Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari (6969 Views)

Dear Nairaland Progressives... / Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here / |a Gathering Of Nairaland Progressives| Tunde Ajani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sai buhari sai baba
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
it is surprising how you Jonathanians and TAN warlords concern yourself with Muhammadu Buhari's candidacy more than that of Jonathan. The same Ngige that you rejected in Anambra? The same Fashola that you accuse of looting Lagos or the same Oshiomole that you murder? It is very evident that the PDP and her apologist like you is bent on not seeing GMB on the ballot next year. Let me assure you that a President Buhari will takeover affairs of the State Next May.
Tambuwal nko? And what makes u think I'm a saTANist TAN warlord? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
As you can see the progressives are endorsing GMB already without opposition.

Btw:GMB was PTF Chairman and not a cabinet member of Abacha's govt. He had no hand in Wiwa's case, wasn't the Prosecutor, nor the Lawyer nor the Foreign Affairs Minister(Ikimi) that justified it. Fear God na
He was part of the most corrupt administration ever. His department held the bulk of Nigerias money so tell me how was Abacha able to send 3 billion abroad if it was not from oil money? Please answer!

Nigerian journalists, who often are jailed for reporting on corruption, are careful about what they publish about the gasoline scam. A trade journal, Nigeria's Oil and Gas Monthly, noted that Nigeria has announced plans to spend $600 million to import refined fuels between January and September. "Paradoxically . . . less than half of that amount would have breathed life into two of the four" Nigerian refineries, it said. "The fear, as always, is that those who perennially benefit from the state of the . . . refineries will do and pay everything to ensure that the status quo remains," the journal said.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari all the way. I do not care what corrupt politicians and their agents have to post here.

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Maxi Omenka welcome back! I am happy you are back.

@ Donphilopus is the 10th date confirmed?
omenka:
Buhari will always be my candidate. Nigeria's worst albatros as I know it is corruption and I can't see a better APC candidate to get the job of stamping out corruption or bringing it down to the barest minimum done better or faster than Buhari.

He gets my endorsement anyday anytime.

Ps: Have been rather laid back after return from my ban. Since Seun deems it inappropriate for anyone to have a contrary opinion from his, I imagine how irrelevant it is staying active on this forum.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
What does a progressive mean in Nigeria politics?

Some are now calling Tambuwal progressive and I say based on what? What bills did Tambuwal champion as a legislator that classifies him as progressive?

Please what makes Buhari a progressive?

What does the word progressive really mean to Nigerians?

NB: being opposed to GEJ or PDP is not enough to call anybody progressive! It should be based on values, world views, principles, ideologies, policy subscription.

And to the so called progressives in the house:

1. What are your economic views and how has this been replicated in the states where APC hold sway. Is there a clear economic policy to empower the have nots? As we speak Fashola for all his brilliance is accused of being elitist!

2. What are your views on welfare and education. the Hausa Fulani North that forms the backbone of Nigeria's progressives, please what have they done so far within their community to champion education for all including women? Hausa Fulani women are the most marginalised and relegated in the country yet Buhari, Tambuwal, Elrufai etc are Nigeria's progressives!

Please again I ask what does the word "PROGRESSIVE" mean to a Nigerian?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Deq or alternatively, the leadership of the APC should conduct a Free and Fair contest, the other aspirants should be prepared for defeat, while GMB should prepare his acceptance and victory speech.
My fear for the conduct of a primary election is the possibility of Atiku emerging winner for obvious reasons.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:

Yeah it's been moved to 10th
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
brilliant man; u nor de disappoint. Obinoscopy is reppin d sacked mod i guess.
Thank you bros. We need to continue to engage thse people so as to enlighten the neutrals.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:
What does a progressive mean in Nigeria politics?

Some are now calling Tambuwal progressive and I say based on what? What bills did Tambuwal champion as a legislator that classifies him as progressive?

Please what makes Buhari a progressive?

What does the word progressive really mean to Nigerians?

NB: being opposed to GEJ or PDP is not enough to call anybody progressive! It should be based on values, world views, principles, ideologies, policy subscription.

And to the so called progressives in the house:

1. What are your economic views and how has this been replicated in the states where APC hold sway. Is there a clear economic policy to empower the have nots? As we speak Fashola for all his brilliance is accused of being elitist!

Skill acquisition centres in all 57 lcdas is also elitist.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Endorsed with a big [size=28pt]E[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
There is a picture flying around the internet. It shows how almajiri children faired before now and how they go to school in cloths and organised class-rooms under GEJ and his almajiri education scheme.

While this new situation may not have gone round to every kid in the north, it's a good start!

But somehow the very people who looked the other way while kids wandered on the streets cloth less with bowls begging for food ; now call themselves progressives?

There is God o !

NOW TELL ME WHO IS MORE PROGRESSIVE?

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
people that are saying GMB dont want APC to win president. Tamibuwa is the best candidate for APC and Okorocha as VP. Fasola as minister of petroleum.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Tambuwal nko? And what makes u think I'm a saTANist TAN warlord? grin
bros, we know you na, and this is a Buhari Thread not Tambawal.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Goddex: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shame on every youth calling for the recycling of such an expired baggage called Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by idumuose(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Fellow Progressives on Nairaland,

The past few months have seen us spend so much energy, time and other resources to promote the candidacy of the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, to get him fly the APC flag and also get him elected the President of Nigeria in the APC Primaries and Presidential election respectively. I am optimistic that our hardwork and patriotic zeal will not be in vain.

I acknowledge the need for us to speak in one voice by adopting General Muhammadu Buhari in unison. This is our way of showing the General that we are behind him, and also to show the larger APC body where we stand in the December 2 Presidential Primaries.

In view of the above,

“I, humbly move the motion for the endorsement and adoption of Muhammadu Buhari as the consensus candidate for Nairaland Progressives in the coming ‎​APC December 2nd Primaries [/b]and 14th February Presidential Election.”[b]

I appeal to distinguished members of Nairaland Progressives to show their support and endorse the amiable General. Thank you.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless The Progressive Family
God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari
Change2015

[b][size=16pt]APC Reschedules Timetable, Presidential Primaries Now Dec 10
[/size]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/39549-apc-reschedules-timetable-presidential-primaries-now-dec-10
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

My fear for the conduct of a primary election is the possibility of Atiku emerging winner for obvious reasons.
Bros there is no way Atiku Abubakar can beat gmb in a free and fair primary.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by iseyinoro(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
I endorsed General Buhari's candidature. #teambuhari.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
APC fighting themselves since 1999, GEJ coasting home unopposed.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by iseyinoro(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
I endorse General Buhari's candidature. #teambuhari.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by donphilopus: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:

Dailytrust confirmed it:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/39549-apc-reschedules-timetable-presidential-primaries-now-dec-10

Osundefender equally copied it from dailytrust:

www.osundefender.org/?p=194744

However, I doubt if it would hold come Dec. 10th. Because PDP would equally be conducting theirs that same day. APC Primaries may not hold!
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
omenka:
Ps: Have been rather laid back after return from my ban. Since Seun deems it inappropriate for anyone to have a contrary opinion from his, I imagine how irrelevant it is staying active on this forum.
You weren't banned by Seun. You were banned by a moderator in the politics section for insulting a fellow nairalander.

You can politicise anything you like but the last thing we would ever tolerate here on the forum is you politicising your ban.

BTW, this is your first ban since 2008. This goes to show that with the exception of the recent ban, you're a law abiding nler. Welldone smiley.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by idumuose(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
iseyinoro:
I endorse General Buhari's candidature. #teambuhari.
What if Tinubu endorses Tambuwal,will you protest? There is nothing you can do about it.

Tinubu is a selfish politician.He is not after the collective good of APC but fighting for his own selfish interest.

If Tambuwal wins the primary and not Buhari,then it will be a cheap victory for Jonathan.

You folks should talk to Tinubu cos he is setting up a conflagration that will consume APC if he supports Tambuwal and dumps Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by medamillion(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
@barcanista, u just offended me by not including me in d list of PROGRESSIVES. I support BUHARI, I support CHANGE! So do d needful.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yeah it's been moved to 10th
Thank you! Correction made.

Thanks also to Senator Donphilopus

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by idealsico(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
How can Buhari sleep having murdered sleep. A man that truncated the second republic. Who knows our democracy would have matured now. Our Dee Sam Mbakwe gave us good governance. If he had completed his second tenure my state would have not been the same today. In fact Buhari can not be forgiven for truncating democracy. If he did not carry out that coup, the likes of IBB and Abacha would not have ruined Nigeria. He can not exonerate himself from the present ugly situation of this country. Buhari should quickly withdraw from politics and tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Bros there is no way Atiku Abubakar can beat gmb in a free and fair primary.
Yes, you are right. But Atiku Abubakar could induce delegates.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

shocked

"progressives" dey collect money to vote?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by igbinigiejeff(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sai Buhari carry Go!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by BrokenTV: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
GATHERING OF CONFUSED ELEMENTS.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
He was part of the most corrupt administration ever. His department held the bulk of Nigerias money so tell me how was Abacha able to send 3 billion abroad if it was not from oil money? Please answer!

My DeÀr, PTF was not NNPC that manages our oil revenue, it was an intervention fund. In other words, it gets its share from the GovÉrnment expenditure which it uses to provide basic amenities for Nigerians.

Present day intervention funds are: NDDC, SURE-P, DESOPADÉC etc.
Re: Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

they will help hi… finish his money. He hasn't learnt his lessons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic pic! Black Man Crucified On The Cross[ Photo] / HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Assists Kenyatta Market Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.