Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,924 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! (1078 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / [PHOTO] D’banj Shows Off His Beatsbydre Gold Edition / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! by AINATOLULOPE: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2014

For many Nigerians who are not aware, Koko Master 'D'Banj' is back into the country after over 3months away.

The DB Records Boss, who has been out of the country since the first week of August 2014, has returned to the country on November 12, 2014. Ultimate-Pals can reveal.

His 3-months trip to the States has seen him meet more influential people and engage in discussions that could lead to deals. He released his latest single, 'Omini' while he was away and also became the first African Beats By Dre ambassador while he has been away. The video of Oritshefemi's 'Double Wahala' remix was also shot while D'banj was in the US and although it is not yet clear for how long he plans to be around in Nigeria or what projects he is working on, Ultimate-Pals can authoritatively reveal that he is in the country at present.

But that's not all. Information available at our disposal has also revealed that the 'Just Returning' Eja Nla has numerous number of the #BeatsByDre headphone of which he is ready to give out as christmas gifts to his fans and friends.

'Kukere' crooner, Iyanya, who met D'Banj at the airport is the first to get the customized gold plated headphone as 'Bangalee' took to his Instgram page to make the announcement. D'banj wrote: "Guess who I ran into at the airport as I touched Nigeria….it's Iyanya and Yes he gets a pair of the classic new #beatsbydre for Dbanj #Christmas just started."

D'banj became the first African ambassador of Beatsbydre in October 2014. As Ultimate-Pals can reveal, more of the headphone are coming. Stay tuned!

READ MORE: http://twitter.com/ultimatetians
Re: D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! by xreal: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
He should better go back to Don Jazzy, and start giving us good music. Nigerians I am almost forgeting who he is sef.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! by adeyiga3(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
xreal:
He should better go back to Don Jazzy, and start giving us good music. Nigerians I am almost forgeting who he is sef.
my guy music or no music this guy has gone viral so he does not need to sing to be seen heard or known all over d world like seriously do u know the worth of beatsbydre and to be an ambassador no be beans ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
adeyiga3:
my guy music or no music this guy has gone viral so he does not need to sing to be seen heard or known all over d world like seriously do u know the worth of beatsbydre and to be an ambassador no be beans ooooooo
my guy pls tell him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Neuer: I Won't Win Ballon D'or Because I Don't Pose In Underpants Like Ronaldo / Davido Spanking A Lady Bum On Stage While He Was In Kenya / Lady Gaga's Costume Deflates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.