Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

1millionBoys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1millionBoys's Profile / 1millionBoys's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Can I Sell Tokunbo Cars To Cars45? by 1millionBoys: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2020
What's the experience like please.

We have few cars for quick sale.
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1millionBoys: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
It own by a clan opp a Govt approve Gra ....there is the deal we have bought the local houses for 60m naira we will demolished and use caterpillar to grade and sell the broken blocks to pay for the grading.....and cave out 10 plots(100 by 50) and sell for 10m each ....we will sell all within a month God grace the going rate is 12-13m but we dont want to hold for long ...we spend another 5m to get state govt approval......i 5 year time those land will be sold for 15m each i ....told u ......u dont go about buying up meanless forest and waiting for luck........property business is a full time job on it own

Which area is this sir, we might be interested.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Cars Towed By LAGOS Abandoned Vehicles Committe by 1millionBoys: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
where was the vehicle towed from and where did they take the car to?
Mushin,
Car Talk / Cars Towed By LAGOS Abandoned Vehicles Committe by 1millionBoys: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
My friend's cars were towed by Lagos Abandoned Vehicles committee.

No prior 3 days notice was given as required.

And the cars were never abandoned.

The owner was there when they came. But they forcefully took the cars away.
Now requesting for unreasonable sums to have them released.

What do we do now please?
Autos / Cars Towed By LAGOS Abandoned Vehicles Committe by 1millionBoys: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
My friend's cars were towed by Lagos Abandoned Vehicles committee.

No prior 3 days notice was given as required.

And the cars were never abandoned.

The owner was there when they came. But they forcefully took the cars away.
Now requesting for unreasonable sums to have them released.

What do we do now please?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Should I Get A Domiciliary Account Now? by 1millionBoys: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
tolajay:
Superficially, this is not the best time buy FX with Naira, except it is critically needed.

However, time is a critical factor in investment equations.

If you wouldn't need the funds in a long time, say 3-5 years, then this is a good time to buy dollar with your Naira.

WHY?

Insight from currency market analysis over the last 20 years shows the Naira will continue to fall against the Dollar, as long as Nigeria relies on oil. Sad to say, Dollar will gain more against the Naira in coming years.

Summary: If you can leave your funds for a long-term, then buy Dollar now. If you need the fund in about 6-12 months, then, invest in Mutual Funds or any variants of Fixed Income.

PS: With the figure you're throwing around online, you've got to be more security conscious online and offline. Best bet, find closed investors' thread here on Nairaland instead of opening a new thread with figures and details that can attract men of the under world to your portfolio.

Best!

Thanks
Travel / Re: Should I Get A Domiciliary Account Now? by 1millionBoys: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thanks
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1millionBoys: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
topsquino:

The party is already over.

Naira has already devalued at least by 27% (460/360) and please don't convert it now.

Naira is damn over priced at the black market currently (470)

But if you are highly bent on keeping your money in dollars, I suggest you should wait till September-December, when CBN will start selling dollars to BDC at anything below $420

Good luck.

Any sign that cbn would do that ?
Travel / Should I Get A Domiciliary Account Now? by 1millionBoys: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
My Tbills of 10m will mature in a few days'. In the absence of what to do with it, I am thinking of opening a dorm account and putting it there at least to cushion the effects of further naira devaluation/ depreciation.

What do you think?

And which bank is best for dorm accounts.

Cc
Justwise

Lionlee216
Egunmogaji2
Evilforest
Canadaorbust

Etc

1 Like

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1millionBoys: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i hope u are not getting dollars at black markets rate of 445

Will dollars fall below that?

Again, can't I buy from banks and give bank naira?
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1millionBoys: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2020
My Tbills of 10m will mature in a few days'. In the absence of what to do with it, I am thinking of opening a Domiciliary account and putting it there at least to cushion the effects of further naira devaluation/ depreciation.

What do you think?

And which bank is best for domiciliary accounts.

Cc
Ahiboilandgas
Emmanuelewumi
Fairfora

Sholapey
Benzboys

Etc

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: We NEED An Experienced Website Designer For 4 Standard Sites by 1millionBoys: 4:58pm On May 14, 2020
Indicate interest here and leave contact details.

Thanks.
Webmasters / We NEED An Experienced Website Designer For 4 Standard Sites by 1millionBoys: 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
Requirements.
Profiency proof. We want to see your previous jobs.

Don't bother if you are not experienced or a middle man because we will find out during discussions.

Office address preferably with a business or company name too.
Travel / Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country by 1millionBoys: 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I can see that reading for comprehension is not your thing. And I never sold myself to you as anything than EgunMogaji2. Who are you exactly that I need to impress?

For astutes in the thread, here is exactly what I posted:

Petrol at N123.50 and N125.00 in Nigeria remains the cheapest in any country that I’ve driven in.

Watch the analogy I gave.

It's clear you don't even have a smattering of economics.
Its pure infradig engaging you on that subject as people don't automatically become repositories of knowledge by being old.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country by 1millionBoys: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I see how you rationalize things.

You filter and silo people that have a differing viewpoints into cutsie little containers like “ignorance”.

Okay got it cool

Petrol at N123.50/125.00 is the cheapest in any country that I’ve driven in. Heck of a fantastic deal.

Petrol sells at 212 naira in the USA

sells at 123 naira here in Nigeria.

And you say it's costlier in the USA with all your exposure and knowledge of economics sir?

300 naira can give you a hair cut in Nigeria

How much can give same in the USA ?

How much is bottled water in the USA and Nigeria?

cc
mancala
erico2k2

angelicbeing
justwise
emmanuelewumi
Travel / Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country by 1millionBoys: 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
Suspectzero:
Lol i left for Canada last December. My salary at my suit and tie job back in Naij ( i won't call it home) was just under N200k per month.

I just calculated the income i received this month after taxes. Your boy netted N1,700,000 (6,200 CAD). I'm not even doing a professional job. I don't have a boss. I sleep and wake up when i want. I go to work when i want. I can take a month off ( not any time soon tho wink ) and return and still continue making money.

One caveat tho is that i worked every single day to make this. Day and Night. But i enjoy the job so it's nothing to me. Plus making good money is so addicting. I don't anticipate i'll clear this much after tax going forward but i can still net over 1 mill a month if i choose to.

The West is truly the land of opportunity. Dream come true.
So you spend the money in naira? That's assuming you make that much.

Sounds like a scammer

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run by 1millionBoys: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
effects of covik1.9
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by 1millionBoys: 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
we have borrowed away our future

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Sister's Husband Beats Her In My Presence. by 1millionBoys: 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
We want to beat people's sister but we don't want ours beaten

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by 1millionBoys: 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
my wife tries that, she goes home. iranu
Family / Re: Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? by 1millionBoys: 8:25pm On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

So basically u opened two accounts today.. this particular account for insult and the other account to ask questions right?
Well my apologies.. have a good day

Which 2 accounts?

Answer the question with ratiocination. No beating about the bush. Why evade my rejoinder with account ish? mtchew.

16 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? by 1millionBoys: 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
Richy4:
My People and free stuffs.. People pay for this kind of advice you know? ... how do u think financial planners will survive if u cut corners like this.... cheesy

There are free legal, medical, financial advice online on all walks of life and it hasn't made the professionals poor.

There are fee English languagelessons online, English teachers have not become poor.

So bin your idiotic counsel as it's not needed. Not in the least.

145 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.