Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God (9371 Views)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Yooguyz: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:

There is no empirical evidence to suggest people are born as homosexuals. If you say gay people have the disposition or proclivity to the same sex; then that makes sense.

Send E-Mail Message To slyfox5555

Time registered: December 11, 2014

Time spent online: 2 hours & 53 minutes

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

View Slyfox5555's posts (18)

Section Most Active In: Religion

Did you open a new handle just because you wanted to comment on this thread?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yooguyz:

Did you open a new handle just because you wanted to comment on this thread?

What has that got to do with my opinion? Whether I was a member for 10 years or registered a couple of days ago - why can't you respond to my question instead of doing a background check on me grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:

Simple:

1. The encouragement of homosexual behavior does damage to the institution of marriage between a mother and a father
2. Homosexuality stipends the very existence of human culture i.e. a man and a man can't reproduce neither can a woman and woman reproduce. If they were born homosexuals, why do 90 percent of homosexuals have children from heterosexuals?
3. Homosexuality forces heterosexual to accept their sexuality i.e. If you are gay, that is your cup of tea. Don't ask me to accept it or suggest that the definition of marriage should be changed to encourage your sexual behavior
4. Young kids and children will be exposed to homosexual awareness and as such believe it is normal

I can go on and on. In a free society; homosexuals can choose to love who they want to; that is their choice. Also, in a free society; there is freedom of speech and diversity of opinions.

These are the facts, no one is born a homosexual neither is anyone born a painter or a thief.

1. Dude, if you're scared of your marriage spiralling downwards, do not blame it on gay people. Gay people aren't the cause of the increasing divorce rate.

2. I actually don't need a heterosexual to give me a baby, assuming I need a baby.

3. We aren't forcing you to accept. We are telling you to LEAVE US ALONE! It would be totally ok if you see two women/men kissing and just continue doing whatever it is you were doing, rather than picking up stones to stone them because you FEEL they disgust YOU! TF??

4. I wasn't exposed to the gay awareness before I realised I was gay. Young people that are exposed to gay couples shouldn't have anything to be afraid of since they are straight. Except you feel that the presence of a gay couple in a straight person's life would turn that person gay, which I'd say is utterly stup.id.

In a free society, you don't go on hating people solely because they disgust you/irritate you, despite the fact that their business does not affct you in anyway.

GOOD NIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
masonkz

1. Dude, if you're scared of your marriage spiralling downwards, do not blame it on gay people. Gay people aren't the cause of the increasing divorce rate.

Totally irrelevant; when did I mention divorce and how did it get into this conversation? The definition of marriage has been between a man and a woman. My contention was that we don't need to change that definition to endorse your sexual behavior. I never said you can't love and live with who you want

2. I actually don't need a heterosexual to give me a baby, assuming I need a baby.

Interesting! I am assuming you are a man; if you are; without a woman in the picture how can you get the baby? If you are a woman, the same question applies. Even if you decide to adopt - you are bringing heterosexuals into the picture. So, please explain. Also, how did you come about; where you a product of a heterosexual relationship or a homosexual relationship?

3. We aren't forcing you to accept. We are telling you to LEAVE US ALONE! It would be totally ok if you see two women/men kissing and just continue doing whatever it is you were doing, rather than picking up stones to stone them because you FEEL they disgust YOU! TF??

Read my post well; you are at liberty to love who you want; that is your cup of tea. I haven't endorsed violence in anyway shape or form against homosexuals. Just don't do 1 million gay march asking for awareness or ask me a wear a T-Shirt to support your life-style. You and I should be able to intelligently talk about it and share our opinions on it.

4. I wasn't exposed to the gay awareness before I realised I was gay. Young people that are exposed to gay couples shouldn't have anything to be afraid of since they are straight. Except you feel that the presence of a gay couple in a straight person's life would turn that person gay, which I'd say is utterly stup.id.

Really! How dumb can you be? What would a gay biology teacher teach my child about sexuality? My 5 year old niece came from school and asked me what does gay mean. Apparently it was parents teacher day coming up at school and kids where to take a letter to their parents and ask them to come to the school. She asked her friend if her mum and dad would be coming and her friend said that she has two dads. My niece was confused and her friend said that her parents were gay. Now, her mother has to explain to her at 5 who homosexuals are and what they do. Why should we expose our children to such atmosphere at such young ages?

In a free society, you don't go on hating people solely because they disgust you/irritate you, despite the fact that their business does not affct you in anyway.

That is the narrative that homosexual try and sell everyone - "straight people hate them". Where in my post have I ever encourage hate or violence against homosexuals?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by BrightEye(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:

There is no empirical evidence to suggest people are born as homosexuals. If you say gay people have the disposition or proclivity to the same sex; then that makes sense.

'Few' years ago, there were no empirical evidences to suggest many truths found today!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
BrightEye:

'Few' years ago, there were no empirical evidences to suggest many truths found today!

Then, until such a time - you can make the claim that people are born gay. Since there is no evidence with the current knowledge and evidence we have; it's mis-leading to claim that people are born homosexual. It's similar to claiming that people are born trans-sexuals or bi-sexuals. These are choices and behaviors that people subscribe to; they have nothing to do with your genes.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by BrightEye(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:

Then, until such a time - you can make the claim that people are born gay. Since there is none with the current knowledge we have; it's mis-leading to claim that people are born homosexual

I find it an indolent behavior to COMPLETELY rely on scientific knowledge, especially on the aspect of mysteries of life, in which each individual human being has the capability to explore through the streaming knowledge of nature that is at his disposal. Science has its own limit, nature doesn't.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by beryl04(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
@slyfox5555 Homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexuâl behaviour. This is not an opinion but a fact.

Homosexual people are a minority by virtue of circumstances of their birth. No research anywhere proved what you're asserting. The only research that comes close is the one that says there are no genes responsible for homosexuality. this is NOT the same as saying they weren't born that way. Rather, it simply means instead of the genes, something else is responsible, such as the hormones, as is now widely believed. The persistence of epigenetic changes in a mother's womb has been touted as the most likely explanation for a child's sexuäl orientation. If you would read about the hormonal theory of sexuality, you would understand this better.

Your argument here reminds me of those presented by white supremacists back in the day when they tried to use "scientific research" to "prove" that black people are inferior. Yes, there really was such a time when -- just as you are doing today -- people believed blacks were less human. And they had "science" to justify their belief. And might I add that the people who believed this nonsense were in the MAJORITY?

Just live and let's live.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
beryl04

Homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexuâl behaviour. This is not an opinion but a fact.

If it was - every homosexual would have never had a heterosexual relationship or had sex with the opposite sex. And we know that is simple not true. It's like saying I was born a heterosexual and I can not be gay - that statement is simply not true.

Homosexual people are a minority by virtue of circumstances of their birth. No research anywhere proved what you're asserting. The only research that comes close is the one that says there are no genes responsible for homosexuality. this is NOT the same as saying they weren't born that way.

My claim has always been homosexuality is not biological but behavioral. No one is born a thief, a murderer, or a pedophile. Neither is anyone born a musician, an artist, a chemist or general. You learn these things and you decide to subscribe to them. Your statement is equivalent of saying pedophiles are born that way; that is simply not true. Homosexuality is not a medical condition

Rather, it simply means instead of the genes, something else is responsible, such as the hormones, as is now widely believed. The persistence of epigenetic changes in a mother's womb has been touted as the most likely explanation for a child's sexuäl orientation. If you would read about the hormonal theory of sexuality, you would understand this better.

Which hormones exactly are responsible. Are the catholics priest that molest and ra.pe young boys born with more homosexual hormones than other rapist that ra.pe women? Can a man who has been married to his wife over 30 years and have 3 kids suddenly say he prefers men to women be a homosexual hormonal issue? You can find any reason you want to give and it's your choice

Your argument here reminds me of those presented by white supremacists back in the day when they tried to use "scientific research" to "prove" that black people are inferior. Yes, there really was such a time when -- just as you are doing today -- people believed blacks were less human. And they had "science" to justify their belief. And might I add that the people who believed this nonsense were in the MAJORITY?

Haha, any cheap tactic to compare homosexuality with civil rights and racism. Now you sound like a far left liberal homosexual grin. You seem not to understand my position. Race and behavior have nothing to do with each other. You started off by claiming I was hateful, that didn't work now you are here claiming that people that share different views about homosexual can be compared to racist. Truly pathetic

Just live and let's live.

Who is stopping you from living?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
BrightEye:

I find it an indolent behavior to COMPLETELY rely on scientific knowledge, especially on the aspect of mysteries of life, in which each individual human being has the capability to explore through the streaming knowledge of nature that is at his disposal. Science has its own limit, nature doesn't.

When a scientific claim is made then scientific proof is required. You can't make a scientific claim and say it's true but the proof will be discovered in the future - that is called blind faith
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:
masonkz

Totally irrelevant; when did I mention divorce and how did it get into this conversation? The definition of marriage has been between a man and a woman. My contention was that we don't need to change that definition to endorse your sexual behavior. I never said you can't love and live with who you want

Interesting! I am assuming you are a man; if you are; without a woman in the picture how can you get the baby? If you are a woman, the same question applies. Even if you decide to adopt - you are bringing heterosexuals into the picture. So, please explain. Also, how did you come about; where you a product of a heterosexual relationship or a homosexual relationship?

Read my post well; you are at liberty to love who you want; that is your cup of tea. I haven't endorsed violence in anyway shape or form against homosexuals. Just don't do 1 million gay march asking for awareness or ask me a wear a T-Shirt to support your life-style. You and I should be able to intelligently talk about it and share our opinions on it.

Really! How dumb can you be? What would a gay biology teacher teach my child about sexuality? My 5 year old niece came from school and asked me what does gay mean. Apparently it was parents teacher day coming up at school and kids where to take a letter to their parents and ask them to come to the school. She asked her friend if her mum and dad would be coming and her friend said that she has two dads. My niece was confused and her friend said that her parents were gay. Now, her mother has to explain to her at 5 who homosexuals are and what they do. Why should we expose our children to such atmosphere at such young ages?

That is the narrative that homosexual try and sell everyone - "straight people hate them". Where in my post have I ever encourage hate or violence against homosexuals?

LOL. Seriously dude? All this one for me? hehe.

I don't fancy gay pride parades. It's of no use to me and If I was in any of the countries that do it, I wouldn't attend. I guess they're doing it for same reason that people celebrate black history month. Makes no sense to me.

I mentioned violence cos you said we're trying to make you accept us. And I said it's not just about acceptance. For me, I don't really care about acceptance. I don't put up my sexuality like a billboard for everyone to see (off nairaland of course). What I'd rather want is to be left alone if a straight person finally learns about my sexuality. Go on with your business,, while I go on with mine. I don't care who you're sleeping with as far as it's consensual. Therefore no one should care about mine too.

You may as well tell your niece the truth. No biggie, except you see it as a problem for you, your niece's parents should move her to Nigeria, where gay parents don't exist. Perfect life smiley . Meanwhile, you just don't know whether your biology teacher is gay or not. You only assume he/she is straight. School curriculum is followed irrespective of the teacher's sexuality, till it's otherwise changed.

I'm a product of a heterosexual relationship. So? Did I grow up and decide I wanted to swing the other way? You must understand I'm looking at this from my environmental point of view. I had no influence whatsoever.

As for marriage: Again, how does it affect you if someone else decides to marry his/same sex whom must have also agreed to marry that person?? I fail to understand. Is it the definition that is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by BrightEye(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
slyfox5555:

When a scientific claim is made then scientific proof is required. You can't make a scientific claim and say it's true but the proof will be discovered in the future - that is called blind faith

My assertion is not scientific. I don't think it requres a proof in that manner, same as God's existence can't be proved scientifically.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2014
masonkz

LOL. Seriously dude? All this one for me? hehe.

We dey discuss now, are we not?

I don't fancy gay pride parades. It's of no use to me and If I was in any of the countries that do it, I wouldn't attend. I guess they're doing it for same reason that people celebrate black history month. Makes no sense to me.

Tell that to your gay brothers in the West.

I mentioned violence cos you said we're trying to make you accept us. And I said it's not just about acceptance. For me, I don't really care about acceptance. I don't put up my sexuality like a billboard for everyone to see (off nairaland of course). What I'd rather want is to be left alone if a straight person finally learns about my sexuality. Go on with your business,, while I go on with mine. I don't care who you're sleeping with as far as it's consensual. Therefore no one should care about mine too.

You must be living in a vacuum Bros. Turn on your TV and watch now others are demonize if they present an opposite view to homosexuality.

You may as well tell your niece the truth. No biggie, except you see it as a problem for you, your niece's parents should move her to Nigeria, where gay parents don't exist. Perfect life smiley . Meanwhile, you just don't know whether your biology teacher is gay or not. You only assume he/she is straight. School curriculum is followed irrespective of the teacher's sexuality, till it's otherwise changed.

What truth exactly? That is is okay for a man to have inter-course with another man? Dude, we don't even teach kids about sexual intercourse at that age and you want me to teach her about gay homosexuality? This is one of the reason why I say homosexuals want us to swallow their behavior.

I'm a product of a heterosexual relationship. So? Did I grow up and decide I wanted to swing the other way? You must understand I'm looking at this from my environmental point of view. I had no influence whatsoever.

You are supporting my stance. Every human being is a product of a heterosexual relationship. So, the question comes, if you decide to have a child or children, what happens?

As for marriage: Again, how does it affect you if someone else decides to marry his/same sex whom must have also agreed to marry that person?? I fail to understand. Is it the definition that is your problem?

The issue is not about me - I am part of a larger society and we all exist together; it is from that view point I am debating this. It's hard for me to summarize this so I will give you the 10,000 feet bird's view.

The question you should ask is this: Why do governments, societies promote marriage between a man and a woman? It's not because two people "love" each other, that is beside the main reason; it's BECAUSE OF THE PERPETUATION AND STABILIZATION OF OUR SOCIETY. This understanding of marriage is ROOTED in the biological facts of nature. When it comes to the behavior of it's citizens; a government can do 3 things:

1. Promote - We promote police work
2. Permit - Most occupations
3. Prohibit - Prohibit drug dealings

The reason is simple, drug dealings harm society. If I was a drug dealer and selling drugs; it's good for business but it harms society as compared to police work that promotes the society. In the same way, my government:

1. Promotes Natural marriage
2. Permit most relationships
3. Prohibits incest pe-dophil.ia

Why? Because Incest and pedo-phili.a harm our community and society. However, the ped-ophil.e disagrees, he thinks it's okay and he is expressing his sexuality but that doesn't change the fact that it harms our society while natural marriage benefits our society. Compared to natural marriage, what benefits does same sex marriage provides to the society?

Natural marriage gives rise to kids and raising those kids to be good citizens. Same-sex marriage validates sex partners. Every child needs a father and a mother as their roles are unique and different. Same sex marriage doesn't offer that.

Every school that promotes same-sex marriage is subjected to homosexual curricula - why should my kids be subjected to homosexuals curricula if their parents are not homosexuals?

My business and my taxes fund same-sex marriages irrespective of my opinion. Numerous cases of people been sued because they declined to support homosexual behavior

My freedom of speech is gagged. I can't express my opinion. So many people have been fired because for their support of natural marriage only. My religious freedom is overruled grin

There are so many reasons dude and we can go down this rabbit hole. Again, you are free to live and love and be with whom you want just the same way I am free to disagree with your behavior when it affects me and the society
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
BrightEye:

My assertion is not scientific. I don't think it requres a proof in that manner, same as God's existence can't be proved scientifically.

Your assertion was that it's true but haven't been proven yet - am I missing something?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2014
slyfox5555:

What truth exactly? That is is okay for a man to have inter-course with another man? Dude, we don't even teach kids about sexual intercourse at that age and you want me to teach her about gay homosexuality? This is one of the reason why I say homosexuals want us to swallow their behavior.

Honestly this is all I read. You were the one that brought up the issue of discussing it with your kids. I was surprised and thought you've already started talking to them about sex at 5years of age, that's why I said you might as well tell them the truth about gay. If that's not the case, then no need talking intercourse with them, whether straight or gay.

IN conclusion, you know what I'd REALLY like?

For everyone that doesn't wanna be tolerant to move down to Nigeria or some other non-tolerant country while we, the gay people, and every other tolerant person can move to those countries that are welcoming. That way you don't have to worry about a damn thing

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2014
masonkz

Honestly this is all I read. You were the one that brought up the issue of discussing it with your kids. I was surprised and thought you've already started talking to them about sex at 5years of age, that's why I said you might as well tell them the truth about gay. If that's not the case, then no need talking intercourse with them, whether straight or gay.

Aww man, you didn't do any justice to the points I raised. I thought we were having a good discussion

For everyone that doesn't wanna be tolerant to move down to Nigeria or some other non-tolerant country while we, the gay people, and every other tolerant person can move to those countries that are welcoming. That way you don't have to worry about a damn thing

It's not a tolerant issue - you are way off-point. It's discussing why homosexuality is good for us as a people. If I wasn't tolerant; I would advocate violence and hatred toward gays; I have and will never advocate such. If another dude rocks your world; that is your cup of tea.

Be safe and God bless
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by BrightEye(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
slyfox5555:

Your assertion was that it's true but haven't been proven yet - am I missing something?

My assertion was that it is true, and i am convinced it is. I was not forcing anyone to believe it, neither was I claiming it as a golden truth, but rather indirectly imploring everyone to examine this and similar claims carefully, maybe they would come into the conclusion I do without any scientific proof. This is a reality.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2014
BrightEye:

My assertion was that it is true, and i am convinced it is. I was not forcing anyone to believe it, neither was I claiming it as a golden truth, but rather indirectly imploring everyone to examine this and similar claims carefully, maybe they would come into the conclusion I do without any scientific proof. This is a reality.

Bros, there are two outcomes here - either you are right or you are wrong. We can easily prove both. If you are right; then prove it - If you can't prove it; then you are wrong.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by tartar9(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Herald9 is now hating on what he accused me and some christians to hate.

Hypocrisy101 cheesy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

OP, better goan preach outside the world because all these argument, won't heal anything but cause E-brawl.
even if some animals do it you are know comparing yourself to animals shebi,smh.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
tartar9:
even if some animals do it you are know comparing yourself to animals shebi,smh.
Animals engage in heterosexual sex too.
Does that mean you're an animal?

Poor attempt at being smart. undecided
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Animals engage in heterosexual sex too.
Does that mean you're an animal?

Poor attempt at being smart. undecided

At it's basic level we are all animals. The fact is heterosexual relationships are responsible for the continuation of every society, civilization and almost in all cases in the animal kingdom where there is a male and female.

The fact is this: it is only in humans that homosexuality appears to be rational. The lion, the goat, the dog, the croc, the bear and 1001 different types of animals don't leave the opposite sex to be with the same sex as a trend.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
slyfox5555:

At it's basic level we are all animals. The fact is heterosexual relationships are responsible for the continuation of every society, civilization and almost in all cases in the animal kingdom where there is a male and female.

The fact is this: it is only in humans that homosexuality appears to be rational. The lion, the goat, the dog, the croc, the bear and 1001 different types of animals don't leave the opposite sex to be with the same sex as a trend.
Don't go there. I know what the dude was trying to say- and it means that since there are gay animal, human gays are animalistic, not forgetting that animals practice heterosexuality.

By the way, I think most gay animals are bisexual.

-A homosexual man can give birth if wishes.

-It's not all heterosexuals that are fertile.

I don't see a reason why what two men are doing in their closet should be your business.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
FrancisTony

Don't go there. I know what the dude was trying to say- and it means that since there are gay animal, human gays are animalistic, not forgetting that animals practice heterosexuality.

Point noted

By the way, I think most gay animals are bisexual.

Gay animals - are you for real? If homosexuality in animals was normal as heterosexual is - it would be displayed in all species. The only species where it's a trend are humans. In other animals it's an exception not a norm.

A homosexual man can give birth if wishes.

Then the case of homosexuality falls apart. If I am attracted to only men why should I choose to be with a woman?

It's not all heterosexuals that are fertile.

That's an exception and not a decision. The choice of homosexuals having kids is a choice and not an exception. For heterosexuals it's an exception and not a choice.

I don't see a reason why what two men are doing in their closet should be your business

It's my business when they want to change the definition of marriage to support their behavior. It's my business when I have to teach my 5 year old what homosexuality is when I haven't even taught him what sex is. It's my business when the academic curricula in schools have to be changed to support homosexual behaviors. So, if it was only in your closet - we will not be having this discussion.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
slyfox5555:
FrancisTony
Gay animals - are you for real? If homosexuality in animals was normal as heterosexual is - it would be displayed in all species. The only species where it's a trend are humans. In other animals it's an exception not a norm.
I think you're hell-bent in admitting that lower animals practise homosexuality.
My proof is on 0page of this thread and google would be of help if it's not satisfying.
I'm done here.

Then the case of homosexuality falls apart. If I am attracted to only men why should I choose to be with a woman?
A bisexual male is attracted to both male and female. He can impregnate a girl.

A gay male is attracted to only a male. He can give birth through artificial insemination- a situation whereby his spèrm would be inserted in a woman virginä artificially.

That's an exception and not a decision. The choice of homosexuals having kids is a choice and not an exception. For heterosexuals it's an exception and not a choice.
Keep ranting. grin

It's my business when they want to change the definition of marriage to support their behavior. It's my business when I have to teach my 5 year old what homosexuality is when I haven't even taught him what sex is. It's my business when the academic curricula in schools have to be changed to support homosexual behaviors. So, if it was only in your closet - we will not be having this discussion.
The last time I checked, heterosexual sex isn't taught in schools.

I wasn't taught that sex is only between a man and woman.

Meanwhile, Nigerian gays weren't screaming for gay marriage.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin

Wetin you dey shine teeth for..oya go argue...the way u dey ontop diz gay issue this week is something else...

In your mind you know it's not morally right ...you just wanna argue..Maybe you should get a job at LGBT or whatever.

As for me..I can't put down my foot for something that doesn't rapport with my conscience..No matter how the society is trying to remold it.

This gay thingy is simply out of place... If they shut up and do their thang... I won't have a problem with that..But trying to make us see reasons with them is what I can't stand.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony

I think you're hell-bent in admitting that lower animals practise homosexuality.
My proof is on 0page of this thread and google would be of help if it's not satisfying.
I'm done here.

Your cup of tea. Gays want to use any kind of reason to support their life-style even when the facts say otherwise.

A bisexual male is attracted to both male and female. He can impregnate a girl.

Were we talking about bi-sexual or homosexuals? Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

A gay male is attracted to only a male. He can give birth through artificial insemination- a situation whereby his spèrm would be inserted in a woman virginä artificially.

Why does he need a heterosexual woman? Why does he need her egg but doesn't want her vagina? That is even besides the point. And no - numerous men who were once homosexuals turned over to become heterosexuals. So, your theory has holes in it

Keep ranting. grin

No vex, it was my fault to expect a proper response from you grin

The last time I checked, heterosexual sex isn't taught in schools.

You must be living in your closet then grin

I wasn't taught that sex is only between a man and woman.

But you were taught biology and reproduction happens only between a male and a female. That is how we sustain and continue our culture and civilization. If you decide to put your penis in another man's ass; that is your cup of tea.

Meanwhile, Nigerian gays weren't screaming for gay marriage

Nigerian, American, European or whatever flavor homosexuality comes in - it makes no difference - heterosexuals or straight people should not be compelled to accept any of person's sexual behavior and painted as intolerant if we want to have an open discussion about it.

Homosexuality doesn't benefit society!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2014
herald9:

Wetin you dey shine teeth for..oya go argue...the way u dey ontop diz gay issue this week is something else...

In your mind you know it's not morally right ...you just wanna argue..Maybe you should get a job at LGBT or whatever.

As for me..I can't put down my foot for something that doesn't rapport with my conscience..No matter how the society is trying to remold it.

This gay thingy is simply out of place... If they shut up and do their thang... I won't have a problem with that..But trying to make us see reasons with them is what I can't stand.
I dey my own jejely, they came to quote/dig my old post.

If it's morally right for you to have a girlfriend and your conscience doesn't prick you, I don't see why it should morally wrong for them to be gay. I mean girlfriend, because bible is against lusting-after someone that isn't your wife.

Think wink

By the way, proove that a gay is trying to make you see their reason. You accused and bully them and they have not option than to proove.
And this thread was created by angry homophobe.
Have you seen a gay creating a thread about their reason(s)?.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:
FrancisTony

Your cup of tea. Gays want to use any kind of reason to support their life-style even when the facts say otherwise.
Everything supports them.
Bye

Were we talking about bi-sexual or homosexuals? Stop shooting yourself in the foot.
Homosexuality means having an attraction for same sex.

Bisexuals can be grouped among.

Why does he need a heterosexual woman? Why does he need her egg but doesn't want her vagina? That is even besides the point. And no - numerous men who were once homosexuals turned over to become heterosexuals. So, your theory has holes in it
It doesn't have to be a heterosexual.
It can be a lesbian.
A gay can't get an erection with a woman and there's no way he can get her pregnant.

No vex, it was my fault to expect a proper response from you grin
You must be living in your closet then grin
But you were taught biology and reproduction happens only between a male and a female. That is how we sustain and continue our culture and civilization. If you decide to put your penis in another man's ass; that is your cup of tea.
Shey na by force to give birth?
As a heterosexual man, if I decide not to give birth, you go beat me?
They are helping you control over-population and you're here making a hell of noise. smiley

Nigerian, American, European or whatever flavor homosexuality comes in - it makes no difference - heterosexuals or straight people should not be compelled to accept any of person's sexual behavior and painted as intolerant if we want to have an open discussion about it.

Homosexuality doesn't benefit society!
Nobody is begging you to accept it.

They are begging you to mind your business. You hear? grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony

Everything supports them. Bye

Really, so there are gay tendencies in lions, bears, sharks, whales, chimps, dogs and all the species we know? grin

Homosexuality means having an attraction for same sex. Bisexuals can be grouped among.

Stop confusing yourself. A homosexual is different from a Bi-sexual. These are all sexual behaviors. A homosexual is supposedly attracted to the same sex. A bi-sexual is equally attracted to both sexes - A BIG DIFFERENCE!

It doesn't have to be a heterosexual. It can be a lesbian. A gay can't get an erection with a woman and there's no way he can get her pregnant

That's an interesting theory - gays need the opposite sex to reproduce smiley. Do you know how stupi.d you sound. You are proving my point. You need someone of the opposite sex irrespective of their sexual preference. Who told you a gay man can't get an erection with a woman? The penis is meant for a woman's vagina and not a man's anus - mother nature is not stupi.d.

There are many cases were gay people become straight and many cases where gay men have children. Homosexuality is a behavior and a choice. I agree that you may have the disposition and proclivity to be attracted to the same sex but you have to decide to go along with it. Here is an interesting article on it by CNN: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2007/02/can-people-change-from-gay-to-straight.html

Shey na by force to give birth? As a heterosexual man, if I decide not to give birth, you go beat me? They are helping you control over-population and you're here making a hell of noise. smiley

Ironic isn't it? If your parents held the same view, I wonder if you would be here. And this is the gay message after all - approve of our sexual behavior; family is irrelevant since I enjoy another man's butt-hole where my semen will be pooed out.

Nobody is begging you to accept it. They are begging you to mind your business. You hear? grin

I care less what you do with your penis and where you put it. If you did it in the closet and didn't advocate for us to accept your life-style; we will not be having this discussion
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
If it's morally right for you to have a girlfriend and your conscience doesn't prick you, I don't see why it should morally wrong for them to be gay. I mean girlfriend, because bible is against lusting-after someone that isn't your wife.

Dude, stop twisting the Bible to support your life-style. The Bible encourages a union between one man and one woman i.e. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. There is no where in the Bible where it supports homosexuality in anyway or form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! / Behold, I Am The Lord Of All Flesh: Is The Anything Too Hard For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.