Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church (1082 Views)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Happy sunday nairalanders

Have been noticing some attitude of some ladies in church so I decided to share

Abeg no bashing its just for fun

1)THE FASHIONISTAS

Lols no mind my grammar this once come to church to check out the trending hair styles bags clothes e.t.c

2)THE TERRIBLE SINGERS
This once are annoying I mean they have really terrible cracked up voice instead of them to lower the tone when there singing for were na them go shout pass

3)CHEWING GUM CHEWERS

This once come to church with packet of chewing gum (superstar)

4) HUSBAND SEARCHERS

This once were the best clothes to church they usually give testimonies or special numbers all for notice me

5)CLUB DANCERS

This once dance as if there in club they will twist shake turn in fact all club dance you know they will showcase it.

cheesy let's keep the fun rolling add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by isaacfreeman99(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Hahaha......
1. Other ladies com:e to charger there phones
2. Other making phone calls why de service is going on.
3. Other like to discuss with you if you sit near them. Dey go talk till you tire

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Lordabas: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:

1)THE FASHIONISTAS

Lols no mind my grammar this once come to church to check out the trending hair styles bags clothes e.t.c

2)THE TERRIBLE SINGERS
This once are annoying I mean they have really terrible cracked up voice instead of them to lower the tone when there singing for were na them go shout pass

3)CHEWING GUM CHEWERS

4) HUSBAND SEARCHERS

This once were the best clothes to church they usually give testimonies or special numbers all for notice me

5)CLUB DANCERS

This once dance as if there in club they will twist shake turn in fact all club dance you know they will showcase it.

True bruh grin

You forgot
6) THE MESSERS:
They are usually the ones with the pretty face. The kind of atomic bomb they release from their buttocks will make even the devil confess that Jesus Christ is Lord grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Lordabas: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:

1)THE FASHIONISTAS

2)THE TERRIBLE SINGERS

3)CHEWING GUM CHEWERS

4) HUSBAND SEARCHERS

5)CLUB DANCERS

True bruh grin

You forgot
6) THE MESSERS:
They are usually the ones with the pretty face. The kind of atomic bomb they release from their buttocks will make the devil confess that Jesus Christ is Lord grin
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Lordabas:

True bruh grin

You forgot
6) THE MESSERS:
They are usually the ones with the pretty face. The kind of atomic bomb they release from their buttocks will make even the devil confess that Jesus Christ is Lord grin
heheheh ahswear to god grin
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lol
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dem ladies no wan comment
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by sheikh89: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
incase....
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
wow
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Ama111(f): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gossip,so after everything I've don 4 u,u doing dis 2 my sisters and i ehn Sam.well I just dey waka pass der s God oo
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by tpia6: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
Dem ladies no wan comment

ladies don't do any of those, lol
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ama111:
Gossip,so after everything I've don 4 u,u doing dis 2 my sisters and i ehn Sam.well I just dey waka pass der s God oo
lols so which category do you belong to
Re: 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mods do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Heals The Captain Of Enyimba Football Club Of Lameness *video* / Is Adult Watching BF A Sin? / The Truth Behind Valentine Love (beware Of Fake Love This Valentine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.