Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Paulgrundy(yooguyz) Joagbaje's Friend Claim Healing Cancer, Test Rslt Need Invst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paulgrundy(yooguyz) Joagbaje's Friend Claim Healing Cancer, Test Rslt Need Invst (512 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paulgrundy(yooguyz) Joagbaje's Friend Claim Healing Cancer, Test Rslt Need Invst by BERNIMOORE: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
First of all, let us hail the triumphant of a sustained truth over a pure lie of stage-managed-miracles used in deceiving many so as to part away with their hard earned possesion,

let us Hail the unwaivering character that sustained lots of insults and assaults on this matter; SIR JOHN...i doff my hart https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

when a south african white man challenged the certificate of those who claim to be healed in CEC healing school, many tongue ranged on this man, and none of those he challenged could come up with any valid test result, but sir john took a bold step to force his critics to eat their words!

joeagbaje's friend known as yooguyz who also use paulgrundy as confirmed on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv/11

says that he healed cancer, and even boasted of two test results on this link he was discussing with joagbaje while boasting;

Yooguyz: I tell you its real mark 16:15 works. [size=14pt]I went out on outreach last week and we meet this guy who said he had cancer and wanted us to pray 4 his healing he said that infact he was about to leave 4 his routine check up i was d one leading the group[/size] so we agreed on prayed i practised what i read in Mark16:15. When we prayed he said he felt nothing but i told him to have faith..(my faith isnt very ströng i must admit) just [size=14pt]today he called me i didnt know how he got my number and i had forgot about him.he told me after that day we prayed i began to feel better and symtoms were disappering a mind told him to go to 2 different clinics for test and results showd he was cancer free[/size]..infact we met this evening and he showed me his own doctors report which showed he was free..aparently the shocked doctor conducted a test on him.he was so excited..anyone who has had similar experience please share

joagbaje replies yooguyz(paulgrundy)

joagbaje

I had series of miracles wrought in the name of Jesus . One was the case of leg ulcer for more than a year , doctors gave up on him. I just stretched my hand over the wet leg . I rebuked the spirit of ulcer to come out and pronounced him healed . Instantly the pain stopped but no physical changes yet. But after about a week , everything dried and he was wearing shoes . Jesus still does his things through his saints only if we have enough boldness to take the word for what it says and act on it.

now, can yooguyz(paulgrundy NL) gave us the phone number or email and address of the fellow that he led his group to heal? so that we can be very sure, i doubt if he will, because he felt jittery as he lambast SIR JOHN without addressing the huge evidence culed from the fraud, yooguyz (paulgrundy) quickly open this thread to insult sir john and quickly invite Gombs(i must be honest, Gombs wasnt much interested) https://www.nairaland.com/1995883/mistakes-joagbaje-made but let me still give him a benefit of doubt

no name calling pls, just to further give evidence (if there is any) to prove that you actually saw a test results that the person you claim to have healed is cancer free!! otan!

(1) (Reply)

The Old Fisherman / Let God Be True And Every Man Be A Liar / Promises Of Miracles Attract Millions To Nigeria's Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.