Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (16446 Views)

Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by moderatorr: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
webdezzi:

TB joshua is the biggest scam Nigeria ever produced.

lol, he predicted a plane crash,
logically, there will always be plane crashes, at least once in 2 year around the world.
try and make a random guess about a plane crashing in ghana on thursday, and see how difficult it is to 'scam' the whole world and get it right.
The sunday he prophesied about belusconi's attack was the day it happened! While church service was still in progress!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by blackgucci(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
if the match had ended in favour of Nigeria "our prayers worked" , now we got kicked out "the prophet was right"

its a win win situation. grin

next time ask the prophet to provide important details like goal scorers win/loose points etc, then we will confirm the foresight of the prophet.
anyone can throw wild guesses and gamble on it.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by moderatorr: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
webdezzi:

TB joshua is the biggest scam Nigeria ever produced.

lol, he predicted a plane crash,
logically, there will always be plane crashes, at least once in 2 year around the world.
try and make a random guess about a plane crashing in ghana on thursday, and see how difficult it is to 'scam' the whole world and get it right.
The sunday he prophesied about belusconi's attack was the day it happened! While church service was still in progress!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by pelezico: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
Ijogz K:

The bible says,  Do not judge so that you won't be judge,  There is no point proving Badt guy here on N/L by condemning a Pastor,  When you ain't even sure of the very next day. You might lose your soul before the next day. Where would you find yourself? Heaven or Hell?  

Firstly the bible says judgment begins first in the house of God.  We are allowed to judge those who decieve people and use so called visions illegally.   Please read 1 corintihans 14  That chapter explains the use of prophecy and its legitimate use as a means of edifying Gods people, used as a witness to Gods word in order to bring comfort to the saved and glory to Christ ultimately

If TB Joshua is a man of God you are saying that if Christ was here today Jesus would be saying  and behaving the same as he does.  

Please show me in Gods word were a man of God can prophecy such things.  Use your brain.  And on the issue of judging please read what Jesus half brother (same mother but different dad :-) ) Jude wrote concerning false prophets.  A scathing and damning rebuke.

We are all who are christians duty bound to TEST the SPIRIT by the Word.  

So please if you disagree show me from Gods word.

My judgement stands until proven wrong - TB is a false prophet so runnnn!!!!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
forget predictions, even herbalists are good at it.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by fxtopedia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Nairaland with some death interpretation of the word of God!

How could someone liken Elijah,David, Jesus with TB Joshua?
How could some use ''HIS'' for TB Joshua?

This shows how degenerating our world is!

Adeboye,Kumuyi,Olukoya,Gbile Akanni will NEVER speak like this in the public.

angry angry angry
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Felixjude(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
Now,this is a big lesson for you all doubters,when prophet T.B talks,u dnt jst sit in your house and criticise sumthing u knw noting abt.he gave a prophecy and clearly outlined what aught to be done,bt NNF ppl failed to folow instruction, 2bad
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by fxtopedia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
Felixjude:

Now,this is a big lesson for you all doubters,when prophet T.B talks,u dnt jst sit in your house and criticise sumthing u knw noting abt.he gave a prophecy and clearly outlined what aught to be done,bt NNF ppl failed to folow instruction, 2bad

My friend,I want to learn.Which instruction?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by moderatorr: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
blackgucci:

if the match had ended in favour of Nigeria "our prayers worked" , now we got kicked out "the prophet was right"

its a win win situation. grin

next time ask the prophet to provide important details like goal scorers win/loose points etc, then we will confirm the foresight of the prophet.
anyone can throw wild guesses and gamble on it.
the first thing that will stun you about tb joshua is his ability to hit the detail to letter. Take out a sunday and watch his live service on emmanual.tv. your perception will change. I used to doubt that there was God until i saw this man.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by totorimi: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
OK TB Joshua said we will loose the match and it was so, why didn't any other pastor who is sure of himself come up and say no Eagles will win. Elijah told the prophet of baal that the God that answereth by fire let him be our God and it manifested as he said it. I dont know this man TB Joshua neither do i go to his church and I dont intend to go there either but hell no, if this guy is spot on with his prediction and the likes of professors of this world and all them white people are checking him out and great footballers like fashanu, kanu, amokachi etc, and all go to this guy I think he should be watched. I remember Eguavoen went with his team there and we all saw the way things went for them. Its either this guy has some extraterrestrial powers or we are way to blind to see, like the case of a prophet not recognized in his own kingdom.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
Prophet T B joshua have recieved greater condemation than what all of u are sayin. The man no send una o. U people r just frustrated that his prophecy was rite.
On d issue of him only prophesyn bad thins, Go and look at the prophecy of Dr Dk olukoya, out of 30 prophecies he gave concernin dis year, only 3 of them are gud. Even thou he is a fake man, cant u pple shut up. HABA
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by 9jaman007: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
Proper Rubbish. I do a lot of football picks. Goal scorer, minute of goal, number of goals, half time score, full time score.
Maybe I'll start a church, make predictions n claim they are visions. Who knows my church will grow n I'll join the league of extra-rich pastors.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by fxtopedia(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
To those comaparing Elijah and TB Joshua,

What is the correlation between the prophecy of Elijah and TB Joshua?
May be this will help us to understand prophecy from God and that from selfish ambition,
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by trakos(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
[b][/b]
i just watched his video clip on Supersport now, the poster was absolutely right
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by blackgucci(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
moderatorr:

the first thing that will stun you about tb joshua is his ability to hit the detail to letter. Take out a sunday and watch his live service on emmanual.tv. your perception will change. I used to doubt that there was God until i saw this man.

wat details did he provide in this particular prophesy? believe me have sat down to watch this guy out of curiosity, am amazed how people cant see through his psychological cunning. now out of the blues you are claiming he is proof of God, i might as well pull a rabbit out of my hat, will that not be more convincing for you?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by andyanders: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
@webdezz

You will receive the reward of your statment and you will answer your statement. You said the man of God is "prophet of doom",you will receive your reward. Your likes in this forum, should also expect condemnation and shall be called names.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Ejekinsim(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
What has happen don happen though SIASIA himself contribute to it by not including the necessary players, and putting on the bench that can make a difference. Pastor TBJ has seen it all. cry
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by amor4ce(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2011
Why not a thread that mentions all TB Joshua's prophecies as they are given?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Alxmyr(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
The part that got me was when he said whoever score first will carry the day.
They scored first. and they carried the day, shikena!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Kidman03(m): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2011
Yesterday I was lounging by the pool and I saw the vision, NAIRALAND WAS BOMBED BY BOKO HARAM!! angry angry angry

Nigeria is a very predictable place at the moment, that makes 140 million of us prophets!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by emiye(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2011
So many responses so far shows a clear evidence of a block mind.

I have followed the man's prophecies for some time now, and to the best of my knowledge, they are SPOT ON.

If you ask me if he is a true Man of God I will tell you i don't know, but i will not say he is not a true man of God

I will most likely give the i don't know response to any pastor.

I don't judge by appearance, emotions, hear says and other frivolous reasons many whaitee wannabee on this thread have seemingly been using to judge. If you ask many of those who says he is not a Man of God-there reasons; those reasons are frivolous

I don't attend his church, but i have through satellite TV,seen diverse miracles, and more importantly listen to his SERMONS. i have not perceived heresy. For those who say he should be preaching Salvation, i think he is one pastor that i know focuses primarily on preaching salvation. Prophesying about football is not a FRIVOLITY in Nigeria as some claims. FOOTball in Nigeria is an ICON of Unity(If not the only sport that make Nigerians unite as one) Nigerians have died in time past from bad results from our national football teams!!!

His charity work is also legendary, i will always hold him in high esteem for this. The Federal Government(under Yaradua, i guess) gave him a national award for this

If any one knows of any substantiated claim against him, let it be raised.

I hate block minds, that is suppose to be an attribute of a semi-illiterate
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by rabzy: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2011
The man is absolutely right, if we had won, he would be right and as we lost, he is still right.

Loss: He predicted it
Win: Prayers averted the disastrous result.

For someone to ask people to pray to God to make us win a football match is the height of spiritual emptyness. Why would God take sides in such mundane contests. what if my parents are playing Ludo, should i pray to God to make one of them win.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by enomakos(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2011
the better team won the match
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2011
andyanders, there is no reward your pastor will give me, He did not create me so his powers ends in his church.
Put him on phone and i will tell him same.

rabzy:

The man is absolutely right, if we had won, he would be right and as we lost, he is still right.

Loss: He predicted it
Win: Prayers averted the disastrous result.

For someone to ask people to pray to God to make us win a football match is the height of spiritual emptyness. Why would God take sides in such mundane contests. what if my parents are playing Ludo, should i pray to God to make one of them win.

Thats exactly what am trying to tell this andyanders and his so called HIS.

He seems to be likening himself to Jesus.
He stands behind his disciples touching them and acting like he is streaming power through them, when the power should be coming from above.
so his church members starts seeing him as 100% power loaded. Faith is what should make miracle happen, even if a man of God lays his hands on you, if you have no faith in yourself, nothing will happen.

When you dream and see your country failing, you pray against it, you dont broadcast it and paralyze the players psychological. in a dead match like that, his input is the last our players expected.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by qunleajayi(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2011
After all, ordinary octopus was predicting matches. If that was a Nigerian Octopus, the owner would have started a church, and people go dey troop make octopus bless them,
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Anvaller: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2011
But this guy was wrong with the score line, what about that? he said he had already seen the match, he must have seen a wrong match. Remember that if we had won that match, he has given allowance (prayer) in his prediction to still claim that he is correct. If I see TB. I'd tell him to his face[b] "hey dude! don't be messing with me, if u r smart I am not a fool ok?"[/b]
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Ideyontop: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2011
HEY GUYS! TB JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD.YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HIM OR YOU WILL HAVE GOD TO CONTEND WITH.GOD CAN REVEAL ANYTHING HE CHOOSES TO ANYONE TO CHOOSES,HE NEEDS NO PERMISSION FROM YOU.I DON TALK MY OWN
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by StephenJoseph(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2011
If pple dont talk abt u, den u're not existn. Criticism is normal in life. I dont blame pple who re criticizn prophet TB Joshua coz its normal. Bt wat i've 2 say is dat watever u said cannot change him. He's all himself. U can go ahead nd post/comment rubbish nd illegal accusatn against him. Bt he's doing accordn 2 holy spirit directn.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by 1l2x: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
The topic on ground does not call for debate nor abuse to the Man of God but a call to re examining once conscience toward God and your fellow beings.
I want to ask those on the, against side, have they taking time to watch Emmanuel TV or the live service of Scoan. Personally i have not being to SCOAN but am addicted to watching the Telecast and I know God is able to do all things through what i see including what you may think is not necessary. I adjure you to leave the man alone, His services to humanity, is it not enough to appreciate God for him? If he is a sinner as most of you think, how come about his humility, caring etc not for Christians alone but all peoples alike Remember if all the churches, mosques we have here and there can contribute half of what TBJ is doing we will have a new heaven in Nigeria
God has blessed Nigeria by remembering one of her citizens of a humble beginning, let us Que in and receive it and not been foolish or hard hearthed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) / Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations / FIFA And UEFA Suspend All Russian Clubs And National Teams From All Competitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.