Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? (2413 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Those paying tithe are still following the law of moses.
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2014
those extorting money from members are the robbers.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by charlsecy(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
deb6:
The children of israel r expected to pay their tithe to the lord n his levites numb18:21, heb7:5, lev27:30. But since there r no levites now we do pay to the pastor.
According to the Book of Hebrew, only a Levite can receive a tithe under the Law. Remember that a Levite must be a physical descendant of Levi, one of the sons of Jacob.

Now, are pastors descendants of Levi?

When were pastors commanded to receive tithes?

A Levite had no personal belonging. Do pastors have personal effects?

Did the Apostles collect tithes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? / (pic) Interior Design Of Coza Pastor Biodun's Dinning Room / Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.