Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! (9380 Views)

If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors / What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? / Help!! My Car Overheats When Ac Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by stephenponti(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2014
HELLO my Oga's My Golf 3 was working perfectly until recently the temperature meter rises to 80 if I turn on the ac.
My mechanic said it was top gasket I changed it & it still Overheats,
HE said I should go flush the radiator or change it entirely, I did the latter but has to reverse it and return the radiator to seller as the overheat continued,
HE said we should try change water pump which I did and we also removed the thermostat & the temperature rise still continues.
My two fan works perfectly well also as some one checked it out.
Now the car will just not start when the temperature is high. The heat I guess ve also affected the keystarter.
Now please somebody who have idea of the actual solution should please advice me, because I feel so bad having spent all this while trying to fix the problem without solution.
IKenna, Siena & many other car guru in the house please help a brother.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2014
stephenponti:
HELLO my Oga's My Golf 3 was working perfectly until recently the temperature meter rises to80 if I turn on the ac.
HE said I should go flush the radiator or change it entirely, I did the latter but has to reverse it and return the radiator to seller as the overheat continued,
HE said we should try change water pump which I did and we also removed the thermostat & the temperature rise still continues.
Now the car will just not start when the temperature is high. The heat I guess ve also affected the keystarter.
Now please somebody who have idea of the actual solution should please advice me, because I feel so bad having spent all this while trying to fix the problem without solution.

Operating temperature of your vehicle is arround 90degrees, so you car is still not getting hot enough, please check your kick starter and return yor thermostat, there's nothing wrong with your car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2014
I'm not sure what the problem is.. But you are supposed to have a reserve water tank close to your radiator..

Check on your radiator, when you close the radiator with the Cap (cover), there is usually one small outlet where water still escapes from. That tiny outlet, get a hose and work that hose to the reserve tank, that way u have water efficiency within ur cooling mechanism. You have more water to be heated and cooled, you have not only the radiator getting hot but also the reservoir, that way the radiator and reservoir would conduct more heat hearby reducing the heat on the engine..

I had similar problem with my BMW but that was exactly what I did. I changed the radiator to a 3 cell radiator, channelled nose of the radiator, (where it breaths from) I channelled it to my reserve tank, automatically my reserve tank was where I used to store water for my Wiper..

That way, no water was wasted whatsoever. Water just kept recycling. Only water that u lose is the one that turns to vapour or the one u lose by convection..

Every morning I top up the radiator with just as little as a glass of water, to show u that water never really escapes from my system any longer.

You are lucky u use a golf and not a BMW..

Anytime a BMW over heats, u have to bleed the radiator to make sure there are no bubbles or air-space within the engine
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:
I'm not sure what the problem is.. But you are supposed to have a reserve water tank close to your radiator..

Check on your radiator, when you close the radiator with the Cap (cover), there is usually one small outlet where water still escapes from. That tiny outlet, get a hose and work that hose to the reserve tank, that way u have water efficiency within ur cooling mechanism. You have more water to be heated and cooled, you have not only the radiator getting hot but also the reservoir, that way the radiator and reservoir would conduct more heat hearby reducing the heat on the engine..

I had similar problem with my BMW but that was exactly what I did. I changed the radiator to a 3 cell radiator, channelled nose of the radiator, (where it breaths from) I channelled it to my reserve tank, automatically my reserve tank was where I used to store water for my Wiper..

That way, no water was wasted whatsoever. Water just kept recycling. Only water that u lose is the one that turns to vapour or the one u lose by convection..

Every morning I top up the radiator with just as little as a glass of water, to show u that water never really escapes from my system any longer.

Anytime a BMW over heats, u have to bleed the radiator to make sure there are no bubbles or air-space within the engine

The bolded is not normal. Have not topped water in most of my cars in months, cause there's no where to fit the water.

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

The bolded is not normal. Have not topped water in most of my cars in months, cause there's no where to fit the water.

Just as little as a glass of water is not normal..

Well, sometimes I can go 3 to 4 days without toping it at all, and it depends on the kind of work and distance the car covers.. U seem to have plenty cars, so they tend to do lesser work..

My car is the only one I have, so it works like a jackass for me. Come rain come sunshine, I flog the living shit out from her.. Very efficient and never disappoint..

Since water isn't expensive and I don't have to buy it, I don't mind even if it takes 4 litres of water every morning, provided it does what I expect of it and she doesn't over heat on me during the day when I need it most..

I never ever allow my car disappoint me.

Whenever a car disappoints u, just know its your fault, so just do everything possible to avoid ur car disappointing you.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Wrong move. That was never necessary. You OEM standard issue radiator is suitable for any clime.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Well, sometimes I can go 3 to 4 days without toping it at all, and it depends on the kind of work and distance the car covers.. U seem to have plenty cars, so they tend to do lesser work..

My car is the only one I have, so it works like a jackass for me. Come rain come sunshine, I flog the living shit out from her.. Very efficient and never disappoint..

Since water isn't expensive and I don't have to buy it, I don't mind even if it takes 4 litres of water every morning, provided it does what I expect of it and she doesn't over heat on me during the day when I need it most..

Whenever a car disappoints u, just know its your fault, so just do everything possible to avoid ur car disappointing you.

My kia rio 07 has done over 10,000km between oct and today covering over 20states in nigeria, not needed a drop of water extra or a drop of engine oil. You have a small leak try and fix it.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by AutosBay(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2014
@ Op Please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/768737/golf-3-overheating-problem it has been treated.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2014
AutosBay:
@ Op Please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/768737/golf-3-overheating-problem it has been treated.

Op already tried that move.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by bravolad(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

You are wrong bruh. Topping off you radiator with water every 3-4 days indicates you have a small leakage somewhere within your system. It's a wrong practice. I have just a car that serves my family including taking my kids to school & my wife to work. I can not remember the last time I added water to my radiator yet, I travel with the car. The only thing I have done in the last 3 months was to add a little coolant because it reduced a bit.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

My kia rio 07 has done over 10,000km between oct and today covering over 20states in nigeria, not needed a drop of water extra or a drop of engine oil. You have a small leak try and fix it.

Look. The same way blood flows in your vein, the same way you eat food everyday, is the same way your car should be taken care of everyday..

A Kia rio is a 4 cylinder. Small engine, doesn't heat up too much, and is an Asian car,..

My BMW is 6 cylinders, much more heavier.. I had similar experience..
I changed the engine to direct 2.0 lit from Germany..

I tot, since its tokunbo, I just top the water everyday for 7 months without even checking the engine oil for once..

One day, I was in traffic and the car just went off.. Guush! It had never happened to me..

Mechanic said it want his work, that it was electrical, electrician said it wasn't it work..

In one word, engine oil had solidify, engine oil had turned to grease, the Timing-belt cut, the valves Bent, the engine didn't knock but since then av been weary of the car, I just pray to God to help me buy a Benz, my dream car..

What am I saying.. When you go 10 years without servicing your car, a day of reckoning is coming.

Right now, I try to change my engine oil every 2 months even if the oil is clean and no form of shortage whatsoever.

I refill the radiator with water wheater needed or not needed.. Does water cost anything.

U c, ur car is your horse, she would serve you, but one day sha would be one day, ur horse would fall sick and god helps you, she can die from that sickness..

Pls take time out and spend time on your car.. Don't just spend money.. Spend time..

I'm so vain, I'm not capable of loving people, I can only love objects and things.

My car is the only love I have. She's been faithful to me.. Over 7 years and counting.

Maintenance culture is key.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2014
bravolad:

You are wrong bruh. Topping off you radiator with water every 3-4 days indicates you have a small leakage somewhere within your system. It's a wrong practice. I have just a car that serves my family including taking my kids to school & my wife to work. I can not remember the last time I added water to my radiator yet, I travel with the car. The only thing I have done in the last 3 months was to add a little coolant because it reduced a bit.

Can you go a day without water or without food?

Why try such with your car?

Yes, u'l say she's just a machine and not human..

But I tell u, d same way blood flows in ur vain is same way engine oil flows in the vein of ur cars..

How do u maintain blood in ur veins! Eat good food and fruits, take water..

Don't work a willing horse to death, its a bad practice..

I love cars. When a car hasn't given you problems, u won't appreciate or value the car.. Pls don't wait till ur car developesun-curable problems..

Help your car to help you. Thanks.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by chillex8(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Your car is still overheating

I doubt you can drive 18hours non stop in this state.. It will become pronounced

You are not supposed to top any coolant for months, even years..

All you do is inspect the coolant level, just to be safe-guarded.

Get it checked
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by chillex8(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Look. The same way blood flows in your vein, the same way you eat food everyday, is the same way your car should be taken care of everyday..

A Kia rio is a 4 cylinder. Small engine, doesn't heat up too much, and is an Asian car,..

I tot, since its tokunbo, I just top the water everyday for 7 months without even checking the engine oil for once..

One day, I was in traffic and the car just went off.. Guush! It had never happened to me..

Mechanic said it want his work, that it was electrical, electrician said it wasn't it work..

In one word, engine oil had solidify, engine oil had turned to grease, the Timing-belt cut, the valves Bent, the engine didn't knock but since then av been weary of the car, I just pray to God to help me buy a Benz, my dream car..

What am I saying.. When you go 10 years without servicing your car, a day of reckoning is coming.

Right now, I try to change my engine oil every 2 months even if the oil is clean and no form of shortage whatsoever.

I refill the radiator with water wheater needed or not needed.. Does water cost anything.

U c, ur car is your horse, she would serve you, but one day sha would be one day, ur horse would fall sick and god helps you, she can die from that sickness..

Pls take time out and spend time on your car.. Don't just spend money.. Spend time..

I'm so vain, I'm not capable of loving people, I can only love objects and things.

My car is the only love I have. She's been faithful to me.. Over 7 years and counting.

I drive a hyundai xg 30 V6 3.0 DOHC 24valve

After I sorted a leaking hose in my cooling system, and topped liquid in the radiator and reservoir, I haven't set eyes on my radiator since then.

I drive @ speeds in excess of 140Km/hr and stay in traffic for about 3hours daily, with AC on.

My temp gauge still reads 80degrees, no matter the condition.

Like every poster above, you have a leak. And now is the time to address it..

That 5-hour traffic won't inform you of its coming, when your cooling system will be tested

1 Like

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Have you heard of fully synthetic engine oil? 10,000km= 5988miles. Please do a little more research before arguing.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by baaliyah(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
@pstacks, you are mixing things up bro, any car that u have to top up ANY liquid has problem, just like your car. The fact that your engine has 6 cylinders doesn t make it work harder than a four. Infact, that Rio works harder than your Bimmer.

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by stephenponti(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Really thank you for your contributions. I have Tried the solution in the link above.
Also if the operating temperature of the car is 90degrees is the water hose also suppose to be vibrating like it want to burst because of boiling water?
I wish a specific component that causes this problem is specifically identified?
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by icemann(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
stephenponti:
Really thank you for your contributions. I have Tried the solution in the link above.
Also if the operating temperature of the car is 90degrees is the water hose also suppose to be [/b]vibrating like it want to burst because of boiling water? [b]
I wish a specific component that causes this problem is specifically identified?
Do you use water or coolant in your radiator? Coolant mix doesn't boil at 100 degrees centigrade.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by stephenponti(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
icemann:

Do you use water or coolant in your radiator? Coolant mix doesn't boil at 100 degrees centigrade.
I have only water in the system presently.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by nurey(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2014
I have flogged my toyota sienna like tomorrow never comes even in hot temperatures with the AC on the temperature meter never leaves the middle position no matter how long I stay in traffic with AC on, the temp guage will neva budge from its normal position, as I am typing now the car is 7months old and I have never for one I repeat never for once opened the radiator cap and no one has my coolant is pink and I see it is still in the reserve tank between the full and low position the only thing is when the car is used for a long time, the side where the reserve tank is located gets very hot than other parts infact just standing near it starts to boil ur skin, it doesn't boil or steam neither does it vibrate.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2014
stephenponti:
Also if the operating temperature of the car is 90degrees is the water hose also suppose to be vibrating like it want to burst because of boiling water?

Dude I guess you have a blown head gasket, or the surface of your cylinder head is uneven. Cylinder Head might need some work.

But before I contradict my self, 80degress centigrade is still rather low for you to have over heating problems.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by stephenponti(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Dude I guess you have a blown head gasket, or the surface of your cylinder head is uneven. Cylinder Head might need some work.

But before I contradict my self, 80degress centigrade is still rather low for you to have over heating problems.

Please sir, I just changed the top cylinder gasket 3 weeks ago, and as for the uneven surface of the cylinder I don't really know what that means, but the mechanic sand pappered the cylinder surface before installing it back.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by bravolad(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Can you go a day without water or without food?
Why try such with your car?
Yes, u'l say she's just a machine and not human..
But I tell u, d same way blood flows in ur vain is same way engine oil flows in the vein of ur cars..
How do u maintain blood in ur veins! Eat good food and fruits, take water..
Don't work a willing horse to death, its a bad practice..
I love cars. When a car hasn't given you problems, u won't appreciate or value the car.. Pls don't wait till ur car developesun-curable problems..
Help your car to help you. Thanks.

Your analogy does not add up. I truly can't understand your comparison. Are you suggesting you just add water to your radiator even when there's no space to fill the water? Or you drain the one in your radiator every 3-4 days just to add another water? I'm at a loss about your comparison to human body.

Please note that the radiator is a closed system and as such does not require constant top up except there's a leak which could be internal or external. Your practice of constantly adding water to your radiator does not portray a good maintenance habit but the lack of it. You are acting out of ignorance. Read the manual that came with your car, it will give you a better understanding of what I'm talking about. My vehicle is 3.3l engine, much bigger than yours yet I don't have a reason to top up. I have used the vehicle for about 3 years here in Nigeria.

Some of your practice is a direct consequence of your constant patronage of roadies.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by expert101(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Take your car to an experienced mechanic. Normally you will need to wash and flush the radiator then refill and bleed until normal.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
bravolad:

Your analogy does not add up. I truly can't understand your comparison. Are you suggesting you just add water to your radiator even when there's no space to fill the water? Or you drain the one in your radiator every 3-4 days just to add another water? I'm at a loss about your comparison to human body.

Please note that the radiator is a closed system and as such does not require constant top up except there's a leak which could be internal or external. Your practice of constantly adding water to your radiator does not portray a good maintenance habit but the lack of it. You are acting out of ignorance. Read the manual that came with your car, it will give you a better understanding of what I'm talking about. My vehicle is 3.3l engine, much bigger than yours yet I don't have a reason to top up. I have used the vehicle for about 3 years here in Nigeria.

Some of your practice is a direct consequence of your constant patronage of roadies.

its about the guy that said he didnt service his engine in how many months..
who does that..?

because its a horse doesnt mean you should work the willinghorse to death..

some cars can go that long without water, new technology ad newer model cars are desined that way.. fuel efficiency, water, oil and generally all of that, but still doesnt mea you shouldnt service at regular intervals.. thats why i say as blood runs in your vain is same way oil runs in the engine of any car.. dont get me wrong bro.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
bravolad:

are you saying because th radiator is a closed system, water is not lost thru conduction or convection or evaporation? some way, water still escapes and not necessarily due to leakages.. imsaying, whats bad if yo check your radiator at regular intervals and add water if need be?

does water cost you anythin?

do you buy water.. gotdanm t, if there is space, add, if there is no space, do play play and still just besure,, are you paying for the water ne?

my guy, go check up, proper maintainanceof any machine in general....

cars, motorcycle, tractors, trailers. boats, aircraft.. name it

1 Like

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

are you saying because th radiator is a closed system, water is not lost thru conduction or convection or evaporation? some way, water still escapes and not necessarily due to leakages.. imsaying, whats bad if yo check your radiator at regular intervals and add water if need be?

does water cost you anythin?

do you buy water.. gotdanm t, if there is space, add, if there is no space, do play play and still just besure,, are you paying for the water ne?

my guy, go check up, proper maintainanceof any machine in general....

cars, motorcycle, tractors, trailers. boats, aircraft.. name it

One of your problems is the use of water instead of coolant.

Evaporation, convection conduction.......... Cars are not designed to lose coolant unless there's a leak, stop arguing get it fixed.

Now let's assume you fill up 1 cup every morning, and as a very busy person you have to go from ikorodu, to ikoyi, back to aggege and from there to ikeja, from there to alabar international and then back to ikorodu (assuming you are that busy) that is less than 500km journey. Now let's say you decide to go on a proper long trip, lagos to yola non-stop 1450km you would have lost 3cups of water or more!!! Stop the argument and fix your leak.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by twinskenny(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
I need a sincere volkwagen golf mechanics..

am in Lagos.. all the one have been using are pure scammers... collecting money for parts and wont fix it.

please its urgent..

thanks
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by PStacks(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

One of your problems is the use of water instead of coolant.

Evaporation, convection conduction.......... Cars are not designed to lose coolant unless there's a leak, stop arguing get it fixed.

Now let's assume you fill up 1 cup every morning, and as a very busy person you have to go from ikorodu, to ikoyi, back to aggege and from there to ikeja, from there to alabar international and then back to ikorodu (assuming you are that busy) that is less than 500km journey. Now let's say you decide to go on a proper long trip, lagos to yola non-stop 1450km you would have lost 3cups of water or more!!! Stop the argument and fix your leak.

Don't get it wrong. I'm only saying before you start your day, check ur engine, check ur water and check everything in general..

Who does that, lagos to yola and top water along the road. The radiator would be danm too hot.

I'm saying whenever the car works a full day, it rests over night. In the process of cooling over night, someway and somewhere and in anyway, the volume of water in the radiator must have been diminished. Or does the radiator Tops itself?

If there is a radiator that tops itself, I don't mind such.

Provided u are the one that must top it, then there is no reason why you should be too busy to check atleast once a day first thing in the morning.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
stephenponti:
HELLO my Oga's My Golf 3 was working perfectly until recently the temperature meter rises to 80 if I turn on the ac.

we have talk about such issues here so many times

your engine is running cold if operating below 80

am not sure which year or how mnay litre is your car

i got a figures from autodata which shows the figure when your thermo open which is 87*C and at that temperature the engine wont even be over heating and you, say its over heating at 80

Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

Don't get it wrong. I'm only saying before you start your day, check ur engine, check ur water and check everything in general..

Who does that, lagos to yola and top water along the road. The radiator would be danm too hot.

I'm saying whenever the car works a full day, it rests over night. In the process of cooling over night, someway and somewhere and in anyway, the volume of water in the radiator must have been diminished. Or does the radiator Tops itself?

Provided u are the one that must top it, then there is no reason why you should be too busy to check atleast once a day first thing in the morning.

I've used my cars close to 1 year. I've NOT topped any radiator fluid although before I crank my car, I check for any reduction in quantity. There is no fluid loss except there's a leak somewhere either internally or externally.
Re: My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! by mayor2013: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
PStacks:

I agree that water is lost in the closest of type of system. But the quantity of yours lost is just enormous which means you have a leak somewhere. Leaks could be very difficult and tasking to see. I recommend the "op" goes for a coolant leak pressure test. Thats just the best practice to get what is wrong. Your car either a big engine or not its not just normal for that said quantity to be lost. Do you know mere opening the radiator cap every now and then could cause you more problem to your car. That cap has got a threading in it and was you keep opening every now and then, you tend to worn out that threading so fast. Just go carry out that test. Or better there is a leak stopper sold for about 300 naira. You can pour that in your radiator. It stops whatever tiny leak you have got in your cooling system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamborghini Recalls The Centenario To ‘repair’ An Overweight Label / FRSC ICE Number Initiative (In Case Of Emergency) / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.