Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators (2094 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by praise010(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am in. as a matter of fact, my law firm is considering taking out an action like this. we would be glad to take up the suit if the house permits us.
tnk you
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
praise010:
I am in. as a matter of fact, my law firm is considering taking out an action like this. we would be glad to take up the suit if the house permits us.
tnk you
Thank you sir, for now we are signing the online petition with the hope it will gain attention else a class action could be in the making.

1 Like

Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bawss1:
Those unsolicited text messages are a pain. Everyday on my phones I get as many as 15 useless messages and I have to delete all of them as their presence alone is irritating. These people should be stopped!

WP supports number blocking . . .
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
oyb:

Kitkat does not and so do others who lack the technical know how or use simple phones but want to be left alone. The networks have created number series so when they try a number and it can not reach you, they try other numbers until a number not in your blocked list succeeds.

The networks must stop this madness from their end not ours.
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Bawss1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
oyb:

Yeah but how many numbers are you going to block? Those spam texts come from so many different numbers that it's almost impossible to keep track of them.
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
blink182:
Kitkat does not and so do others who lack the technical know how or use simple phones but want to be left alone. The networks have created number series so when they try a number and it can not reach you, they try other numbers until a number not in your blocked list succeeds.

The networks must stop this madness from their end not ours.

you have no idea what you are on about

i have 2 devices with kitkat and they both support number blocking.

Bawss1:

Yeah but how many numbers are you going to block? Those spam texts come from so many different numbers that it's almost impossible to keep track of them.

anytime one comes in, i add it.

on my wp, they are almost all blocked by default

i have the feeling there is something in the contract that gives 'em permissoin to spam us. . .
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
oyb:

you have no idea what you are on about

i have 2 devices with kitkat and they both support number blocking.

anytime one comes in, i add it.

on my wp, they are almost all blocked by default

i have the feeling there is something in the contract that gives 'em permissoin to spam us. . .
what software do you use?

Spamming is a terrible thing to do world wide and there's no way it can be in a contract. Worst case scenario, when Gsm subscribers slam a N10bn suit against them, they will have a rethink.
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
blink182:
what software do you use?

Spamming is a terrible thing to do world wide and there's no way it can be in a contract. Worst case scenario, when Gsm subscribers slam a N10bn suit against them, they will have a rethink.

select the spam number [long press or click menu] the block option/register as spam number should appear
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
oyb:

select the spam number [long press or click menu] the block option/register as spam number should appear

it doesn't on my phone.
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
blink182:
it doesn't on my phone.

what phone are you using?

if all else fails

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.messaging
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
oyb:

what phone are you using?

if all else fails

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.messaging
tecno f6. Will visit the link.
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
blink182:
tecno f6. Will visit the link.

meh
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2014
oyb:

meh
lol
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by ceejay80s(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2014
@ op , how much do u intend making after the sue ?
I am only interested if money is involved.
No be say u come dey use our head make money here
Re: Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2014
ceejay80s:
@ op , how much do u intend making after the sue ?
I am only interested if money is involved.
No be say u come dey use our head make money here
It is not compulsory that you comment, have I asked you or anyone for money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Will Choose A Samsung S6 Over Iphone 6 / Samsung Made A Case That Turns The Note 5 Into A Blackberry / New Fast Zyphon Settings To Make Your Etisalat Socialme Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.