Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (24142 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the raging controversies between the Presidency and the National Assembly over the 2016 Budget as a confirmation of his position that President Mohammadu Buhari was clueless and incompetent, saying; “Nigerians should expect more blunders like this until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019.”
The governor, who said it was now obvious that the President and his All Progressives Congress (APC) only wanted power desperately without the wherewithal to govern, added that; “I warned Nigerians of the consequences of electing an octogenarian as president and with the international embarrassment that this budget crisis has become, I have been vindicated.”

According to a statement issued on Tuesday by his Special Assistant on Pubic Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said;

“It is obvious that there is total disconnection between the President and his cabinet members as many of the ministers don’t even have access to him probably because the President spend most of his time resting as a result of his old age.”

He said; “The reality is that the President is challenged by age, exposure and ability. He did not read the budget proposal that he presented to the National Assembly and this should be a lesson for those who clamoured for a Buhari’s presidency that no man can give what he does not have.

“The question is; can a minister present supplementary budget to the National Assembly and can the National Assembly act on budget proposal submitted by a minister?

“It is shameful that after blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for close to one year, the presidency is now blaming the National Assembly for its inability to prepare a common budget.”

The governor commended the National Assembly for exposing the alleged lies and hypocrisy of the presidency, saying it was shameful that President Buhari and his men could blame the National Assembly for their incompetence.

He called on the National Assembly not to succumb to blackmail and intimidation from the Presidency, saying that the way and manner the Presidency was going about blackmailing and intimidating other arms of government, especially the judiciary should worry lovers of democracy and good governance in the country.

The governor, who declared that Nigeria will no longer be ruled by octogenarians, said; “Nigerians must have now come to terms that I warned them that Buhari is too old to govern a country like Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/12/2016-budget-crisis-confirms-my-position-that-buhari-is-clueless-incompetent-fayose/

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by stephnie1(f): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ayodele Fayose....ok na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by deking(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
A lot of people in this country lack understanding.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
my brother. if its Fayose, forget him.

deking:
A lot of people in this country lack understanding.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by maupe: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just to play the devil's advocate, the Governor is right. Any government that does not know how to lobby the legislature for a joint agreement on how to implement their programs is a useless government. Obama, is as we speak, trying fervently to lobby sympathetic Republican senators on accepting and confirming Merrick Garland for the supreme court

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by TippyTop(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
I totally agree with Fayose, Buhari was not prepared for governance.

He was instead preparing to join his man at Sambisa where they hope to launch devastating attacks on unsuspecting populace.

It was God and Jonathan that prevented Buhari from launching guerrilla war against Nigeria.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
nairalanders...na waooooo

TippyTop:
I totally agree with Fayose, Buhari was not prepared for governance.

He was instead preparing to join his man at Sambisa where they hope to launch devastating attacks on unsuspecting populace.

It was God and Jonathan that prevented Buhari from launching guerrilla war against Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
this man need to visit hospital for a brain test.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
this man need to visit hospital for a brain test.
buhari will recommend his own therapist for him

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
If your president is clueless and you are his citizen, what does that makes of you.

mtchew
ZOMBIE

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
its good to be back. anyway, Fayose has lost his mind since 1980

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
wailer cheesy

PROVACATEUR:
ZOMBIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by dotTEE007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm..... Apc=Shame

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by dotTEE007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm..... Apc=Shame

17 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
SweetLove0:
wailer cheesy

fayose is always right. Open your eyes zombie

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
ZOMBIE
SweetLove0:
wailer cheesy

love this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
wailer, keep quiet or mute there. when has he ever said any meaningful or reasonable thing. He said more than this during election.

PROVACATEUR:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by Goke7: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Yes he was always right when predicting doom for our nation. Only an unstable mind thinks fayose is always right

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by dechriscool(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
When we learn to face the Dragon confronting us.we will realise how to liberate ourselves from our common enemy of this CHAIN administration.
An old man as our leader without wisdom is disruptive of progress.Buhari need to be schooled on leadership prowess.It goes beyond sitting down to sign documents and globe-trotting.It's demand active participation in governance not looking for a scape goat for your adminstractive inadequacies.

27 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by poiZon: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
fayose the voice of the opposition.
I know say zombies wont like this here on nairaland, but for inside their hellhole, dem go say why dis baba dey mess up like dis na.
why baba dey do mek wailers get somehing to wail on.

I will keep saying this buhari had no intention of constructing lagos calabar rail project.
if not he would hv sent a letter to the NASS asking for a wiithdrawal of the bill, correct it, fix the imputs they accused budget office of omitting then send it back to the house for deliberation.

amaechi doing things on his own is illegal, atleast if he acted on the directive of the president we for support am.
lets wait n here d final verdict from the people who constitutes the 109 senatorial districts and 360 representatives.

13 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by magicalx(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Spot On Fayose!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
forget that wailer that believes praying for the nation to fall or insulting mr president is what makes fayose to be great.

Goke7:

Yes he was always right when predicting doom for our nation. Only an unstable mind thinks fayose is always right
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
wake up. Fayose is not fit to even be a councillor in naija.

poiZon:
fayose the voice of the opposition.
I know say zombies wont like this here on nairaland, but for inside their hellhole, dem go say why dis baba dey mess up like dis na.
why baba dey do mek wailers get somehing to wail on.

I will keep saying this buhari had no intention of constructing lagos calabar rail project.
if not he would hv sent a letter to the NASS asking for a wiithdrawal of the bill, correct it, fix the imputs they accused budget office of omitting then send it back to the house for deliberation.

amaechi doing things on his own is illegal, atleast if he acted on the directive of the president we for support am.
lets wait n here d final verdict from the people who constitutes the 109 senatorial districts and 360 representatives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by drss1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
fayose man of steal! fearless n pepetual nightmare of buari dullard. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by poiZon: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
wake up. Fayose is not fit to even be a councillor in naija.

go back to sleep, buhari is not qualifyto be cleaner in aso rock. uknow cleaners atleast attempt waec.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by SweetLove0(f): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Goke7:

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by OnankpaBa(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
he's not qualified to be a cleaner, but the same man is controlling you who has PHD. you see your life?

poiZon:

go back to sleep, buhari is not qualifyto be cleaner in aso rock.
uknow cleaners atleast attempt waec.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent by DONSMITH123(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
smiley wao... Nice shot.

OnankpaBa:
he's not qualified to be a cleaner, but the same man is controlling you who has PHD. you see your life?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.