Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

1x2x3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2x3's Profile / 1x2x3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 161 pages)

Phones / Re: My S23 Ultra by 1x2x3: 10:19pm On Jan 07
huptin:

How do I use the Samsung Dex...I also use S23 Ultra and like the op I am trying to maximize the features of the phone

Download the Dex software on your PC then plug your phone on the Laptop with the USB cable.

1 Like

Phones / Re: My S23 Ultra by 1x2x3: 11:07am On Jan 07
TheBTCinvestor:
I just got this S23 ultra.I know the camera quality and speed and big screen is awesome but..I want to know if it has any special features that makes it extra ordinary in comparison to other phones. As in for a price of 1.5m..i really dont see much difference with my former phone..my previous phone was an samsung A33. Thanks....

Hehehe, whenever you turn on a new phone it's usually empty you begin to ask what's special about it. It happened to me throughout the whole flagship phones I've used. Just keep using it, in few weeks you will see the beauty of that device. I miss Samsung but not going back.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by 1x2x3: 11:23pm On Jan 03
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to write home about...

Very intentional act that has no link with actual pregnancy cravings. Our generation of women are just something else.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The High-income Skills To Acquire In This New Year To Make Millions In 5 Months. by 1x2x3: 8:41pm On Jan 02
BigDickProblems:
Op is a Bloody Nigerian.

Just like one guy who posted on his WhatsApp status that he earns 400k a week, that we should come and register for his class for 20k. That day, that day, I block the werey.

It's possible. I've seen 1M weekly on Freelancing but I don't have time to teach and even if I want to it would cost nothing less than 300K to teach.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? by 1x2x3: 1:50pm On Jan 02
It does in Nigeria marriages. Women can not be honest with you and won't give you respect for long if they earn above you no matter the maturity you have as a man. They are wired differently.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourKarma:

Is there any tribe called SS?
Y'all seem to think Igbos are only in the SE, which is a foolish way to think

But that's what they say during elections but once a bad news comes up, some parts of SS would become Igbos.
Politics / Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Divide and scatter tactics grin

Sometimes Wike is Igbo and when the time is right, he will be ikwerre or SS grin

Exactly, that's what I pointed out. During elections they claim Igbos end in SE but once it's a negative news related to anything that sounds like igbo in SS then he's automatically Igbo.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
There are igbos in SS

You don't get it. When it's election time, they will say Igbos end in SE but once it's something negative, they will tag anyone bearing Igbo name in SS as Igbo.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
Emefiele's only sin was being Igbo.

Wike will be feeling super hero now, till they remember his surname and what it really means.

He is from the SS, not Igbo.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1x2x3: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

Which Mason?

Men "Mount"
Politics / Re: President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today by 1x2x3: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2023
plaindealer:
Father and son just dey look fresh and jolly..

This picture made my day..

God bless #PBAT

God Bless Nigeria.

And supporters are looking haggard and hungry grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by 1x2x3: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:
Cant believe the guy is autistic... strange to me

LOL you can't even compete with some autistic people when it comes to intellegence. They are super intelligent and can do things normal humans can't.

1 Like

Business / Re: I Want To Leave For Lagos Soon I Need Advice by 1x2x3: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Elstan20:
Hi guys my name is Ebube I finished secondary school 7year ago ever since then I have been working and saving money so I can be able to start up a business of my own currently I stay in kogi all my life but I'm from Ebonyi state .

So recently my uncle sold the family land and gave me 1.5million naira so currently is have 2.5M naira and I plan to leave for Lagos soon but I have little issues on how to go about. So I have nobody to help or lead me in Lagos I'm just going there on my own to start a business so my question.

1.How do I go about it ?
2. I plan on selling foodstuff ?
3. Which area and market will be conducive for
me to start this business.

Please I really need your advice . Your opinion matters alot

You don't need any of those. Here is my advise which won't cost you much.

Forget about going to Lagos. Stay where you are if it would help you keep expense at the barest minimum. If you are not computer literate then go and register and learn all the basics, this won't cost you more than 20k.

Afterwards, go and learn a digital skill then get a laptop and venture into freelancing.

All your expenses won't be more than 300-400K.

DON'T MOVE ANYWHERE WITHOUT A SOLID ROADMAP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
LagosG:

We are an intelligent species and if we're lucky, are not wiped out will colonize other worlds. It is inevitable. Just a mere 300 years ago, the level of technology we have today will be deemed magic. Don't underestimate us. Yes the singular human existence is short but that doesn't mean we cannot think for those yet unborn

LOL, they are over 100 billion planets in a galaxy and there are billions of galaxies in the universe.

On what basis are you measuring the intelligence of humans if you haven't explored Billions of planets that makes up a galaxy talk more of billions of galaxies?
Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2023
LagosG:

There have been several mass global extinction events. The only thing that would end the earth would be when the sun swells and figuratively eats the earth

And what happens after that? What next?

The point is, you guys attach so much importance to your existence. The universe and earth does not need you to function. We are just tiny part of the ecosystem with different made up ideas of God attached to our religion beliefs.

Enjoy your short time, worry less about what's going to happen in the next 100 years for you won't be here, the universe can cleanse humanity in 1mins if it wants and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

And in the next ten years are you sure you will be where you are? Still living?

Stop being stupid. Give your life to Jesus.

Who gives a Fvck whether I'm here or not tomorrow? The world will keep moving, if you know the magnitude of the universe you will understand you are inconsequential. You are just as tiny as a piece of sand the universe doesn't need to function so don't attach so much importance to yourself.
Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

This is what the dinosaurs were saying to each other.

Exactly my point. The Dinosaurs where here 2.4million years ago, today the world is still here and it will be here in the next 2.4million years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfARmqt1plM?si=qxEGCnm8pELkALVT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12867435/The-sun-just-erupted-powerful-solar-flare-6-YEARS-spark-geomagnetic-storms-huge-power-outages-Earth-scientists-warn.html

You are just looking and praying for horrible things to keep happening so you can say it's signs of end times 😂😂. In the next 10 years, the earth will be where it is.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment by 1x2x3: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Next!!

All those resigning are Ikwerre

They are being forced out.
Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by 1x2x3: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2023
adioolayi:

The "Speaker" is not a court to determine if there is division in a political party...that's left for the court to decide. He doesn't have that power to declare the seats of elected fellow lawmakers vacant because they defected to another political party.

That's a far reaching actions!

You are not in-tune with the realities on ground and the powers a seating governor welds in a state. If applied fully and ruthlessly, Wike would run away from Rivers like Amechi did.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement by 1x2x3: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

To me, 4 lawmakers cannot run the affairs of the state assembly. It's no quorum and whatever they think they are doing would be nullified.

4 lawmakers cannot receive and pass the budget. What kind of budget would that be? Where's the quorum? You can see that they couldn't show others in the pictures.

National Assembly should take over the responsibility of the state assembly.

Read the quoted sections of the constitution and you will understand why their seats are vacant.
Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement by 1x2x3: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
These guys are a bundle of joke.

Sitting in an undisclosed location

Sim has always come across as one not brilliant. But with the events of the last few days he has proven to be more foooooooolish than I thought.

A wise man picks his battles wisely.
I read in a James Hardly Chase that, a wise man knows when to fight, and he knows when not to be in a fight.

He started fighting late. You don't sit and fold your hands against WIKE, you fight him squarely and with full application of Force otherwise the tyrant would clip his wings. He is a state governor and has all the powers within the state at his disposal. Do you remember how Wike chased Amechi off?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by 1x2x3: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
tamdun:
Fubara isn't fighting only wike,he's also fighting apc now because those 27 members belongs to apc,let's wait and see how he'll survive this

You can't decamp as a member of a party that sponsored you unless your tenure finishes.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant by 1x2x3: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2023
adioolayi:
The defected reps will also sit and declare the seats of the 4 lawmakers vacant..

At this rate, they will also impeach the Governor..

Then, everyone go go court.

You didn't read the section of the law that has been applied so far. You can't decamp unless you finish your tenure else the speaker would declare your seat vacant.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? by 1x2x3: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Have fun, make mistakes, learn from them and shape yourself into a better person. Lastly have a career path you are focused on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch 500K by 1x2x3: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sold
Technology Market / Re: Galaxy Z Fold 4 N400K by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2023
SOLD
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
your post history says
IPOB TERRORIST

Send a screenshot of it or wetin kill your papa go kill you.
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
hypocrite.
If it's negotiating with boko haram now you'll cry foul

Point out where I have said otherwise about boko haram or your mother is a hypocrite.
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
tishbite42:

True talk
Conduct referendum
The same police and army made the families of innocent protesters widows, widowers, and orphans too

You see how stupid you are? I made a statement that the Govt should work out something and you insulted your father now you want referendum to be conducted.

Do you even know the process of referendum?
Do you even know there is no provision in the law for referendum?
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) by 1x2x3: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
babatunx:
When the security agencies start dealing with these terrorists now, people will start complaining.

Before you start defending these IPOB terrorists, just imagine the emotional trauma these deaths have caused the people connected to, or economically relied on them

May they find rest.

As for the UGM, this is only a debt. You will pay!!!

Sorry but you aren't sensible. These killings on both sides are highly unnecessary. If you kill 10 of those miscreant in the bush who has already given up on life, it doesn't equate a life of a hardworking police man who has kids and wife waiting for them.

The Govt should work something out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: Galaxy Z Fold 4 N400K by 1x2x3: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Available cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 161 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.