Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer (749 Views)

Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / You Need Your Church ( Pastor) To Be Your Covering (LIE)- Jesus is your Covering / Relevance Of "the Blood Of Jesus"and Holy Ghost Fire,in Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by Keziehenry(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2014
I have been having some health challanges for long and i wil going back to the hospital on mon but i belive God can still work miracle in my life no matter the distance. U can p.m me or drop ur number here tnx. 07035188471 is my number. Pls help me.
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by tempex88(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2014
God can heal you. I will pray for you now. One thing am very sure is tjat God wants us to look up to him directly andnot through our pastors. Unconciously we share the Glory that is solely due to God with these pastors and God is indeed jelous. Pray with asincereheart and all will be well in Jesusname
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by watered(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Beloved, the brother above said it all. All God needs to turn your health status around is your faith. Remember Jesus said if you have faith as little as a mustard seed... My brother let your faith come alive cos God can do nothing for you if you are faithless.

Be healed in Jesus name. Read Acts 10:34
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by Keziehenry(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Amen
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by Keziehenry(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2014
I couldnt sleep because of pains
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by asala1: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Keziehenry:
Sorry brother. Get medical help as soon as possible. You can also apply your faith if you believe.
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by megaik: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Bro first of all remove the notion that your help cometh from men or genuine pastors as stated but all help comes from God almighty.
I will give you few steps you will follow and share your testimonies afterwards.
1: Confess your sins before men to God through Jesus Christ our Saviour ....Mathew 10 vs 32 , luke 12
2: Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and your personal saviour and become saved .... Romans 10 vs 9
3: Make a Vow to God with faith in exchange for good health n longlife. Do this preferably at mid night when you can take authority. Example of vow is leading 50 people to jesus christ through same steps above over a shortest period of time, then leave the rest n see how Jesus christ will translate you from the powers of darkness into his kingdom. Colossians 1 vs 13.
Also I extend my advice to all those coming to jesus christ only upon affliction. Do not wait until u have affliction before you see Jesus Christ. There is a second chance to be in Jesus Christ who has shelter and peace that surpass everything.
God bless you all.
MOG from Ozuitem.
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by megaik: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Keziehenry:

Bro first of all remove the notion that your help cometh from men or genuine pastors as stated but all help comes from God almighty.
I will give you few steps you will follow and share your testimonies afterwards.
1: Confess your sins before men to God through Jesus Christ our Saviour ....Mathew 10 vs 32 , luke 12
2: Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and your personal saviour and become saved .... Romans 10 vs 9
3: Make a Vow to God with faith in exchange for good health n longlife. Do this preferably at mid night when you can take authority. Example of vow is leading 50 people to jesus christ through same steps above over a shortest period of time, then leave the rest n see how Jesus christ will translate you from the powers of darkness into his kingdom. Colossians 1 vs 13.
Also I extend my advice to all those coming to jesus christ only upon affliction. Do not wait until u have affliction before you see Jesus Christ. There is a second chance to be in Jesus Christ who has shelter and peace that surpass everything.
God bless you all.
MOG from Ozuitem.
Re: Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Try the God of Apostle Ayo Babalola of Christ Apostolic Church, he never fail

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions Of A S*x Slave / Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. / God Met His Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.