Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

1crakdboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1crakdboy's Profile / 1crakdboy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by 1crakdboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very interesting thread indeed. I laughed at some comments tho. While i dont have anything against Pastor Chris or the entire Christ Embassy community, some statements the op made are purely sentimental like saying "Pastor Chris ia the greatest teacher of the word alive", or something along that line. This statement shows there is an iota of comparism in the heart of the op, comparing pastor Chris to other teachers of the word. The result of this comparism is the idea of a sort of competition between pastor chris and other teachers. Should there be a competition? This comparism that is so obvious in ur write up, op also shows the lack of love for humanity generally, a lack of respect for other people's beliefs and values which contradicts the values of your religious society- christ embassy which is love. Furthermore, you also mentioned pastor chris' kneel being dark as a result of praying for the humanity, an attempt to paint Pastor Chris as a saint which might not be a bad thing except that the amount of times you pray alone does not determine your righteousness abi e wan pray pass d pharisees for bible? One more question dear op, its obvious that Pastor Chris is a profound teacher and might be a die-hard follower of Christ, but sir, where does that make place you? Or will bragging about another man's gospel profile take you to heaven?
Properties / Re: Calabar (virgin Land) by 1crakdboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jus came accross this thread while i was searching for related information and i must say reading through has been quite helpful. However, i still have a pressing question: pls does anybody know why privatization is still very low in cross river state particularly in the media. Why is there no private radio station in calabar yet? I am thinking of investing in this area but i just need to know what i am dealing with. Please . Help
Rap Battles / Re: Rap Lines You'll Never Forget by 1crakdboy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
no sorry, made a mistake, it's IF I DIDNT PAY MY DUES, HOW WOULD YOU GET PAID-JAYZ my bad!
Rap Battles / Re: Rap Lines You'll Never Forget by 1crakdboy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
if i pay my dues, how would you get paid--------jay z
Rap Battles / Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by 1crakdboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
jus gona drop a bar,

im their best fruit, d apple of their eyes like contacts.
Rap Battles / Re: I Jus Had To: I Got Tempted by 1crakdboy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
thanx my friend, jus thinking of that myself but do u hav oxygen 4 urself let alone waste on me
Rap Battles / I Jus Had To: I Got Tempted by 1crakdboy(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2009
hey sorry i jus had do some drop some dragon balls,

i dont spit bars, i spit titanium
and dont yut dis in ur haed cuy it culd break ur cranium
i've got mo lines dan, um! adidas

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.