Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! (998 Views)

MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? / Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. / Why Is Slant Back Gsd Always Costlier Than Non-slant Back Gsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by BETA2MOROW: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello nairalandersnplease i need ur help concerning my semi-adult gsd very aggresive to the extends that i knw my limit on him,but the issue is that he alwaysa scratch is skin every little minutes as if something is crawling under is skin,and i take my time to use brush to check it if i can find the stuff,bt to my suprise i cnt find anything n he continue to do it to the extent that he hardly eat n whenever he choose to eat very little can u pls help me out cos im tired.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by BETA2MOROW: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
BETA2MOROW:
Hello nairalanders please i need ur help concerning my semi-adult gsd very aggresive to the extends that i knw my limit on him,but the issue is that he alwaysa scratch is skin every little minutes as if something is crawling under is skin,and i take my time to use brush to check it if i can find the stuff,bt to my suprise i cnt find anything n he continue to do it to the extent that he hardly eat n whenever he choose to eat very little can u pls help me out cos im tired.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by Apitch(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Something might be irritating the skin.
Does it continue after bathing it?
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by ethereal(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
I posted a response on anothr thread.u shld check it out
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by Prodeegee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
BETA2MOROW:
Hello nairalandersnplease i need ur help concerning my semi-adult gsd very aggresive to the extends that i knw my limit on him,but the issue is that he alwaysa scratch is skin every little minutes as if something is crawling under is skin,and i take my time to use brush to check it if i can find the stuff,bt to my suprise i cnt find anything n he continue to do it to the extent that he hardly eat n whenever he choose to eat very little can u pls help me out cos im tired.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Buy maxitrax lotion sir. Those things he's itching are microscopic. Bathe her with maxitrax. Hope this helps
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by arcbay(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
BETA2MOROW:

Hey bro...No offense, need to be blunt here...From what I sense, you're not the dog type. You can't really get involved with your dog because you don't have a chemistry with him. Try build a relationship with your dog first, only then can you learn to live with him...

This might sound like i'm off d rails, digressing from the topic...but the question is this, even if they prescribe a drug, chemical or the likes, how you go use am? You are scared of your own dog, that sounds a little weird to me. I pray you don't end up misusing the maxitrax lotion. I doubt you have even bathed your dog recently. When was the last time you handfed your dog? Bros, build a r/ship with your dog, all these things matters a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by Prodeegee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
arcbay:

Hey bro...No offense, need to be blunt here...From what I sense, you're not the dog type. You can't really get involved with your dog because you don't have a chemistry with him. Try build a relationship with your dog first, only then can you learn to live with him...

This might sound like i'm off d rails, digressing from the topic...but the question is this, even if they prescribe a drug, chemical or the likes, how you go use am? You are scared of your own dog, that sounds a little weird to me. I pray you don't end up misusing the maxitrax lotion. I doubt you have even bathed your dog recently. When was the last time you handfed your dog? Bros, build a r/ship with your dog, all these things matters a lot.

And just to add...pls pls and pls, if u dnt knw hw to use d maxitrax call for help. I beg u
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by Prodeegee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
@arcbay ...isit dsame pawsNclaws at berger and ago-igbala?
Re: Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! by mayorall(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
BETA2MOROW:

My friend, the problem with your dog is lice and ticks. You might not see it until you apply insecticide. Get tixmix in the nearest pet shop or any other insecticides. You will see the invisible Ticks hiding under the hair yourself. Also apply as directed by physician.

(1) (Reply)

Help My GSD Not Lactating Like She Use To / Quality St Benard Male And Female Pup For Sale / Remember SCOOBY DOO? found him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.