Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me (7799 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kuderrich: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeb04:
oh please spare me
Its only unfortunate you haven't seen better men but that dosnt mean you should spread all these BS all over the net.

As for your advice....don't worry about it,Am Good.
you don't av to worry too much, I will alway be there for you even though am nt perfect. Less I forget, stop using those wrd(BS) for m,it's disrespectful and irritating,we can engage in a decent argument witout using some foul languages.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
roWzayy:
He is always locking his phone in order to keep me away from it..sometimes he stays up late night chatting on whatsapp n Bbm I have always been suspicious of him n passwording his phone is more or less like a confirmation dont know what to think anymore

Have you caught him cheating before?
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Daresh(f): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
dsgirl:

I agree she doesnt have any business with the lady but it does not neccessarily mean spark is missing in their marriage. I complained of something similar not long ago about my hubby too. Men just like all these side attraction n attention, i really dont know what this other women talk to them about that their wives dont talk to them about.

My sister I tire! I have asked this question before, why in heavens name will you seek such attention to jeopardise your family? Wetin? My dear OP, NO GIVE YOURSELF HEADACHE! You see this tin your husband is doing, my own did it well well. I wish I had blanked him, I was there giving myself headache. It's when I stopped sending him and blanking him ehn, he started behaving himself. It's going to be very hard, but just blankhim.

Phase 1
Don't try and look at his phone, don't check messages or call records just blank him.

Phase 2
Put a lock on your own phone. Go out with friends, come home late. Receive and make phone calls and be happy with your life. Don't even act like you notice his bullshit. Keep a positive and happy attitude I promise you he will start to fear

This worked for me and many other women, don't fear, be strong. In this life, it is only you that can make yourself happy my dear only you. And at the end of the day, you are on your own.

5 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Daresh:

My sister I tire! I have asked this question before, why in heavens name will you seek such attention to jeopardise your family? Wetin? My dear OP, NO GIVE YOURSELF HEADACHE! You see this tin your husband is doing, my own did it well well. I wish I had blanked him, I was there giving myself headache. It's when I stopped sending him and blanking him ehn, he started behaving himself. It's going to be very hard, but just blankhim.

Phase 1
Don't try and look at his phone, don't check messages or call records just blank him.

Phase 2
Put a lock on your own phone. Go out with friends, come home late. Receive and make phone calls and be happy with your life. Don't even act like you notice his bullshit. Keep a positive and happy attitude I promise you he will start to fear

This worked for me and many other women, don't fear, be strong. In this life, it is only you that can make yourself happy my dear only you. And at the end of the day, you are on your own.
@ daresh thks dear I really appreciate
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Have you caught him cheating before?
yes n dats y he resulted to locking his phone
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ladygogo: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2014
I can' t with these cheating threads. *smh*.

I've never seen a bunch of low-self esteemed women like Nigerian women.

Why are we so obsessed with marriage in that country sef?

Our fixation on marriage is even well known amongst women from other African countries. You hear them chatting about our 'get married or die trying syndrome'.

Its really nauseating.

5 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2014
roWzayy:
yes n dats y he resulted to locking his phone

Now you know, what do you want to do?

Would appreciate honest answers

Thanks
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nnekacherry: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Daresh has said it all..
Blank the dude and do things that make you happy.. You are a complete human being without him..
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Godmystrength: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
aisha2:
Chai so when he fu-ck.another woman reach house I go help am massage the waist and say well done darling, am sure you hit it very well. Hehehehehe
Nothing as depressing as listening to some Nigerian marriages
embarassed sad sad
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Kanwulia: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Now that you know. . . It is no longer CHEATING o! kiss
You are an ACCOMPLICE with express consent! kiss
Please, stop making CYBER-NOISE.
You married him after winning "the prize" in the dating game of SHIARRRRRRING and KIARRRRRRRRING!
Abeg! Comot for road!
Shioooooor!

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Mbkite(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Maybe am nt among d so called "GUY MEN" but I dnt really knw y MEN cheat!
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by iykedare(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
sexybash:
Association of depressed married women
(Admw)
Lol pray for him, don't wacth, wear sexy lingerie, cook food,
Una nor dey tire can't you focus on other things apart from men
Ha na wa if he chat with women I suggest you take a hobby
If you are bored go to you tube wacth documentary videos not African magic, read wide no be every time man man,
The more you give people attention the more they move away the less the more they crave

4 days ago hubby dey form Indian monk, they give me silent treatment. for 4 days he did not call neither did I only for am to give me 5 missed calls as I was not picking he called my help as she bring the fone na so we both dey laugh
It's enough that I married you, give you a child.[b] Ruin my body and shape [/b]only for you to cheat on me as a pay back you must be smoking abey igbo

why blame everything on men? You are out of shape so you blame it on your husband. Is the child not yours? A woman who takes care of her body does so even after childbirth. Stop the excuses.

1 Like

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by iykedare(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
ladygogo:

Our fixation on marriage is even well known amongst women from other African countries. You hear them chatting about our 'get married or die trying syndrome'.

Its really nauseating.

What is really your point? That women shouldn't get married because you are not married? Or that there are no happy marriages? Some people eh. Single girls be beefing the married women.

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
iykedare:

What is really your point? That women shouldn't get married because you are not married? Or that there are no happy marriages? Some people eh. Single girls be beefing the married women.

And what is your point?

Any lady who doesnot consent to typical naija BS must be single hehehe

The same ladygogo who opened a thread on low budget & classy weddings and posted her wedding pictures?

Please note that NOT ALL Nigerian women (married & single) will subscribe or consent to the usual BS. NOT ALL Nigerian husbands are the same and some people actually took their time to marry the excellent ones and not the shaft we have around.

If you are not depressed, running from one church to another or looking sad, wearing red pant & pant about, you are not a married woman in Nigerian terms. If you do not give senseless advices on how to 'keep' cheats and abusers, you are single and 'jealous' of the 'married' ones.

I keep saying it, there is a man for every woman. Find yours and let others be.

3 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by iykedare(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=bukatyne post=28122526]

And what is your point?

My point? Read the post you quoted and hers as well.

Typical naija BS? When did cheating become a naija thing? Immorality is not peculiar to naija. Besides the women who cry out when their husbands cheat have in the past been immoral too. wink

The same ladygogo who opened a thread on low budget & classy weddings and posted her wedding pictures?
Who cares?

Please note that NOT ALL Nigerian women (married & single) will subscribe or consent to the usual BS. NOT ALL Nigerian husbands are the same and some people actually took their time to marry the excellent ones and not the shaft we have around.

Since you are lucky to have married an excellent man,please lets see you act like one.

If you are not depressed, running from one church to another or looking sad, wearing red pant & pant about, you are not a married woman in Nigerian terms. If you do not give senseless advices on how to 'keep' cheats and abusers, you are single and 'jealous' of the 'married' ones.
So giving advice on how to resolves issues pertaining to cheating in marriage makes one weak? ehh?

I'm sure this isnt meant for me.

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
ladygogo:

Same reason why they top the list of the most promiscuous women in the world.It all comes down to low self esteem. They keep multiple partners like chickens waiting for the one that will lay the first eggs in the name of marriage proposal.

Chai.....A married woman with 4 kids?!..No dignity on the part of the a.s,shole who stuck his d,ick in there if the story is true.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Now you know, what do you want to do?

Would appreciate honest answers

Thanks
seriously I dont know what to do....I think I ll just go along with what daresh wrote
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
ladygogo:

Its really nauseating.

feel free to puke

2 Likes

Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
kiss
sexybash:
Association of depressed married women
(Admw)
Lol pray for him, don't wacth, wear sexy lingerie, cook food,
Una nor dey tire can't you focus on other things apart from men
Ha na wa if he chat with women I suggest you take a hobby
If you are bored go to you tube wacth documentary videos not African magic, read wide no be every time man man,
The more you give people attention the more they move away the less the more they crave

4 days ago hubby dey form Indian monk, they give me silent treatment. for 4 days he did not call neither did I only for am to give me 5 missed calls as I was not picking he called my help as she bring the fone na so we both dey laugh
It's enough that I married you, give you a child. Ruin my body and shape only for you to cheat on me as a pay back you must be smoking abey igbo

Hehehehenehe
I think there has been enough of these husband cheating threads
I have actually run out of words and so have many others

Na person wey wan man do Inyanga for am go allow am

@ OP,if he is cheating,you kwa go and cheat
There is nothing much to say
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:
kiss

Hehehehenehe
I think there has been enough of these husband cheating threads
I have actually run out of words and so has many others

Na person wey wan man do Inyanga for am go allow am

@ OP,if he is cheating,you kwa go and cheat
There is nothing much to say

thats d last thing on my mind
.....thks for d advice
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by sexybash(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=iykedare post=28122021]

why blame everything on men? You are out of shape so you blame it on your husband. Is the child not yours? A woman who takes care of her body does so even after childbirth. Stop the excuses.[/quote
Really
You way dey talk can you even afford to buy a dumbbell for your wife?

Do you know the emotional turmoil a woman go through after giving birth it's called postnatal depression
I won't even begin to argue with you cos it makes no sense
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
roWzayy:
seriously I dont know what to do....I think I ll just go along with what daresh wrote

OK

This is the post below:

Daresh:

My sister I tire! I have asked this question before, why in heavens name will you seek such attention to jeopardise your family? Wetin? My dear OP, NO GIVE YOURSELF HEADACHE! You see this tin your husband is doing, my own did it well well. I wish I had blanked him, I was there giving myself headache. It's when I stopped sending him and blanking him ehn, he started behaving himself. It's going to be very hard, but just blank him.
Phase 1
Phase 2

I see you have already decided to stay with hubby (cheating et al).

Was he cheating or like this before marriage? If no, what changed?

I see her advise as treating the symptoms. why don't you dig deep to understand why he is cheating? (please note I AM NOT blaming you in anyway). That will help you know the way forward.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=iykedare post=28124568][/quote]

Let's assume all women who get cheated on were immoral in their youth (a very false generalization), are the husbands 'God' to determine their punishment? Do we say that all men who are cheated on played the field while they were young? undecided

And dress sexy, cook etc. are advice to combat cheating? I guess wear silk boxers and develop 6 packs will do for men.

And please, do not reference my family going forward, I did not refer to yours.

If it makes anyone have an heart attack, please do: not all women would tolerate cheating cool
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by iykedare(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=sexybash post=28126463][/quote]

ok,I must buy her a dumbell before she exercises ? she go wait o.

Most women do loose weight after childbirth. Forget these excuses of yours. You women need to make exercise part of your life. It is a way of taking care of your body.Ahhh

IF YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO CHAT ON FACEBOOK or NAIRALAND THEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WORKOUT.-----PRESIDENT JONATHAN
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by roWzayy: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
@bukatyne he cheated while we were dating....I thought maybe it was because we lived apart (distant relationship)dat was d reason y but now dat we are married he is still doing it#i didnt marry him to change him even when I complain den d advice I ll get is dat all men cheat & I shouldnt bother mysef as long as he is taking care of me..the tin now is dat how long will this continue
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
roWzayy:
@bukatyne he cheated while we were dating....I thought maybe it was because we lived apart (distant relationship)dat was d reason y but now dat we are married he is still doing it#i didnt marry him to change him even when I complain den d advice I ll get is dat all men cheat & I shouldnt bother mysef as long as he is taking care of me..the tin now is dat how long will this continue

Hmm...

Nobody can change another roWzayy....

If you were not married, I would have given you an earful.

You are and I believe it is wrong for you to divorce/separate because you knew exactly what you were getting into.

Try Daresh's advice and see what gives.

Also try to understand why he cheats

Goodluck
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
roWzayy:

Are you not taking care of yourself? if this is all you need from him then you really should not complain. I mean the point is to get what you want and you are getting it right? Why do you want him to stop cheating the way i see it, it isn't enough to know what you don't want you need to know what you want.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ladygogo: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
iykedare:

Stay pressed.
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ladygogo: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is your point?

kiss
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
ladygogo:

kiss

Lady gogo. How many grams of the human hair did you use for your head for your wedding?

I am actually on Ali express now grin
Re: I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ladygogo: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2014
roWzayy:
feel free to puke

Your thread is as messy as the marriage you are in.

*pukes all over thread*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight / Should I Confront My Wife? / What Your Next Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.