Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really This Clueless & Incompetent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really This Clueless & Incompetent? (584 Views)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really This Clueless & Incompetent? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Having moved from grass to grace, he was once an education inspector, lecturer, environmental-protection officer, deputy governor, governor, vice president, acting president and now president.
Having been president of this complex, sensitive, resilient, and dynamic country for like six years now and seeking re-,election; which I support fully for the success I believe he achieved in his first term. Even if the opposition refutes all his achievement; which I am yet to read any constructive criticism of the ones he listed on his declaration day, NOBODY can deny the fact that he allowed our democracy to grow and our electoral system improved. At least, they can express their opinion freely without harassment no matter how flawed and skewed the opinion. And they can win elections too(Osun state par example). That's a great achievement. If you doubt me, ask those who experienced the military era.##nothing sweet pass freedom oo##
The opposition which by reason of their use of foul languages and seeming lack of respect for presidency; a position they hope to occupy one day: I can aptly describe better as; "Haters" have adjudged him as both "clueless" & "incompetent".
For these set of haters of GEJ, I most humbly ask these questions;
1)Is he clueless and incompetent, yet his government has not being hijacked by anyone especially knowing how power hungry our politicians are?
2) Is he clueless yet under him, Nigeria has been elected to UN security council twice in quick succession for the first time in our history? Or are those who voted us under him clueless too?
3) Is he clueless and incompetent, yet was able to assemble one of the best team of ministers in our history? Mind you these ministers have a REPUTATION & INTEGRITY to protect. Or where they clueless to allow him him ruin their life long and hard earned reputation? Mind you, they are a mirror of the person they represent. Imagine people who aren't career politicians like; Okonjo-Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, Chinedu Nebo et al
4) Is he really daft and has achieved what most of our parents never dreamed of, talk more achieving? If its just mere luck, are you just implying that others are cursed whereas him alone can be this lucky out of over 160million people?
5) Is he daft, clueless and incompetent as they say, and have achieved what I pray and hope to achieve in future that my children can proudly point to me as a hardworking dad?
6) Is clueless and daft yet Nigeria hasn't collapsed irrespective of her security challenge? Which to me, we help to fan its embers by our uninformed criticisms and propaganda. Remember, lies and propaganda are the greatest weapon of terrorists to inject fear and destabilize the society.
7) Is he clueless and incompetent really? Because if that's the new criteria for success, what stops me from becoming so too to achieve such quantum of success both in personal, public and leadership positions?
cool Is he really a failure that even international organizations like IMF, FAO, et al have all rated us and our economy high under GEJ? or are they clueless and incompetent organizations too?
9) Is he really clueless, daft, a failure, and incompetent?
Constructive and Objective comments will be appreciated please...You can as well add other areas of his "clueless, daft, failure, and incompetent" life or governance and reasons why you think so with alternative or better way to do it...thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck GEJ Vs. Buhari GMB / Ekweremadu, Nnaji Pick PDP Ticket For 2015 Senatorial Election In Enugu State / Senator Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Pdp Governorship Primaries In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.