Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku (978 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / APC educates Jonathan: You Won't Be The First President To Resign during War / Civil Servant Eating Amala And Fish While On Duty At Lagos High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by Whizzdom(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
[b]No matter how a man keeps to himself, one day, the man will come out of his shell to mingle. This can be liken to the funny life style of the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo and his former deputy, Atiku Abubakar, when his former deputy paid him a visit.

Atiku who is an intending Presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress (APC), is one of the few leaders who knows how to make use of the social media for his campaign without employing the services of a social media consultant. He feels more comfortable dishing out his manifestos and achievements so far especially outside political office.

The former deputy president, revealed that no matter the political parties difference that exist in Nigeria, he and the former President are united in the hope of building a better Nigeria.

He disclosed that he went to visit the former President and in his fatherly way, asked him if he has eaten and should join him in eating their local dish.

Earlier with my former boss:

"Atiku!"

"Sir"

"Have you eaten? Come and eat amala with me"

After the happy session, as the former VP was about to leave, the president held him back to relax as Amala takes time to digest.

According to Atiku, "I was about to leave after lunch, but my former boss objected:

"VP sit down. Amala and ewedu takes time to digest" [/b]

2 Shares

Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whizzdom:

[b]No matter how a man keeps to himself, one day, the man will come out of his shell to mingle. This can be liken to the funny life style of the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo and his former deputy, Atiku Abubakar, when his former deputy paid him a visit.

Atiku who is an intending Presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress (APC), is one of the few leaders who knows how to make use of the social media for his campaign without employing the services of a social media consultant. He feels more comfortable dishing out his manifestos and achievements so far especially outside political office.

The former deputy president, revealed that no matter the political parties difference that exist in Nigeria, he and the former President are united in the hope of building a better Nigeria.

He disclosed that he went to visit the former President and in his fatherly way, asked him if he has eaten and should join him in eating their local dish.

Earlier with my former boss:

"Atiku!"

"Sir"

"Have you eaten? Come and eat amala with me"

After the happy session, as the former VP was about to leave, the president held him back to relax as Amala takes time to digest.

According to Atiku, "I was about to leave after lunch, but my former boss objected:

"VP sit down. Amala and ewedu takes time to digest" [/b]

Stupid old men that lanquished a whole 8yrs without achieving anything.

1 Like

Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by ProfGday(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
RAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH
Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by pelvicky(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Moral lesson??
Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by Whizzdom(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:

Stupid old men that lanquished a whole 8yrs without achieving anything.

What did GEJ achieved? In the time of Obasanjo everything dey swit now ... unemployment rate is low .... before i 4get .... rememba dah it is Obasanjo dah introduce the fone you are usin to browse nw ....
Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
GOD HELP US.
Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by Leebeedo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whizzdom:

What did GEJ achieved? In the time of Obasanjo everything dey swit now ... unemployment rate is low .... before i 4get .... rememba dah it is Obasanjo dah introduce the fone you are usin to browse nw ....

Mr. man, please go back to school!

1 Like

Re: Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku by Whizzdom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Leebeedo:

Mr. man, please go back to school!

Your papa

(1) (Reply)

GMB Is The Right Man Like Him Or Hate Him. / Breaking News!!! Air Asia Airliner Missing / Exclusive: Dino Melaye Wears T-shirt Showing His Own Score Card, Flaws GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.