Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

1stdantim's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stdantim's Profile / 1stdantim's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Start A Car Tracking Installation Business In Nigeria & Earn Up To 300k monthly by 1stdantim(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hello there,

As it is generally known, the purpose of business is profit making. But the reason many people don't make huge profits in business in mist cases is because they don't sell what people need or render services that solve problem of rich people.

Nobody needs to tell you that a person that is riding a car in Nigeria is okay financially, at least on an average level. Millions of people across Nigeria are car owners. And they are faced with problem of their cars being stolen or hijacked.

This is why every owner is bothered about securing their cars at each point in time. One of the means car owners look up to for securing their cars presently, is the use of Car Tracker.

What is a Car Tracking Device?
In a simple definition, a Car Tracking Device is a system installed in a car that shows the current location of the vehicle at each point in time via another connected device.

This means, if a car Tracking Device is installed in your car. It can be connected to your phone. And anywhere your car is, you will be able to know just through your phone.

The Good News!
Do you know, as a lots of people are looking for job in Nigeria today, Car Tracking Installation is an opportunity many people don't know yet. Which is bringing in serious money.

How long does it take to install Car Tracking Device?
It takes 1-2hours

How much is a Car Tracking Device Installer Charging?
#40,000 to #60,000

Does car Tracking Device drains the car battery?
Absolutely No!

Who can learn Car Tracking Installation?
Absolutely everybody, either educated or illiterate, Man or Woman.

How long does it take to learn?
3-4hrs per week. And for 4weeks.

How will I begin to learn?

Very simple! All you need to learn to become a Professional Car Tracking Device Installer has been packaged in a Video Class for you. Gone are those days when people learn a skill for years.

Now, nothing is hidden , all secrets will be revealed to you in a short moment which you will easily understand. And the tutor is always ready to do follow up with you through a "Question & Answer" community platform.

Continuous videos about updates and new system of work will also be accessible with just a one time payment of #20,000.

I am interested, what next should I do?

To purchase the course, send a WhatsApp message to 08142693378. This is not a scam. You are not paying to the owner of the WhatsApp number. But you are only going to get the link to the course from the WhatsApp number.

This training course has helped a lot of people. Don't be left out.

Car Tracking Installation requires simple tools like;
I) Cutter or Pliers
Ii) Electrical Tape
III) M10 Spanner
Iv) M14 Spanner
v) A Jack Knife
vi) Screw driver
vii) Tester

Note: This course has been sold for #30,000. And the current price is discounted. The price might go up anytime soon.

Career / Get Online Shop/office To Showcase Your Business For Free by 1stdantim(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello!

Do you know you can equally have online shop/office aside physical ones for your skill & business?

Where the pool of online users that need your products or services will engage with you after seeing your products displays.

Anthropo.com.ng is all you need.

Registration is free & no charging of commission on your sales!

Jobs/Vacancies / Get Online Shop/office To Showcase Your Business For Free by 1stdantim(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello!
Do you know you can equally have online office/shop aside physical ones for your skill & business?

Where pools of online users that need your products or services will engage with you after seeing your products displays

Anthropo.com.ng is all you need.

Registration is free & no charging of commission on your sales.

Food / Yetty Confectioneries & Catering Service by 1stdantim(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yetty Confectioneries & Catering Service

We make;
Small Chops,
Mince Pie,
Cakes,
Plantatin Frittata and lots more

Contact us via https:///2TStVwl

Health / Skin Care Product by 1stdantim(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Herbal Brightening Scrub

It removes dead and dry skin
It makes skin glow
It's 100% natural and herbal

Contact via https:///35VBIPP

Business / Opportunity For Business Owners & Artisans To Have Online Office/shop by 1stdantim(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Anthropo.com.ng is an online shop/office for business owners and artisans across Nigeria.

Registration is free!

Upload your products and meet Customers quickly.

Jobs/Vacancies / All Ongoing Recruitments In Nigeria by 1stdantim(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2020

Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Recruitments 2020 Is On by 1stdantim(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria Police Recruitments is on!

See details and how to apply
https://www.anthropo.com.ng/11364-2/

Jobs/Vacancies / Retail Sales Officer Needed At Sunu Assurances Plc by 1stdantim(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020

Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Admiralty University by 1stdantim(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2020

Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity For Artisans To Get Customers Without Stress by 1stdantim(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Artisans of all kinds can now have online office for free. And connect with customers online.

Create account on www.anthropo.com.ng as an artisan today!

Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For Milling Operator by 1stdantim(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2020

Jobs/Vacancies / Construction Job Vacancy At Lekki Lagos by 1stdantim(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
DESTINYCREST BUILDING ENGINEERING LTD. LEKKI LAGOS.

Recruitment of Construction Managers and Artisans is ongoing at the above named company.

Visit the link below to see details and how to apply.
https://www.anthropo.com.ng/vacancies-for-construction-artisans-and-suppliers/

Jobs/Vacancies / Office Assist Job Vacancy! by 1stdantim(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
A Media firm in Ikeja Lagos is recruiting office Assistant(Male)

Click the link to see details.
It's very true.
https://www.anthropo.com.ng/job-vacancy-at-a-media-firm-in-ikeja-lagos/

Science/Technology / Re: Wonders Of Science. by 1stdantim(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
One of the beauty of technology is turning the whole world into a global village.

Why will you always experience drought of customers in your business or enterprise when you can make use of online office on www.anthropo.com.ng?

Register today for free

Artisans
Professionals
Job seekers
Contract and Services
Clients

Technology Market / Re: (SOLD)! (SOLD)!! HP 15 (1TB/8GB, 2GB+ Graphics, Ryzen 3) ₦70k by 1stdantim(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Register your business or skills you possess on www.anthropo.com.ng today!

When you have a large sales in your business, you tend to have a greater income.

www.anthropo.com.ng is an online office space accommodating all works, artisans, professional and lots more.

Don't delay the progress of your business anymore. Register today!

Technology Market / Re: Cheap Gadget/ Home Items For Sale. by 1stdantim(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
You can register and promote your business or enterprise on www.anthropo.com.ng today!

Just register and post the photo of the work you do as advert, then sit back and start receiving calls from pools of customers visiting the site

www.anthropo.com.ng
Your online office space

Business / Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 1stdantim(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Do you need the services of:
1. Artisans like bricklayer, barber, graphic designer and lots more
2. Professional like Architect, Land Surveyors e.t.c
3. Contract & Services like Cleaners, Cakes & Confectionery e.t.c

Don't hesitate to visit www.anthropo.com.ng to connect with them.

You can also register your business

Politics / Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by 1stdantim(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Do you need the services of artisans like fashion designers, bricklayer and others from all works of life around you?

They are here gathered together for on www.anthropo.com.ng. No action of middle-men!
Connect directly and talk business.

Visit: www.anthropo.com.ng now!

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by 1stdantim(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Salary earning job is good. But you still don't need to quit your business or close down your enterprise because you are not making good sales.

All you need is to be on a platform that will showcase your business or enterprise to wider range of customers that need your services.

That is why www.anthropo.com.ng is here for you!

Register your business today with just a click.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Don't Want Someone That Will Get Pregnant, Female M.D Rejects Female Engr. by 1stdantim(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good day!
Do you know that there is no self employment that is not profitable? If you are being patronized by large number of people or customers, you will always make huge profits.

There is a website that is connecting business people directly with their potential customers across Nigeria and beyond. What you just need is to get your business or skills registered!
Visit www.anthropo.com.ng now

Business / Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 1stdantim(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hello my people!
Do you know that you can have more customers patronizing your businesses more than you think?
There is a website connecting business people, artisans(fashion designers, barbers, furniture men e.t.c) directly with their potential customers.

Visit www.anthropo.com.ng to register for free

Jokes Etc / Will You Help Them Push? After All, They Are People's Friends. by 1stdantim(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Will you help them push? After all, they are people's friends.

Jokes Etc / Little Dantim No Dey Carry Last by 1stdantim(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Little Dantim no dey carry last

Jokes Etc / Dantim No Dey Shame At All by 1stdantim(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Dantim just catch a new crush and it's around the time his house rent dues, na so landlord be like: Landlord: dantim, come pay ur rent ooooo Dantim: no, I'm broke. Landlord: I will chase u out. Dantim: no problem, and i'll be dwelling in my new crush's heart.
Jokes Etc / Dantim Wan Marry by 1stdantim(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Dantim finally wanted to settle down with a lady. Everybody was mocking the lady that she has tribal marks and she's not beautiful, so Dantim was only deceiving her. When the lady could not resist it again, she told her parents and they called for Dantim to ask if he really Love the lady or not. Parents: do you really want to marry our daughter? and why do you think you love her? Dantim: Thank you sir & ma. I really want to marry her, and I think I love her because if she could survive these brutal and wicked tribal marks on her face, there will be no how bad I treat her that she will feel it.

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: Real House Of Comedy Group Chat Is Out!!! by 1stdantim(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2017
Dantim 08142693378
Jokes Etc / Re: Real House Of Comedy Group Chat Is Out!!! by 1stdantim(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
Jokes Etc / This Dantim Na Flop Ooo by 1stdantim(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
In a geography class, the teacher goes like: Teacher: can anyone tell me the names of African rivers? 1st student: Nile river. Teacher: got it, clap for him. 2nd student: River Niger. Teacher: got it, clap for him. 3rd student: River Orange. Teacher: got it, clap for her. For the back of the class wey Dantim dey sit down, he come be like; Dantim: (dey think) nawa o, so fruits self na names of rivers in Africa? and I dey here I no talk? Dantim: hi sir(raised up hand to ans). Teacher: thank God today is special. Dantim wanted to ans a question for first time ever. Yes go on.... Dantim: yes, African river, mango, pawpaw, pine apple, banana........... Teacher: what! are u crazy? get out and never come to my class again.
Jokes Etc / First Time No Dey Pain Dantim Ooo by 1stdantim(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2017
Dantim & his younger sis bet doing fipa(abuse) for each other. so, there came a day when dantim's fiance first visited his parents. At the time everybody was sitting in d living room exchanging pleasantries, dantim don enter bathroom so to hangout with his bae. As his younger sis noticed he just took his bath, na so she voiced, Sis: shey for last time u visited d hospital, dem recommend taking bath as part of cure to ur malaria? dantim: y did u ask? Sis: cos seeing u taking ur bath is a surprise no.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.