Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) (2754 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle / Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
you just bought your car and need a reliable person to do redgistrations for you?you can contact ayodeji on 08058054334.you are assured of getting all the genuine documents you need to put your car on nigerian raod.i can also get you tint permit if you have intentions of tinting your vehicle.i am a car dealer so you can contact me on anything relating to cars(buying and selling of cars).i help people buy their choice of cars in cotonou,taking them along with me in the comfort of my car and helping them make the best choice possible.i also make sure the cars get to lagos in due time and in good condition.please contact ayodeji on 08058054334 for more.i believe by now a couple of people can attest to my credibility in the little time i have spent on this forum.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by teslimanif(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2009
Mr Ayodeji, How much and how long does it take to get an out of series plate number and also the tint permit?
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2009
If i get the whole information required early enough,I can get the plate number ready for you(including all redgistration docs i.e insurance,m.o.t,allocation of plate,cmr etc) the day after.concerning the tinted permit,it depends on the one you want.there are of two kinds i.e,lagos,and federal.the lagos permits you to use the tint only within lagos state while the federal permits you to use it anywhere in nigeria without embarrasements.the lagos permit can be ready in a maximum of four days while the federal has to be done in abuja,so therefore it might take up to 2 weeks max to get it ready cos you have to make necessary bookings first and then other things follow suit.Although it can even be ready within a week,but put your mind at two weeks max.you can reach me on 08058054334 for more.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by teslimanif(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2009
Thank you. I will get back to you soonest. I sent another post to you under the topic buying of cars from cotonnou which you have not replied. kindly furnish me with the details.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by gbuo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hi, Deji, I have a small budget can u arrange a small Japanese like Nissan Sunny 1.4, 1.6 or anything in that category for me. pls get across to me by email nathannwakamma@yahoo.com or 0803-333-4860
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
@teslimannif,
i answered your post already.hope to do business with you soon.

@gbuo,
i sent u a mail already.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
call 08058054334
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ireneann: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Oga Ayodeji I salute!

Can you kindly list out the papers that one is supposed to carry at any given time. This will help in educating people the more because at times you give policemen your papers and out of the blue they fish out a licence you are supposed to have which you don't have.

And pronto you don enter be that.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2010
@ireneann,
vehicle license
third party insurance
cmr
allocation of plate number
proof of ownership
mot or road worthiness
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2010
call 08058054334
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by okgerald(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
Please, can we go to cotonou on a Saturday? and what will it cost me to get a 1994 or 1996 honda bull dog with ac, factory CD, fabric or leather sit with automatic transmission. Can i drive these models outside Lagos after purchase?
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
ok.gerald,
chief the park doesnt open on weekends,only on week days.u should have 800k to get a very good 96 model.
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) by ayodeji1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
@lucachez,
fanks for the info.il keep that in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Golf 3. With One Door / Toyota Camry "big For Nothing" Tokunbo Just Arrived / Pls Help Interprete This Vin/autocheck Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.