Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours (27308 Views)

Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - / Nigerian Military Retakes Monguno, Other Communities From Boko Haram / Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
studded:

Lol my memory don fail me o.... grin

But let's cut the Nigerian army some slacks. They are trying. It even took years to defeat Al-Quada. Now look @ ISIS. It's not easy, but surely 9ja will win

Please let's continue to #keepingthepeace. Happy sunday

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.
You don't destroy a tree by starting to cut from the top. You start from the bottom!

Jonathan and his cabinet knows that Boko Haram is not sponsored by some Nigerians alone. There are some elements of French, American and Chadian twists to it.
A certain Prof. Iwu Iyiorcha revealed it some days back, saying that business men within the Lake Chad Basin (bordering Chad, Nigeria, Niger and Cameroun) are the ones fuelling and sponsoring these monsters! It is a known fact that Idris Derby of Niger is a close associate to the terrorists.

They created this insurgents just to delay and ultimately prevent Nigeria from tapping into her share of the discovered crude oil that flows around the North-East to the Lake Chad.

Our politicians know about this, yet they chose to play politics with it!

God! We need patriots for leaders, PLEASE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.
You don't destroy a tree by starting to cut from the top. You start from the bottom!

Jonathan and his cabinet knows that Boko Haram is not sponsored by some Nigerians alone. There are some elements of French, American and Chadian twists to it.
A certain Prof. Iwu Iyiorcha revealed it some days back, saying that business men within the Lake Chad Basin (bordering Chad, Nigeria, Niger and Cameroun) are the ones fuelling and sponsoring these monsters! It is a known fact that Idris Derby of Niger is a close associate to the terrorists.

They created this insurgents just to delay and ultimately prevent Nigeria from tapping into her share of the discovered crude oil that flows around the North-East to the Lake Chad.

Our politicians know about this, yet they chose to play politics with it!

God! We need patriots for leaders, PLEASE!

I'm not gonna argue with you my brother.

That means it's may b more diplomatic then. In the meantime, don't let's loose hopes.

Let our voices be heard.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
studded:

I'm not gonna argue with you my brother.

That means it's may b more diplomatic then. In the meantime, don't let's loose hopes.

Let our voices be heard.
True, fella.
I think we a need aggressively creative minister of foreign affairs and a strong-willed President, not one who will because of political selfishness, pick a certain Aminu Wali (just to appease the Ab0kis as regards 2015) over an abrassive Viola Onwuliri.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by SkinnyDude(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
now, Sahara reporters wont report this one.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by VirginFinder: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
john403:
Hope Boko haram won't switch to Invade BAMA or BAGA within the next 24 hours too grin. The war is now a ding dong affair

Doctor Pulls Hundreds Of Maggots From Patient's Ear (VIDEO + PHOTOS)
Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/1352-doctor-pulls-hundreds-of-maggots-from-patient-s-ear-video

I thought Bama was under the control of BH.

@OP Good new. Thank God.
Let the chase continue.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by adekojeku(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't see northerners/ southerners but Nigerians.
that's why my heart bleeds each time BH strikes.
FG...be held responsible. Too much "bloods".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by ojun50(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want to watch the video ooooooooh
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by banki(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
talktimi:
Hell Rufai, what sayest thou you sad cretin ?

abeg wetin concern el rufai and this post...

people like you go up and down abusing people for no good reason, El rufai is an ordinary Nigerian citizen he is not the commander in chief......

isn't it a shame that everyone received this news with a pinch of salt.....

Everyday they kill shekau
every day they capture towns after boko boys have captured
they free the chibok girls
they deny the chibok girls exist

and lowlifes like you sit here and praise incompetent people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Trustyd1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Nice......we shud fight together bcus this is war weda hausa igbo yoruba,moslem christians etc we shud join the fight to flush out bokoharam bcus if u sit back sayin let them kill themselve its the northerners sufffering one day it wud b ur fada ,moda,broda or even urself killed
i'm sorry to say that we the ibo has always been a victim even before biafra war. Any killing in the north sees 95o/o ibos as victims. We've always been the victim. My...
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:

True, fella.
I think we a need aggressively creative minister of foreign affairs and a strong-willed President, not one who will because of political selfishness, pick a certain Aminu Wali (just to appease the Ab0kis as regards 2015) over an abrassive Viola Onwuliri.

God Bless Nigeria.

Hehehehehe......abeg stop am joor.... grin angry cheesy grin

Na him dey there now give him your support.... tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
studded:

Hehehehehe......abeg stop am joor.... grin angry cheesy grin

Na him dey there now give him your support.... tongue tongue

Support wetin?
The man dey fall hand since 2000 b.c.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by koikoi2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Good news. By tomorrow another LG HQ in Adamawa state will be taken by insurgents.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
SkinnyDude:

now, Sahara reporters wont report this one.

No o...dem no they see that nau. Dem dey one corner dey drink sobo..... cheesy cheesy. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by link2jude(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://leadership.ng/news/390580/soldiers-reclaim-seized-chibok-town

Instead of surrounding them(BH) and kill them all showing no mercy, you(NA) are busy dislodging them. Dislodging them to where if I may ask?
Infact, as far as am concerned safety is not yet guaranteed since the insurgents were merely dislodged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Support wetin?
The man dey fall hand since 2000 b.c.

Haba! Alagba blacky.... GEJ offend u b4? abi him snatch ur babe for dream? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by talktimi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
banki:

abeg wetin concern el rufai and this post...

people like you go up and down abusing people for no good reason, El rufai is an ordinary Nigerian citizen he is not the commander in chief......

isn't it a shame that everyone received this news with a pinch of salt.....

Everyday they kill shekau
every day they capture towns after boko boys have captured
they free the chibok girls
they deny the chibok girls exist

and lowlifes like you sit here and praise incompetent people
see mumu wey get opinion CHAI !!! grin
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
studded:

Haba! Alagba blacky.... GEJ offend u b4? abi him snatch ur babe for dream? tongue tongue tongue

Enh!?
Abi im wan die Dat Aso Rock wey im dey, ah go tek BH go visit am o!
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by henryutd(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Another sad news for APC.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by ibnjarir93(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
Same story.
We're tired of hearing the same story!
Let 2015 gen election come and go so that this insurgency stuff go stop, we know the instigates.
Naso u ignorant reach?
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Pataki: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Believe the military at your own risk!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
kamez:
" A Top millitary source who doesn't want to be named"

So that No one can trace him when we find out that the story is false..

Do you know how often Nigeria news publishes from some "unnamed source"

"Unnamed source" "a source" "source who declined to be named"

It's sickening. Nigerian journalism is a joke and an embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by kamez(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

Do you know how often Nigeria news publishes from some "unnamed source"

"Unnamed source" "a source" "source who declined to be named"

It's sickening. Nigerian journalism is a joke and an embarrassment.

Lol.. Sometimes I get the feeling that these unamed sources don't actually exist..

They. Invent these un-named source because its more convienient for their lazy journalism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by toshmann(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
Same story.
We're tired of hearing the same story!
Let 2015 gen election come and go so that this insurgency stuff go stop, we know the instigates.

Lol, we know those who are always upset whenever the Nigerian army scores some victories grin
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
kamez:

Lol.. Sometimes I get the feeling that these unamed sources don't actually exist..

They. Invent these un-named source because its more convienient for their lazy journalism

You're not alone. I think the same thing.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by PhockPhockMan: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
People deceiving people
Story for the gods
, I hope you won't have sleepless night because of this development.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by PhockPhockMan: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
chamboy:
Nice Update Nigeria Army Keep Up D Good Work. We are solidly behind u

GEJ Till 2015....

GMB FROM 2015
Dreamer.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
please spare a minute and visit www.trendsnaija.com
=======================================

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Afroconnect: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
The Nigerian Army is trying their best given the terrain and politics in Nigeria.

Politicians should stop using the lives of innocent Nigerians to play politics-the political will to end boko haram insurgency is missing.

The leaders value their political affilliations and aims than securing Nigeria-otherwise the sponsors of boko haram would have been exposed and issued the death sentence they deserve.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Skimpledawg(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
ginajet:
daris God oh
Wia d hell av yu been barbie?

*hapi sunday by d way!
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by EdwinOse: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quo
te author=abbeyoye2001 post=28060531]People deceiving people
Story for the gods[/quote]

People like you don't end up well, I tell you. From the comfort of your room you sit down and make demonic comments while military men, people who have families, give up their lives for you and I. How wicked can you be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.