Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

1MILLIONLiGHTS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1MILLIONLiGHTS's Profile / 1MILLIONLiGHTS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgently Needed An Electrical/electronics Engineer In Port Harcourt by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29
What's the nature of the job? Maintenance exclusively? Installations/assembly? What area of design ? Power systems? Electronics? Telecoms? instrumentation ?
Health / Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:15am On Apr 23
Tie a big loud speaker(magnet) to a long stick, put it inside the pit and steer around, your phone will be magnetically attached, then you draw it out... Is the phone really worth the lives of three men ?
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Establishment of State Police Is Non-Negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22
In my opinion, Bypass state police and Create local government police.

Local Government police(advantages)
1) no state governor,tribe or religion can easily abuse all the LG police in the state.
2) They are more closer and familiar to the people.
3) Crime is easily manage at smaller scale.
DISADVANTAGES
1) L.G Chairmen can easily exploit the system.
2) It will be more expensive to run and manage 774 L.G police departments in the entire country...A strain on Nigeria's budget.
Business / Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13
This Pi thing, is it even real ? Too many people are already into it before launch. That's not how BITCOIN Started.
Religion / Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Crime / Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:25am On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
I will continue to say it, until the Nigerian Film & Censor Board places premium emphasis on the quality of films & music that enters our airwaves, we may not win war against cases like this.
Is it not democracy and freedom of expression the world wants ? A 13 yr old kid is singing " Am gon Bleep u girl....am a gangster....u gatta feel me." And the world calls it TALENT. OK, let's be watching.

1 Like

Education / Re: Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:31am On Mar 11
Names, titles and nomenclatures are not Nigeria's problems....The questions is HOW MANY TOOTHPICKS AND RAZOR BLADES DOES NIGERIA MANUFACTURE ? WHAT'S THE QUALITY OF OUR CERTIFICATES ?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: The Blood Of Jesus Is Not Real by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06
" And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony. "

" I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, finances, house, family, office/career...."
Religion / Re: Christians, Whats The Mystery Behind The Numbers 13 & 33?? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04
God is not only about numbers, he's also an artist. Go and read about Quantum physics, resonance, harmonics and Fractals. The universe has number patterns, not just exclusive to churches. From leaf vein patterns to finger prints on our hands to cracks on our walls to mountain relief patterns to arrangement of atoms in molecules. God is too much.
Religion / Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04
Numbers are only one aspect of God. God is also an artist. Go and read about Quantum physics, Resonance, Harmonics and Fractals and you'll know the universe is created in certain number patterns, not just about churches.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08
Originalsly:

Too many if us open mouth and swallow whatever information is presented to us .... no chewing. I love how you be reasoning this one and now questioning if man really went to the moon. Do you know there were no man on the moon plans.... but the President made a bold statement... that the US will put a man on the moon. It took just 4 years ... with the then technology ... to plan... build rocket ... capsule ... and put man on the moon. Now it is so hard just land a craft there. Something is not right with this picture.
The video of Apollo mission shows a flag being blown by wind..while scientists admit THERE IS NO WIND ON THE MOON SURFACE.

3 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
Olachase:
What if I tells you that garden of Eden is here in Africa
It's possible because Samson killed a lion, and lions are only native to Africa and a very small number in India.
Education / Re: WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06
I don't agree with this paradigm shift in WAEC. How would practicals in science and technical subjects be done? Are we still as a Nation interested in becoming Tech giants like Japan, Germany?...where is this country actually headed to? There are advanced countries that still use papers. WHY NOT MAKE THE QUESTION PAPER TYPES MANY. AS MANY AS EVEN 100, and different exam markers assigned to the question types. It's a step towards curbing exam malpractice.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02
Isreal is not smiling..... The most tactical military in the world.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:01am On Jan 02
Collect printing contracts from churches and organizations, and print elsewhere, add your own profit on it. YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A PRINTING MACHINE OR SHOP.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
So it means even PI crypto is likely an illuminati product? . That thing is so full of purple colour.
Religion / Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ours is yet to be unveiled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Marriage? huh! If I had my way, I would love to have married @ 21 yrs.

1 Like

Travel / Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you hit the brake suddenly at 100km/hr it might fall on your lap. If it's a powered steering and the road is wide and straight, you can take off your hands from the steering or most importantly your right hand and apply brake gently. A DRIVERLESS CAR is the best solution for this type of village attack.
Business / Re: It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
How will the money be spent ?
Education / Re: HELP!!! Please I Need This Book by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Most of them online, you've got to do surveys or pay for it. My own hard copy of 2005 still dey intact.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2023
The same phone you can use to get job adverts ? Hmm don't sell it.

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
We bought ours for 6k same broiler in Kaduna city. So why are nairalanders so perplexed ?

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Why Do Teachers And Textbook Writers Do This This? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

So it's better for many to fail?
Do you know how Russian textbooks in engineering and physics are? Hardcore! Thank God for Indian textbooks. so analytical, so detailed....like B.L and A.K Theraja. If you have a problem with that, it means PhD go hard for you be that.

As a physics teacher I don't stress these teens of nowadays like I experienced in my sec sch days.
Travel / Re: 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
UK, I like their English . So sweet and therapeutic to one's hearing.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Education / Re: Why Do Teachers And Textbook Writers Do This This? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
If it's done that way many will pass their subjects/course without much study.

7 Likes

Education / Re: An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dvdpity:
Lecturing job in Nigeria is equivalent to slavery.
It's better than secondary school teaching.
Romance / Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
I am about to do what the man did. Since 2019 July....
Food / Re: See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
I'm on the way (OTW) to join U guys overseas. It ain't easy.
Education / Re: Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Those days when they read and study without Google or internet.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: 12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written” by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
1984 by George Orwell, where E dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.