Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k (36027 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by uminem02(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man..

he's very sharp and has calculated everything.

Once that 200k comes at the ending of the month, he will give 20k to his wife, give some to chioma, give to bukky, and also to sakinatu. He will enter that ashawo quarter.

He will visit Mama K bar, eat fish, and buy drinks

He's happy, Mama K is happy, Chioma and her sisters in the ministry are also happy. at the end of the month everyone goes home happy.

His present 50k Job is not enough to do all this so he needs an upgrade
Are u a delsuite?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oildichotomy:
She has the absolute right to be decisive about the salary.

Seriously, What can 200k do monthly in this current Nigeria with the inflation?
please if it can't do anything for you, it can do a whole lot for me....
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Ramos16(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
AfriAskMen:
knowing your worth is different from the actual value you are offering.

E.g. an accountant with 7 years experience in a medium sized company believes his worth is N500K per month but the truth is that a lot of employers can.get accountants with experience of 10 years in a big size company for less than half that amount... that is the big issue with employers.... they have so many options for most positions in their establishments.... you need to be having rare skills that they CANNOT easily get before they pay that much.

Most people would never realise that.

Lol, you are funny, an accountant with 30 years experience in China receives less pay than one in the US, it is not because he does not add value to the company, it is simply because there are people who will do the job for less amount, this does not change the worth of the accountant. Make sense?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by edgecution(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
First of all Banks doesn't owe salaries......i can't say for a micro finance bank.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please I need the job, I don't mind 49000 for a start...07084185633
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ramos16:
Lots of people are just looking for someone they will enslave, what is wrong if the man refuses to take a job less than 200k, if I had a job for him right now, I will give it to him, I see a man that knows his worth and would not settle for less. Wether you like it or not all men are driven my "selfishness", it is what you stand to gain from your job that makes you do it, not because you love your job so much.

Again, I like a man that knows his worth, and if anybody out there has a job for him they should not hesitate to offer him please.

correct! you yarn well.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by yebeans: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
thesicilian:

He's just greedy. A man who knows his worth will not allow his wife to stand on the street with a job placard on his behalf.

Wat if d woman stubborn .. Plus ppl tot d guy didn't have a job n insulted him... So d real tin is for d woman to.get a job... Make she kuku put her number der n stop embarrassing d man.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by samsam2019: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
The kbk guy is a bastard fool. If you can't offer him what he wants then fvck off. You don't have to be bitter and spoil his market

Thunder fall on you
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Zeze06:
cry
Beggar with a choice... embarassed
Some people are not just serious.... undecided

Dem no be beggars, they are employed.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by obashiakpu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Did I hear you say you heard or she told you. Clear me before I can comment.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by thesicilian: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
yebeans:

Wat if d woman stubborn .. Plus ppl tot d guy didn't have a job n insulted him... So d real tin is for d woman to.get a job... Make she kuku put her number der n stop embarrassing d man.
It's embarrassing to a self respecting man indeed.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Timbuktuo: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
thesicilian:

He's just greedy. A man who knows his worth will not allow his wife to stand on the street with a job placard on his behalf.

Really? He should leave his current job and be carrying placard around town? What will they eat when he leaves his current job?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Kbworld: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
talk2saintify:
A few days ago, a photo of a woman seeking for a job for her husband by holding a placard with his credentials on the streets went viral.

According to an IG user, KBK, he reached out to the man and discovered that he currently has a bank job with N50k salary albeit being owed for several months and will only accept a job with a minimum of N200k salary.

KBK wrote;

Some of you might have seen this viral picture of wife scouting job for hubby.
I called the number to offer her husband a job. Maybe create a post for him in the foundation,
but I was told, the minimum he will accept per month is N200,000.
Maximum salary I ever offered anyone is a lil lower than the minimum he wants, so NO DEAL!
The man presently works with a bank that pays him 50k and he's being owed for several months..
He is a graduate of computer science.
My conclusion: He doesn't need employment that bad! I pray his preferred job falls on him soon.

bros pls help my life and give me d job, my contact 07037133692
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Timbuktuo: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
femi4:
a bread at hand......
Learn to start small especially when you have no alternative
Which is why he's working the 50k job while wifey carries the placard
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Timbuktuo: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
brownsugar23:
Please no Bank is owing their staff salaries take note maybe the guy get another wife somewhere men can be funny at times

Microfinance bank sef na bank o
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by lereinter(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
offer me the job he rejected na
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by AngryRebel: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
talk2saintify:
A few days ago, a photo of a woman seeking for a job for her husband by holding a placard with his credentials on the streets went viral.

According to an IG user, KBK, he reached out to the man and discovered that he currently has a bank job with N50k salary albeit being owed for several months and will only accept a job with a minimum of N200k salary.

KBK wrote;

Some of you might have seen this viral picture of wife scouting job for hubby.
I called the number to offer her husband a job. Maybe create a post for him in the foundation,
but I was told, the minimum he will accept per month is N200,000.
Maximum salary I ever offered anyone is a lil lower than the minimum he wants, so NO DEAL!
The man presently works with a bank that pays him 50k and he's being owed for several months..
He is a graduate of computer science.
My conclusion: He doesn't need employment that bad! I pray his preferred job falls on him soon.

Please I need the job,so i can take care of my little girl as a father should,can I PM you please?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
That is the same thing... if the accountant travels to USA and is offering the same value as U.S accountants he can expect the same average salary... but in China it is the same range he can expect or else he doesn't get hired since EMPLOYERS ALWAYS HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS for commodity skills.

Your worth is what you feel you should earn.

The value you are bringing to the table is based on localized factors like disposable income, economic conditions etc. and it is also based on DEMAND and SUPPLY.

e.g The value of a RIQS registered Quantity Surveyor is much higher in Qatar than in Britain because of the same demand and supply issue.

In a desert, water is more valuable than in a village beside a river. Worth is more like how much you "think" water should be based on where you are. Nobody is going to pay a lot of money for water in a village that has a clean stream.... smiley

Ramos16:

Lol, you are funny, an accountant with 30 years experience in China receives less pay than one in the US, it is not because he does not add value to the company, it is simply because there are people who will do the job for less amount, this does not change the worth of the accountant. Make sense?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by girl4rmspace(f): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
chronique:
Lol. The man must have gotten frustrated with the 50k and in all honesty, 50k can almost not do nothing for some people. The worst thing you can do is to be working and not be able to foot your bills.

Agreed. 50k is so little these days. I wonder how people who earn below that (which is a lot) feed
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by adeoba2008(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
200k is nothing . most especially if you are living in Lagos.The woman must have been a full house wife too
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ochardbaby(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Harrynight:
The frustrated woman swallow her pride, pick a placard and hit the streets hunting job for hubby, only for hubby to remember he have Pride and Price.

He sure doesnt need a job that bad!

Ogami Sir,
50K per month for a family man?

(1) How much be bus
to go work and come back each month?

(2) Minus house rent ?

(3) Nepa/I pass my neighbor generator fuel.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ibukun147(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Brother...can you offer me the job instead,I'm a graduate of dental technology with lecturing experience from private college of health technology but I could fit in any other field due to my flexibility. owolabiibukun1987@gmail.com
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by chronique(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Agreed. 50k is so little these days. I wonder how people who earn below that (which is a lot) feed

I think it has to do with the simple phrase that says "life is in phases, men are in sizes". We all at one point in time, had to deal with making do with what our pockets can afford and the higher you get, the more your taste changes. That 50k cannot sort out someone's fueling for car and gen monthly but would sort out someone else's needs. At the end, it boils than our respective basic needs. For a single student or bachelor at a certain level, it would suffice but it wouldn't sort out a married man's needs. That's just my thinking though.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by chikaflora: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man.. Why are you like this Biko.

he's very sharp and has calculated everything.

Once that 200k comes at the ending of the month, he will give 20k to his wife, give some to chioma, give to bukky, and also to sakinatu. He will enter that ashawo quarter.

He will visit Mama K bar, eat fish, and buy drinks

He's happy, Mama K is happy, Chioma and her sisters in the ministry are also happy. at the end of the month everyone goes home happy.

His present 50k Job is not enough to do all this so he needs an upgrade
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by gare2510(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2017
I don't really see any need coming to say this on Nairaland, you have done your bit, God has seen you. Saying all this on social media makes the guy look ungrateful and selfish which may not necessarily be so.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by thesicilian: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Really? He should leave his current job and be carrying placard around town? What will they eat when he leaves his current job?
Why should they even be carrying placard in the first place? Would you do that?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by girl4rmspace(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
chronique:

I think it has to do with the simple phrase that says "life is in phases, men are in sizes". We all at one point in time, had to deal with making do with what our pockets can afford and the higher you get, the more your taste changes. That 50k cannot sort out someone's fueling for car and gen monthly but would sort out someone else's needs. At the end, it boils than our respective basic needs. For a single student or bachelor at a certain level, it would suffice but it wouldn't sort out a married man's needs. That's just my thinking though.

I really can't argue against that. Spot on

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by bigtt76(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Issssorite naaaa ....body never tell am first! grin
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by SammyJakes1: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
To be honest, 200k is not too much for a graduate of computer science
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Funny thing is I was just thinking of this woman and her husband today
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by 1stdantim(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Salary earning job is good. But you still don't need to quit your business or close down your enterprise because you are not making good sales.

All you need is to be on a platform that will showcase your business or enterprise to wider range of customers that need your services.

That is why www.anthropo.com.ng is here for you!

Register your business today with just a click.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017 / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.