Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. (745 Views)

Alfa Bible Studies: Zombies. / Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! / Alfa Bible Studies: King David Doing Mother And Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yahweh loves incest and incestuous relationships.

Lets see:

Genesis 4:17

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.

Cain killed his brother and impregnated his sister.

Genesis 20:12

12 Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.

This is Abraham, the father of christians confessing that he has been sleeping with his own sister and calling her "wife".

This incestiousness runs in that family because as Abraham was doing his sister, his own brother was busy doing their little niece.

Genesis 11:27-29

27 This is the account of Terah’s family line.

Terah became the father of Abram, Nahor and Haran. And Haran became the father of Lot. 28 While his father Terah was still alive, Haran died in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the land of his birth. 29 Abram and Nahor both married. The name of Abram’s wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor’s wife was Milkah; she was the daughter of Haran, the father of both Milkah and Iskah.

It runs in that family! Lot, Abraham's nephew swore not to be outdone. He impregnated his two daughters.

Genesis 19:36

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

Some justify this by saying that the daughters jumped on their dad. It doesn't change anything. It runs in the blood of the family, men and women. Young and old. All lusting against their family members. Even their children later slept with each other: Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah, the granddaughter of his father's brother Nahor and niece Milcah. Isaac and Rebekah's firstborn son Esau married Mahalah, daughter of his father's brother Ishmael, while their second son Jacob married Leah and Rachel, daughters of his mother's brother Laban.

Spits.

Even Moses, was a child of incest.

Exodus 6:20

20 Amram married his father’s sister Jochebed, who bore him Aaron and Moses. Amram lived 137 years.

There is no shame in these people.

After Noah's flood, Only him and his children remained. So yahweh had to once again resort to incest to repopulate the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by lastmessenger: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
I will mess you up.Get behind me satan.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Haha. You forgot the mother of all incestuous relationships: Godfather sleeps with virgin to give birth to Godson who is Godfather who slept with virgin to give birth to Godson.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:
I will mess you up.Get behind me satan.
You can sleep well tonight. Get laid. Stop masturbating.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by lastmessenger: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You can sleep well tonight. Get laid. Stop masturbating.
Is that how you escape reality?. Go help your fellow satanist Alfa to nurse his wound or are you there with him already? Seems you two are into gay sh****t.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: Inbreeding! God Approves. by lastmessenger: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Haha. You forgot the mother of all incestuous relationships: Godfather sleeps with virgin to give birth to Godson who is Godfather who slept with virgin to give birth to Godson.
Satan is a looser.

(1) (Reply)

CHECK OUT THIS MILLION DOLLAR BIBLE (PICTURED) / We Have No Reason To Fear As Christians. / (see Photos) Of Rivers State Carol(hosana) Night On The 18th Of Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.