Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me (7804 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by sexybash(f): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Association of depressed married women
(Admw)
Lol pray for him, don't wacth, wear sexy lingerie, cook food,
Una nor dey tire can't you focus on other things apart from men
Ha na wa if he chat with women I suggest you take a hobby
If you are bored go to you tube wacth documentary videos not African magic, read wide no be every time man man,
The more you give people attention the more they move away the less the more they crave

4 days ago hubby dey form Indian monk, they give me silent treatment. for 4 days he did not call neither did I only for am to give me 5 missed calls as I was not picking he called my help as she bring the fone na so we both dey laugh
It's enough that I married you, give you a child. Ruin my body and shape only for you to cheat on me as a pay back you must be smoking abey igbo

3 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Better2014: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Better2014 im also in ph...thks for ur advice.You r welcum dear.what I did xterday was 2 b Romantic wiv my hubby,I massaged him like neva b4 and spoke wiv him,I fink u shuld try dat 2.sure it wil help.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by fuzzywuzzy: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
sexybash:
(Admw)
If you are bored go to you tube wacth documentary videos not African magic, read wide no be every time man man,
The more you give people attention the more they move away the less the more they crave
4 days ago hubby dey form Indian monk, they give me silent treatment. for 4 days he did not call neither did I only for am to give me 5 missed calls as I was not picking he called my help as she bring the fone na so we both dey laugh
It's enough that I married you, give you a child. Ruin my body and shape only for you to cheat on me as a pay back you must be smoking abey igbo
Abi?
I honestly have no idea where those specie of women come from. Dress sexy ko, laff at his jokes ni.
It will be better for him if I decide to ignore his miserable existence and keep myself occupied with other things because if I focus on his case the only thing I will do is try everything in my power to make his life miserable

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by liricyst(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Domwiz4all:
Well, ur husband might not be cheating but just enjoy chattin wit other ladies. I used to chat alot too and attimes i did delete sum msges cuz dia was no way i could have explain other wise if my wife see such chats. I assure u he wil outgrow such habit wit time, meanwhile try to worry less and keep doing ur best to please him.

I can identify with you. I am not married though but my girl doesnt like to flirt. SO i just flirt on chats...delete them...cos my girl would never believe i dont indulge phyysically the stuff i chat about. I don't. I just love flirting on chats
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chai!! God!! imagine women giving massages just to stop a cheating husband from running back to his mistress. God have mercy on Nigerian women bikonu cry cry.

This is just too painful, may I never be that woman that will reward a cheating husband, Amen angry.

3 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Better2014:
@Better2014 im also in ph...thks for ur advice.You r welcum dear.what I did xterday was 2 b Romantic wiv my hubby,I massaged him like neva b4 and spoke wiv him,I fink u shuld try dat 2.sure it wil help.

cry cry
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
sexybash:
(Admw)

Bravo! Nice speech.

Beeevan, give this woman some tequila shot
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:

Bravo! Nice speech.

Beeevan, give this woman some tequila shot

Chilli oooo!!! How come I no know sey nah you? What did you commit this time cheesy?
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
beeevan:

Chilli oooo!!! How come I no know sey nah you? What did you commit this time cheesy?

i just upgraded like you na
chilli go vacation
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chai so when he fu-ck.another woman reach house I go help am massage the waist and say well done darling, am sure you hit it very well. Hehehehehe
Nothing as depressing as listening to some Nigerian marriages
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:

i just upgraded like you na
chilli go vacation

Welcome back babe wink.

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:
Chai so when he fu-ck.another woman reach house I go help am massage the waist and say well done darling, am sure you hit it very well. Hehehehehe
Nothing as depressing as listening to some Nigerian marriages

If I tell you that I don't feel like shedding tears, am lying, a very pathetic situation cry.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
So chillipepper don upgrade?
Ukpari o cheesy

Saucechilli, na d same thing now. Chillisauce. Koni woman cheesy

Abeg make una pardon we ladies.
What do u expect when all tru ur childhood and adolescent its hammered on u that ur life revolve around ur husband. If u like be a prof.
That reminds me one pretty lady came to lecture in my school that time. She is on her way to becoming a prof and quite young, do u know that her greatest rivals were ladies?
Some said, na dis one go marry her husband,education+beauty minus husband =zero. And true, didn't know how that lady vamoosed into thin air.

It d society,church,culture that made us to reason like chicken at times cheesy
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
beeevan:

If I tell you that I don't feel like shedding tears, am lying, a very pathetic situation cry.
shedding tears? You are kidding right?
One thing you dont understand, these are what they are used to. They will even call you names for giving 'useful' advice to them.

Only help those that are willing to be helped.

@moca, make i follow you na.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by thorpido(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Women ought to be friends with their husband-to-be first before marriage.Men do get bored and tempted if the wife they married is not someone they enjoy having conversations with.It's no reason to cheat but it's one reason why some men have all that chat mates and bbm convo.It often leads to other things including meet-ups.

Nothing is wrong with having friends but marriage comes with a responsibility and a discipline which some men have not learnt.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kuderrich: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
dsgirl:

I agree she doesnt have any business with the lady but it does not neccessarily mean spark is missing in their marriage. I complained of something similar not long ago about my hubby too. Men just like all these side attraction n attention, i really dont know what this other women talk to them about that their wives dont talk to them about.
do u give mouth action,kamasutra,horse ride,wheel barrow this is wat all d ladies in twn gives freely.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beeevan: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:

shedding tears? You are kidding right?
One thing you dont understand, these are what they are used to. They will even call you names for giving 'useful' advice to them.

Only help those that are willing to be helped.

@moca, make i follow you na.

....But chilli this just too pathetic, how do one get to such level? angry
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by zeb04(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Imagine the advice undecided
Mouth action to same, d.ck that has tested every hole,the dick that's swimming with diseases
If you check now, all these silly advise are from church women. That's the only thing they know.

Nonsense.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Kimoni: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:
Mouth action to same, d.ck that has tested every hole,the dick that's swimming with diseases
If you check now, all these silly advise are from church women. That's the only thing they know.

Nonsense.

shocked shocked church women advising her to give mouth action, wheel barrow, kamastura?? Besides, who exactly is a "church woman" and what bias do you have against them?

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
beeevan:

....But chilli this just too pathetic, how do one get to such level? angry
constant brain washing by their religious leaders, friends and family.

This is all they know. The society sings it for them every day.

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:

Nonsense.

grin grin

Now im gonna throw up
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by edwife(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:

constant brain washing by their religious leaders, friends and family.

This is all they know. The society sings it for them every day.

Chillisauce? shocked shocked shocked

*faint*
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kuderrich: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:

Nonsense.
church women ko, slut women ni. If u don't do ur best to satisfy ur man to d fullest, there are over 1k women out there ready to do anytin to bring u back to bn single,divorced again jst like dem. Nah women dey spoil women life....very interesting beings

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Some comments on this thread are depressing.

Nigerian women who did this to yous? Is this a curse?
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by zeb04(f): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
kuderrich:
church women ko, slut women ni. If u don't do ur best to satisfy ur man to d fullest, there are over 1k women out there ready to do anytin to bring u back to bn single,divorced again jst like dem. Nah women dey spoil women life....very interesting beings
satisfy a cheating husband.....what BS

Please tell it to those orange sellers you see around.
I was trained better than that.

Its a million times better to be divorced than with a cheating,irresponsible husband.

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
kuderrich:

ROTFLMAO cheesy
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kuderrich: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:

Its a million times better to be divorced than with a cheating,irresponsible frog.
if u lik take it or leave it, u can make him see d reason to stop cheating and concentrate on u,treat him in such a way dat his conscience will be disturbing him. But if u think u're one super woman dat wnt divorce,awwwww dat is even swt,by d time u get divorce for like 2,3,4 time and it one child for one husband, ur head go come down and it's den u'll realize dat there is no perfect man anywhr.

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:

Its a million times better to be divorced than with a cheating,irresponsible frog.
exactly my point....how long do one have to put up with a cheating husband all in d name of marriage#some wud say bring d spark back,do dis do dat as if that would make him stop+to them its like a norm may God ve mercy
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by zeb04(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
kuderrich:
if u lik take it or leave it, u can make him see d reason to stop cheating and concentrate on u,treat him in such a way dat his conscience will be disturbing him. But if u think u're one super woman dat wnt divorce,awwwww dat is even swt,by d time u get divorce for like 2,3,4 time and it one child for one husband, ur head go come down and it's den u'll realize dat there is no perfect man anywhr.

Those who have being raised right,know they shouldn't settle for less so you can take your advice and pass it on to those who care

I clearly don't need it.

4 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kuderrich: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:

Those who have being raised right,knows they shouldn't settle for less so you can take your advice and pass it on to those who care

I clearly don't need it.
yeh, it true they should nt settle for less.....I'm nt forcing u to take my advice moreover dis is a discussion nt a counselling session. D truth still remains, nothing lik a perfect man anywhr, is either is rich buh he flirt arnd or caring, loving buh poor and can cope wit ur finances, or rich,caring, buh he's proud,nags a lot and he's a drunkard.etc there are a lot of gentle men too buh they too will av their own shrtcoming too. Jst choose wisely d one u'll b able to cope wit.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by zeb04(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
kuderrich:
yeh, it true they should nt settle for less.....I'm nt forcing u to take my advice moreover dis is a discussion nt a counselling session. D truth still remains, nothing lik a perfect man anywhr, is either is rich buh he flirt arnd or caring, loving buh poor and can cope wit ur finances, or rich,caring, buh he's proud,nags a lot and he's a drunkard.etc there are a lot of gentle men too buh they too will av their own shrtcoming too. Jst choose wisely d one u'll b able to cope wit.
oh please spare me
Its only unfortunate you haven't seen better men but that dosnt mean you should spread all these BS all over the net.

As for your advice....don't worry about it,Am Good.

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
edwife:

Chillisauce? shocked shocked shocked

*faint*

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Next Move? / PICS: What Happens When Girl Walks Around With NO TROUSERS / ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.