Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fcmb Test Results/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Test Results/interview (1677 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Test Results/interview by Mishie: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2006
Hi y'all,just want to congratulate all those who sat and passed the fcmb test in abuja last saturday. and for the othres who didnt make it, never give up. sometime, you may just be the ones smiling away!
please has anyone recieved invitation via text or email for the interview scheduled later this week?let us all know.
the list of successful candidates is on the desk of the secretary of fcmb in abuja.
thanks.
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by kole09(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2006
@mishie i must congratulate u and all who passed that test!!!! Can u imagine that only 39 passed !!!! The test no come easy especially as dem no allow the use of calc. anyway to answer u, the interview has been scheduled for the Thursady,10th August, 2006, at First City Plaza Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
There'll be two batches or more: 1 pm and 4 pm, I guess that by now u'd havwe recievedd a mail as tio that regard.
all da best and hope to see ya there!!
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by imeyed: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2006
I was asked to come for the interview on Thursday, 9.00am.
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by Mishie: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2006
thanks kole.i'm sure thats adakas "great makurdian". saw u at the test, but couldnt find u at the end.i have recieved mail. mine is on friday at 3pm, same venue.u can say it again that the test was something else!imagine 40 numeric questions amidst 60 other questions to answer in 60 minutes.and to say 39 passed out of the multitude?these naija banks self!anyway, like i said in my first posting, make all nairalanders keep faith. when ur time comes, you will see your star shining over your head and no cloud can contest it.
believe and wait!
wish all the best at the interview. we go make am by God's grace. take care y'all.
[i][/i]
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by nunu(f): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2006
for the LAGOS group,the interview is on thursday,10th August.
I passed the test,my interview is for the 3pm batch.congrats to all who passed and thanks to NLanders,because i first saw the application on this site.cheers
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by blueiyke(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2006
I wrote in Enugu and have been invited for interview on Thursday, 9am @ the Enugu branch.

Here's wishing me all the best.
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by udee: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hello,
Please can anyone give me an insight of what the interview with FCMB look like?
Please fast if any cos urgency is demanded as mine is at enugu and still in Jos
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by anniee(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2006
pls i would like to know if every body who were sucessfull have been contacted. and when this was done pls
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by anniee(f): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2006
pls can some send it the ans to my box contactanniee@yahoo.com because one of my friend wrote the test and i want to be sure, so that she will stop hoping .pls contact me on contactanniee@yahoo.com
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by zigi(f): 3:03am On Aug 09, 2006
Mishie,
My own time is on friday in abuja and i wonder if anyone else has that same tim\ing and please can u guys tell us what to expect. Best of luck to all jobbers
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by Mishie: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2006
hi zigi, u didnt state what time your interview has been scheduled.is it morning or afternoon, like mine.you dont have to worry about beign alone, i'm sure there are others having your time as well. as for interview format,i havent an idea but will post it here as soon as i get something.
all the best guys.
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by Mishie: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2006
hello, y'all. please could anybody offer help on interview format for fcmb interview commencing today regionally?
thanks for all your inputs
Re: Fcmb Test Results/interview by imeyed: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
Anything on FCMB interview. I heard the training school is opening on Monday. Is that true?

(1) (Reply)

Careers@worldbank / The Great Opportunity Is Still On. Grab It ! / Kpmg Sms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.