singer said he has no intention of doing that. “I believe children are the heritage of God and I have no reason to conduct a DNA. They are my kids,” he stressed.

Bros! Notin do u, try more , e never reach football team grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2009
5 kids? Quite irresponsible in my opinion.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On May 08, 2009
He's scared of marriage but he's not scared of HIV.
Olodo person. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tope5000: 5:02pm On May 08, 2009
Dude is crazy . . . i still dont know why some chics are still crazy abt him undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 08, 2009
Idibia, however, declined to talk about his dream woman, but was quick to add that he still considers getting married to the ‘love’ of his heart some day.

Scared or not, which responsible parent would let their daughter settle down with tuface?

1 Like

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2009
Tuface is a vagabond!

And the idiots that keep fucking his dic.k are morons!

1 Like

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tboy1(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2009
LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
was it not tuface dat said nothin dey happen? so he's scared 2 marry now abi . . .
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 08, 2009
R his kids out of wedlock actually 5? undecided Wow!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2009
what is so funny is the fact that 2face the poster child for unprotected sex, was in an ad for HIV awareness a few years back

anyway, what do you expect
'because i no finish school people dey take me for a fool ' dude needs to realise its other, deeper  reasons
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2009
@ poster
I realize there is no week people don't create a thread about Tuface on Nairaland. Would I say you guys are making Tuface more popular or you are jobless or you are not creative to the extent that you can't create a meaningful thread. C'mon use ur brain. It's not there for decoration.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2009
^^^^

duh. the name of the board is celebrities
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by lagbaja(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2009
@Medrick

Go stick your empty head in the mud
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 08, 2009
Cheiii this man stupid. Tuface??' Toodumb! If I were him I'd be ashamed to be him!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by eleshin(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2009
hmmmm, 2face again!"i wanna be free,free like a bird"
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by TOYOSI20(f): 11:16pm On May 08, 2009
lagbaja:

http://thepmnews.com/2009/05/08/tuface-i-have-five-kids-from-five-ladies-says-%e2%80%98i-am-scared-of-marriage%e2%80%99

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—Tuface
Idibia, however, declined to talk about his dream woman, but was quick to add that he still considers getting married to the ‘love’ of his heart some day. “It may not be this year and not even now, but in the nearest future,” he enthused. On the DNA test on all of his five children, the 32-year-old singer said he has no intention of doing that. “I believe children are the heritage of God and I have no reason to conduct a DNA. They are my kids,” he stressed.

Strike one, . , .so whats the prob. then?? undecided
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by bawomolo(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2009
he would be stupid not to conduct a DNA test on those crumbsnatchers.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by SeanT21(f): 11:53pm On May 08, 2009
Who the heck is 2face

5 kids from 5 ladies is a bit much!!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yme1(f): 2:10am On May 09, 2009
2face,

nansense undecided cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Outstrip(f): 3:51am On May 09, 2009
I thought it was 7 kids from 10 women
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by FLGators1: 3:41am On May 10, 2009
ah ahn, 7 kids from 10 women?
do the maths naw cheesy cheesy

@post
babe magnet l'omo. cheesy

used to love him, but dude has gone insaneeeeeeeeee
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by No2Atheism(m): 3:43am On May 10, 2009
Outstrip:

I thought it was 7 kids from 10 women

@outstrip

I would be impressed by that one, if he fit do that.

@topic,

seriously i just lost a little bit of respect for the guy, 5 children from 5 different women. That is too much that is simply too irresponsible, haba now, his he a walking sperm bank.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by FLGators1: 3:45am On May 10, 2009
Nah, he's a walking CHILD SUPPORT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by No2Atheism(m): 3:47am On May 10, 2009
At this rate he (2-Face) has to be careful how he looks at a woman, cus if he stares too much that women fit get pregnant wirelessly,

I would love him to just stare at TOH for a few minutes,

1 Like

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by FLGators1: 3:48am On May 10, 2009
You dey look for TOH's wahala.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I no dey hia grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Sissy3(f): 3:57am On May 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He's scared of marriage but he's not scared of HIV.
Olodo person. undecided

exactly
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2009
five kids, five women? this is so irresponsible!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by dani1luv: 6:17pm On May 10, 2009
Seconded! wink
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2009
grin. the man need serious mental examination
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by dani1luv: 6:39pm On May 10, 2009
chei that kine examination na termination of the brain cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2009
ha, ha, ha! looks like all these so called celebrities have uncontrollable d**ks! grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2009
he needs goldcircle and not a serious mental examinations.  i still recommend a visit to the maury show.

TuFace - you are not the father of boniface

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by hackney(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2009
Is Tuface really an idiot ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World / Have You Met This Handsome Nigerian/chinese Guy, Chen Emmanuel? (photos) / Photo: What Is Wizkid Doing To Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.