Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

1l2x's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1l2x's Profile / 1l2x's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by 1l2x: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Brother Bakare you sound like a political adventurist in a gab of a preacher of righteousness It is good you make your identity known,before you are miscalculated as among those who could not secure prayer contract in the ASO VILLA
Politics / Re: So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? by 1l2x: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
What failure do mean. Many Nigerians had made billions through this and would like the protest to continue Oh! you are not aware that millions of UN-employed youths are praying for such opportunities
Politics / Re: National Assembly Salaries Shows That Nigeria Wages Commission Is A Failure by 1l2x: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Their web site is not the matter, any thing an be allotted to them (National Assembly members)by the Salary and wages commission, after all 'He who pays the piper dictates the tune'
Sports / Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by 1l2x: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
The topic on ground does not call for debate nor abuse to the Man of God but a call to re examining once conscience toward God and your fellow beings.
I want to ask those on the, against side, have they taking time to watch Emmanuel TV or the live service of Scoan. Personally i have not being to SCOAN but am addicted to watching the Telecast and I know God is able to do all things through what i see including what you may think is not necessary. I adjure you to leave the man alone, His services to humanity, is it not enough to appreciate God for him? If he is a sinner as most of you think, how come about his humility, caring etc not for Christians alone but all peoples alike Remember if all the churches, mosques we have here and there can contribute half of what TBJ is doing we will have a new heaven in Nigeria
God has blessed Nigeria by remembering one of her citizens of a humble beginning, let us Que in and receive it and not been foolish or hard hearthed

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.