Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari (6959 Views)

Dear Nairaland Progressives... / Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here / |a Gathering Of Nairaland Progressives| Tunde Ajani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fellow Progressives on Nairaland,

The past few months have seen us spend so much energy, time and other resources to promote the candidacy of the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, to get him fly the APC flag and also get him elected the President of Nigeria in the APC Primaries and Presidential election respectively. I am optimistic that our hardwork and patriotic zeal will not be in vain.

I acknowledge the need for us to speak in one voice by adopting General Muhammadu Buhari in unison. This is our way of showing the General that we are behind him, and also to show the larger APC body where we stand in the December 10 Presidential Primaries.

In view of the above,

[b]I, humbly move the motion for the endorsement and adoption of Muhammadu Buhari as the consensus candidate for Nairaland Progressives in the coming APC December 10th Primaries and 14th February Presidential Election[b]

I appeal to distinguished members of Nairaland Progressives to show their support and endorse the amiable General. Thank you.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless The Progressive Family
God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari
Change2015

34 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sorry for the energy wasted!
I consider myself a progressive and I have seen progress in Nigeria under GEJ's administration.
APC has already dumped the General you people are going to break that man to pieces this time, shame on you!
Tell APC Management that Lagosioans want the Guest House Number 4 Oyinken in Ikoyi back in state control that property is valued at N450 million and Fashola has no right to sign it over in 2007, before he leaves he must give it back angry. You people are not even ashamed of yourself!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl,medamillion
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J,Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
tribaleast kolaaderin
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J,brimmie

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Aybee92(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
uncle pls tell us a story tongue

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 gbawe
Yes you people must put heads together and get the 1,000 hectares of land valued at N75 billion from your boss located at Lakowe given to Lekki Concession AKA Tinubu, Fashola please we need that moneyoo so you people can eat grin
Nonsense crooks!

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Yes you people must put heads together and get the 1,000 hectares of land valued at N75 billion from your boss located at Lakowe given to Lekki Concession AKA Tinubu, Fashola please we need that moneyoo so you people can eat grin
Nonsense crooks!
do u old hag stil feed on ur own brea'st? What a shameless bint u are.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Nonsense crooks!
I don't know why you TANoids are always convulsing whenever Buhari name is mentioned. What has this thread got to do with Tinubu? Please, this is a very important thread. Stop wasting important space with your trolling posts.

PS: You are a Conservative not a Progressive.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Endorsed. I see haters want to derail this thread.

Btw i will like an open primaries because it helps with supporter mobilisation, i know Buhari will win the primaries anyways.

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J,brimmie

U dey repeat the names make e plenty for eye?

16 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
Sorry for the energy wasted!
I consider myself a progressive and I have seen progress in Nigeria under GEJ's administration.
APC has already dumped the General you people are going to break that man to pieces this time, shame on you!
Tell APC Management that Lagosioans want the Guest House Number 4 Oyinken in Ikoyi back in state control that property is valued at N450 million and Fashola has no right to sign it over in 2007, before he leaves he muse give it back angry. You people are not even ashamed of yourself!
You have no busines here. Shi ebea puo.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
do u old hag stil feed on ur own brea'st? What a shameless bint u are.
All you people can do is insult. You guys call the President clueless but you can't even debate a simple point.

17 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
I see those that were not even mentioned in anxiety, good signs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
Endorsed. I see haters want to derail this thread.

Btw i will like an open primaries because it helps with supporter mobilisation, i know Buhari will win the primaries anyways.
Just wanna keep this in my quotes for 2015 grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is Buhari a progressive? No. Is Jonathan a progressive? No. They are conservatives.

Rather, the likes of Fashola, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Ngige, Peter Obi, etc. are progressives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by papaejima1: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Watching..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
At this point in time the APC should try to percify other candidates to step down for Buhari. There is hardly other person in the party that can defeat Jonathan,

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
All you people can do is insult. You guys call the President clueless but you can't even debate a simple point.
Why are you so hyper-bent on derailing this thread? This is meant to be a Progressive Affair but it is very evident that the Jonathanian camp get shaken at the mention of APC and Buhari. Sweetheart, take a chill pill and watch as we return Buhari to power through popular vote

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Is Buhari a progressive? No. Is Jonathan a progressive? No. They are conservatives.

Rather, the likes of Fashola, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Ngige, Peter Obi, etc. are progressives.
Your personal opinion.

Those you mentioned below, i can't trust them with my personal money.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:

it is surprising how you Jonathanians and TAN warlords concern yourself with Muhammadu Buhari's candidacy more than that of Jonathan. The same Ngige that you rejected in Anambra? The same Fashola that you accuse of looting Lagos or the same Oshiomole that you murder? It is very evident that the PDP and her apologist like you is bent on not seeing GMB on the ballot next year. Let me assure you that a President Buhari will takeover affairs of the State Next May.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Endorsed

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Team GMB

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Deq
OrlandoOwoh:
At this point in time the APC should try to percify other candidates to step down for Buhari. There is hardly other person in the party that can defeat Jonathan,
or alternatively, the leadership of the APC should conduct a Free and Fair contest, the other aspirants should be prepared for defeat, while GMB should prepare his acceptance and victory speech.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Why are you so hyper-bent on derailing this thread? This is meant to be a Progressive Affair but it is very evident that the Jonathanian camp get shaken at the mention of APC and Buhari. Sweetheart, take a chill pill and watch as we return Buhari to power through popular vote
My Dear Buhari is a good man no doubt but he does not know how to control any dire situation.
For example how come he handed over 3 billion dollars to Abacha if he is against corruption?

How come the trial, and subsequent execution for treason of writer Ken Saro-Wiwa and other Ogoni activists who were concerned with the environmental exploitation of their region by multinational petroleum companies?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by GogetterMD(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Endorsed!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
I, mallam caseless bala jibril, endorse the fearless and incorruptible people's general ; muhammadu Buhari.
all hail the president-in- waiting!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari will always be my candidate. Nigeria's worst albatros as I know it is corruption and I can't see a better APC candidate to get the job of stamping out corruption or bringing it down to the barest minimum done better or faster than Buhari.

He gets my endorsement anyday anytime.

Ps: Have been rather laid back after return from my ban. Since Seun deems it inappropriate for anyone to have a contrary opinion from his, I imagine how irrelevant it is staying active on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
My Dear Buhari is a good man no doubt but he does not know how to control any dire situation.
For example how come he handed over 3 billion dollars to Abacha if he is against corruption?

How come the trial, and subsequent execution for treason of writer Ken Saro-Wiwa and other Ogoni activists who were concerned with the environmental exploitation of their region by multinational petroleum companies?
u ar jst an asinine.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by donphilopus: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
I think the party Presidential Primaries should be 10th of December, no longer 2nd.

BTW, perfectly endorsed sir!
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:

It would be great if you back your claims with links, you keep coming up with false statements. I remember you saying buhari took Nigeria to the IOC

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:

As you can see the progressives are endorsing GMB already without opposition.

Btw:GMB was PTF Chairman and not a cabinet member of Abacha's govt. He had no hand in Wiwa's case, wasn't the Prosecutor, nor the Lawyer nor the Foreign Affairs Minister(Ikimi) that justified it. Fear God na

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
it is surprising how you Jonathanians and TAN warlords concern yourself with Muhammadu Buhari's candidacy more than that of Jonathan. The same Ngige that you rejected in Anambra? The same Fashola that you accuse of looting Lagos or the same Oshiomole that you murder? It is very evident that the PDP and her apologist like you is bent on not seeing GMB on the ballot next year. Let me assure you that a President Buhari will takeover affairs of the State Next May.
brilliant man; u nor de disappoint. Obinoscopy is reppin d sacked mod i guess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Result (prediction). / HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.