Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (9360 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2013
My journey towards self actualization has taken me to different paths, in my quest for a better understanding of the problems of mankind, I have read lots of books and practiced one or two religions, but after a while I later believed all religions were the same, and that really there was no concrete evidence for the existence of a supreme being God,

And being in the health care sector, and seeing all sorts of innocent people suffering and dying from different diseases, I believed that there was no God, cos if there was a God, he would help the innocent people, this and other reasons, pushed me into atheism/agnosticism, And to make matters worse the christian community were giving me more reasons not to believe in their God, cos after careful study and research of the bible, I discovered like many atheists that the bible is a book filled with contradictions and errors, and at such should not be taken seriously.

But to cut the long story short, for the past few months I have seen the hand of God in my life, (I'm sorry muskeetoo, logicboy and all my good atheist friends on here) the lord has shown me his mercies in ways I could never imagine, he has favored and blessed me unimaginably, even when he/she/it (I don't know what gender God is) knows about my atheistic views and how I have mocked the Gods in the bible and quran, but still the lord has been faithful,

As from this moment, I rededicate my life to God, I renounce atheism and agnosticism, I embrace God, and I welcome him into my life,

Atheism is not bad, cos I believe that God created us to be inquisitive, and atheism is as a result of Man's inquisitive nature, and I urge my atheist brothers everywhere, to continue being critics of religion and God, one day he/she/it, will reveal himself/herself/itself to you, I am not saying I belong to any religion right now, I still think christianity sucks, but I now believe in God, I believe God shapes our destinies and makes things happen to fit his reasons, and God knows best, I will no longer write or make statements to insult any God of any religion, be it obadiah's armageddon God or logicboy's flying spaghetti monster, lol. I am now a new man,

I hope my atheist brothers do not find this disappointing, but this is a personal decision that I have come to after careful reasoning, I love you guys, muskeetooo, logicboy, plaethon, ooman, wiegraf, folykaze, ifeness, pagan9ja, etc, u guys are wonderful people, keep the atheism flag flying and I pray that your quest for knowledge would lead you to the realization of the existence of God.

NAMASTE!!!

12 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Lol, u don turn Buddhist?

Disappointed? Why would anyone be?

Enjoy life man. Hopefully, we go hook up for Warri someday.

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Good for you. I guess you were looking inward.

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Hope you are happy. That is all I would want for you. grin

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars: Lol, u don turn Buddhist?

lol, definitely mann, we would definitely hook up.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Emusan(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Now you've renounced atheism, ask God to reveal Himself to you as a real evidence of His existence with a pure heart and in faith which I believe He will surely do so.

Heaven rejoices over a soul that repented.

Shalom!

9 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Reyginus: Good for you. I guess you were looking inward.
yes sire, I guess I was
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2013
texanomaly: Hope you are happy. That is all I would want for you. grin
yes dear, I'm very happy, thanks a lot.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Emusan: Now you've renounced atheism, ask God to reveal Himself to you as a real evidence of His existence with a pure heart and in faith which I believe He will surely do so.

Heaven rejoices over a soul that repented.

Shalom!
thanks sire, although I am not saying I am now a christian ooo, but I respect everybody and every's religion,

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Whatever gives you satisfaction...

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2013
bolaino: My journey towards self actualization has taken me to different paths, in my quest for a better understanding of the problems of mankind, I have read lots of books and practiced one or two religions, but after a while I later believed all religions were the same, and that really there was no concrete evidence for the existence of a supreme being God,

And being in the health care sector, and seeing all sorts of innocent people suffering and dying from different diseases, I believed that there was no God, cos if there was a God, he would help the innocent people, this and other reasons, pushed me into atheism/agnosticism, And to make matters worse the christian community were giving me more reasons not to believe in their God, cos after careful study and research of the bible, I discovered like many atheists that the bible is a book filled with contradictions and errors, and at such should not be taken seriously.

But to cut the long story short, for the past few months I have seen the hand of God in my life, (I'm sorry muskeetoo, logicboy and all my good atheist friends on here) the lord has shown me his mercies in ways I could never imagine, he has favored and blessed me unimaginably, even when he/she/it (I don't know what gender God is) knows about my atheistic views and how I have mocked the Gods in the bible and quran, but still the lord has been faithful,

As from this moment, I rededicate my life to God, I renounce atheism and agnosticism, I embrace God, and I welcome him into my life,

Atheism is not bad, cos I believe that God created us to be inquisitive, and atheism is as a result of Man's inquisitive nature, and I urge my atheist brothers everywhere, to continue being critics of religion and God, one day he/she/it, will reveal himself/herself/itself to you, I am not saying I belong to any religion right now, I still think christianity sucks, but I now believe in God, I believe God shapes our destinies and makes things happen to fit his reasons, and God knows best, I will no longer write or make statements to insult any God of any religion, be it obadiah's armageddon God or logicboy's flying spaghetti monster, lol. I am now a new man,

I hope my atheist brothers do not find this disappointing, but this is a personal decision that I have come to after careful reasoning, I love you guys, muskeetooo, logicboy, plaethon, ooman, wiegraf, folykaze, ifeness, pagan9ja, etc, u guys are wonderful people, keep the atheism flag flying and I pray that your quest for knowledge would lead you to the realization of the existence of God.

NAMASTE!!!

NAMASTE? Are you hindu or buddhist?

Anyhoo, its okay as long as you remain tolerant.

What kind of God do you believe in? Deist, personal, spiritial?

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2013
All izz well

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ajibam: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars: Lol, u don turn Buddhist?

I knew this will happen...
you are next.bro

3 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ajibam: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

a living God smiley

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Apparently, u've ventured into hinduism and indian mysticism, whatever works for you sha...

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
you are next.bro

Dont fumble....i doubt bolaino has converted to xtianity. He might only be a theist
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Who is deceiving who?

If you really found an answer and a conviction then good for you
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Emusan(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2013
bolaino: thanks sire, although I am not saying I am now a christian ooo, but I respect everybody and every's religion,

You're welcome Sir, but I'm not after religion rather after the salvation of your soul. Thank God for that anyway.....

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by onetrack(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2013
I don't have anything against (most) believers in god, after all I'm in an an environment where 99% of the people are believers. I'm just not one of them. I just hope your new-found god isn't a bipolar psychopath like some others that come very quickly to mind. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by texanomaly(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
you are next.bro
Bahahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by ninja4life(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Dont know wat to say,can u please explain how u know dat wat u are experiencing is d hand of God and wat makes u think so.and also can u pls give us a hint of how dis God u still dont know much about blessed u.hav u developed any relationship with dis God.i will also lik to know after u urself experiencing God wat can u say about him/her/it.i will be glad if u can answer my questions cos i'm really curious
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by ninja4life(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Dont know wat to say,can u please explain how u know dat wat u are experiencing is d hand of God and wat makes u think so.and also can u pls give us a hint of how dis God u still dont know much about blessed u.hav u developed any relationship with dis God.i will also lik to know after u urself experiencing God wat can u say about him/her/it.i will be glad if u can answer my questions cos i'm really curious.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Beretta92: Whatever gives you satisfaction...
yes sire,
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol, hinduism appeals more to me. It's all about a way of life and a relationship with the supreme, anywhich way u want to go about that relationship is between u and your God. I'm spiritual,
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Hi Bola,

I am quite curious to know how you have been able to reconcile the ish you had with God and your newly found 'faith'. Specifics would be the ish with the sick and the dying...
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by SalC: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
bolaino: My journey towards self actualization has taken me to different paths, in my quest for a better understanding of the problems of mankind, I have read lots of books and practiced one or two religions, but after a while I later believed all religions were the same, and that really there was no concrete evidence for the existence of a supreme being God,

NAMASTE!!!
I quite understand that which compelled you to turn agnostic or atheist in the first place. But can't really understand your reason for the present revert. Nevertheless I thank God for your soul, atleast you now acknowledge the fact that a supreme being controls your life. You don't necessarily have to belong to any organised religion.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by thehomer: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Emusan:

You're welcome Sir, but I'm not after religion rather after the salvation of your soul. Thank God for that anyway.....

Shalom!

Is your God now saving non-Christians?

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by alexleo(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2013

NAMASTE!!!

I pray God to guide you aright in this journey. Honestly this is a good start; to acknowledge that there is a God. Pls keep it up. Atheism has no answer to offer u. Nobody is talking church for you now rather may you experience God more and more in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by mployer(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Humble urself before God and He will reveal more to you. Drop all those ur atheistic pride and accept Him for whom He is; a caring and loving Father. Walk with Him daily and lots more will be revealed to you. Congratulations!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by xager(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2013
thank God for enlightenment smiley
but you are not saved if you don't have Jesus smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by homesteady(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Good for you! cheesy
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2013
@OP, care to define this GOD that helped you? Because the way these christians here just de jump up and down sef. . .

How you came to be sure that in fact it is a supernatural being that had a hand in whatever fortune you found. This your write up is very vague. Some people don de claim say na their own god o! Clarify abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Behold, I Am The Lord Of All Flesh: Is The Anything Too Hard For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.