Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

1x2x3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2x3's Profile / 1x2x3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 162 pages)

Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 10:53pm On Jun 04
Reelmii:
but who killed him on his way to Abuja....was it the same police that shot him

You have your guess already.
Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 10:51pm On Jun 04
1Sharon:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the same dude that claimed he has been friends with the killer for 10 years? How was the killer so comfortable with sharing details about what he did to people with his " friend " ?

The guy is claiming they were friends, but you're saying he's a journalist. Okay now.

I said he is his friend and a journalist. Psychopaths derive joy in the mess they make and sometimes they share these things for no reason. Come to think of it, there are journalists who have access to terrorists and they let such journalist interview them.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 4:50pm On Jun 04
1Sharon:

The friend of a criminal is a criminal! He knew all this about his friend yet continued to be friends. He also needs to be questioned! Both of them are guilty!

The law doesn't work that way. A journalist is protected to some extent, they can gather deep information and withhold it if they wish as long as they aren't engaged directly. Besides, who was he supposed to report to? The same people who knew he was wanted but protected him?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 8:32pm On Jun 03
erniok2:

What really transpired in your own opinion. Care to share?

He's a very rich man who is a psychopath and suicidal probably from losing 2M pounds in the last 2 years due to wrong financial decisions (he talked about the losses in a screenshot) . He seem to derive joy in abusing women and maybe he ventured into organ harvesting to stay afloat financially, I guess he started this in Nigeria since he doesn't have a record of that in the UK where he is wanted for violence against a woman.

Nigerian Police in Abia and PH knew about this but protected him. He's dead now. The families of the girls saw he was living large under police custody in Abia so they requested for him to be transferred to Abuja. He was killed on the way, the police he must have bribed allegedly let him drive his Benz on their way to Abuja (the journalist claimed he made a video call to him on their way to Abuja and he was surprised to see him driving his car, someone who is under arrest for serious offense). The matter long abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Strike’ll Add To Hardship, N494,000 Minimum Wage Unrealistic, Says LP by 1x2x3: 7:36pm On Jun 03
FreeStuffsNG:
Is 20% of N2.48m , by your own calculation, N621K?
Check the thing you are sharing. Smh

Are they collecting all those allowances + hardship allowance or not??

If there is not money, they won't be collecting all that so let them pay the minimum wage demanded by Labour or cut down their take home.
Politics / Re: Strike’ll Add To Hardship, N494,000 Minimum Wage Unrealistic, Says LP by 1x2x3: 6:49pm On Jun 03
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

This time LP beat our Dubai-based former VP, HE Atiku to it. Well, it's better late than never.

Every reasonable Nigerian knows that what they are demanding for minimum wage is unrealistic and a strike called by labour unions affiliated to political interests led by non-Muslims, just few days to Eid , is already laced with religious bigotry, insensitive and partisan.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

If there is no money then defend this. Can't they cut this down?

Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 6:44pm On Jun 03
1Sharon:

Where are these screenshots from?

From his close pal who Is a journalist. He disclosed certain info to him and shared lots of screenshots knowing he may not make it out alive.
Crime / Re: Video Of The Dead Body Of The Ghanaian Lady Who Was Kidnapped In Nigeria By A... by 1x2x3: 4:46pm On Jun 03
Briller:
Follow the story. It wasn't a hookup. It was supposed to be a business meeting with a supposed prospective client that went wrong. The guy is a human trafficker and organ harvester.

It was 100% hookup stop saying what you don't know. I've been following the case. That's the screenshot of where they billed him.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by 1x2x3: 11:30am On Jun 03
mrvitalis:

Those infrastructure if need would be provided by the private sector all u need to do is empower the private sector

How do you guys think

You have been building infrastructure since 2015 yet economy is tanking yet you still want to do the same thing

I use to be like you, I wondered how they think until I realize they are paid to defend anything so they don't need to think at all. Even if hunger kills half of the masses, they will defend it as calculated population control technically executed by the president.
Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 3:29pm On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Same way I consider Ebele Jonathan a failure do I consider Buhari a total failure n also considering Tinubu failing.

This is the difference btw you n I. I am not beclouded by sentiment to tell who a failure is. Check my msg to see how many times I have declared Bola Tinubu a failure even when he is my tribesmen.

The attached photo shows who you truly are so stop masquerading and don't act like you are not a staunch tribalist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 3:26pm On Jun 02
Front0lane:
You are mistaken. Have you ever seen Yoruba complain about insult. When my mouth isn't crippled. You insult n get double dose in return so by all pleasure bro please insult whoever your heart desire as you please.

Is Wole Soyinka a Fulani man? He's crying about insults grin
Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 11:11am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Was Obasanjo not insulted ?
Yardua till his death was refer to as baba go slow ?

Imagine insulting someone till his death n one foolish Jonathan is claiming he is the most insulted ? Is Buhari not insulted altru his 8 years ? Has Tinubu not face more insult in just his first year than the 5+ years of Jonathan.

Which of all those president dwell on insult to justify none performance ? Is the debate about insult ? Even Jesus was insulted, which president in Nigeria is not insulted ?

So you understand they were all insulted but it got to APC and they complain about insults from Obidients? I thought insults are normal so why tag Obidients ruly??

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 11:08am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
That is self deciet. I have never voted in Nigeria and do not intend to ever vote but I wanted Jonathan out for just a singular reason n that is daily death which was never experienced under Obasanjo or Yardua.

No matter how anyone diced it Jonathan Ebele is the reason why Nigeria is facing the insecurity we are dealing with right now because neither Obasanjo or Yardua handed it to him.

I have never cared who was president or governor in Nigeria in my entire life until I must wake up n know that certain amount of people must have been killed to an extent I personally believed Jonathan might have made a pledge to sacfrice human blood daily to some spiritual power to ensure his stay in office. The reason is pathetic no doubt but with daily killings of Nigerians guaranteed like the sun is guaranteed to rise everyday you can't really blame me for that shabby reason.

Daily death from terrorist under Jonathan make you hate him? Okay that's justifiable.

How about the daily death from hunger, terrorists, bandits, and kidnappers under Buhari and Tinubu? Do you hate them as much as you hated Jonathan and wanted him out? If not then you are a hypocrite.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 10:19am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Just look at the foolish conclusion from this retard. If igbos like they can rant to death who cares, every Nigeria as the right to vote whosoever they prefer.

It was not Igbo that brought Obasanjo you claim to support.

The Jonathan Ebele igbos supported was the singular reason millions Nigerians that voted PDP from 1999 deviated to vote a Buhari they have rejected three times showing how pathetic Ebele Jonathan was in leadership.

Only God knows what goes on in your foolish head when you wake up to start writing foolishness like this as if the country was Eldorado when PDP was booted out.

We all know it was when Jonathan attempted removing subsidy that APC seized the opportunity to twist the masses against Jonathan through massive protest. They promised to bring a Change but people didn't ask if it was a positive or negative change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 10:11am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Everyday in Nigeria different lunatics assume they own monopoly to writing rubbish.

This foolish writer can identify someone stuffing kickback "dollars" into his babaringa n want him probed but remind him that Peter Obi also confessed taking the same kickback but the foolish writer will defend probing Peter Obi even when he confessed taking kickback.

Foolish senseless Ipob like this OP think they own monopoly to reasoning like we all could not reason, this slowpoke will claim it was all rossy under Ebele Jonathan that millions of Nigeria that voted overwhelmingly suddenly decided not to vote him in his second term because he was doing a superb job ?!

How stupid or senseless must one reason foolishly to know you are a fool ? If you chose to criticize problem in the country why not do it holistically for the benefit of the country or society.

You think when you reason foolishly out of political tribal or religious sentiment cherry picking faults of those opposing n successes for those you support you think those opposing your views do not have the same right or skills to write jargon just like you or you foolishly assume you own that monopoly. Too many foolish souls plenty for this country I swear.

This is why others countries in Africa can unite even behind the military away from all types of sentiment but Nigeria a foolish soul will pick up pen telling Nigerians about success of PDP under Nigeria like it was not the same Nigerians that voted PDP themselves n only voted against them when they started failing.

How can anybody wake up 2024 to sing the praise of either PDP or APC n you want Nigerians to unite behind your cause ?

People voted against Jonathan because he attempted removing subsidy which was the right thing to do then but this same APC capitalized on it. Twisted the truth and staged national protest to shut Nigeria. When election came, they promised to reduce the prices of things including petrol and people fell for it, they wanted the so called CHANGE!!

So have it in mind APC's media manipulation took Jonathan out of the Office. Do you remember Jonathan said he was the most insulted president in the history of Nigeria? Who started insults and hate politics? APC and their supporters.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 10:02am On Jun 02
This OP mentioned three past presidents of Nigeria whom he thought performed brilliantly: Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan. None of these presidents are from the South East, yet they were all supported by voters from that region.

I keep telling people that the South East isn't focused on the tribe of the president; they care about who can effectively govern Nigeria. They would vote against a candidate from their own tribe if they believe that person wouldn't be a good president, and instead support a candidate from another tribe who they believe can perform well.

I know many Igbos who would have voted Osibanjo over Obi, in fact it would have been a struggle for Obi in the South East but then, SW saw Osibanjo as someone who would be a bad president grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Dapo Abiodun 6 Lane 8 KM Hospital Rd VS Alex Otti 6 Lane 3.5 KM Aguyi Ironsi Rd by 1x2x3: 1:24am On May 31
Chikel20000:
u even try to de reply dis online warriors sef

There's always room to de-radicalize them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Questions No One Is Asking About Biafra? by 1x2x3: 1:09am On May 31
NSNO:

I am worried because I am from the South-South. We (the majority) don't want anything to do with it.

As for the 'Who is forcefully taking whose region?' I have shown proof (current Biafran maps from a reputable news site and from a Biafran. org website) that Igbos want those regions.

Try and educate yourself a bit. Do you know it was an Ijaw man that named it Biafra? Are you even aware it was another Ijaw man that wrote the National Anthem of Biafra?

Don't take my words for it, Google Chief Frank Opigo and learn properly. Back then there was nothing like South South.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Dapo Abiodun 6 Lane 8 KM Hospital Rd VS Alex Otti 6 Lane 3.5 KM Aguyi Ironsi Rd by 1x2x3: 12:53am On May 31
Front0lane:
Many of you chose to be deliberately foolish out of chronicle bigotry n irredeemable tribalism.

Why is your God sent governor building a 3 KM road n making noise all over SM about it when a silent achiever your tribesmen insult as failure just commissioned a 27 KM n another 8 KM 6 lane road almost triple the size of the one you Igbos are celebrating yet no Yoruba is celebrating Dapo Abiodun or making noise about his accomplishment ?

What is what celebrating in a 3 KM road that a toddler will walk in less than 30 secs talk more of a vehicle.

You refuse to celebrate yours but get angry when others celebrate theirs Na wah ooo. Bro the sky is too wide for all birds to fly, take celebrating yours as a task rather than vent.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Is It That All This So Called Make Money Or Earn Money Online Are Not Real. by 1x2x3: 9:47pm On May 27
Sunnyrado:
Why is it that all the post of all this make money or earn money online are not genuine...
The thing tire me

Because you won't want to pay the actual cost of mentorship if them bill you. Can you pay N500k to learn what earns the person 1m to 3M monthly?
Politics / Re: Senate Adopts Nwoye's Bill, Jobless Graduates To Get Paid While Learning Skills by 1x2x3: 1:37pm On May 23
I firmly believe that our educational curriculum is in dire need of a thorough review. Astonishingly, 80% of students in tertiary institutions are engaged in studies that will become irrelevant by the time they graduate, resources and time are wasted. It is my considered opinion that after secondary education, it should be mandatory for students to dedicate two to three years to skill acquisition. Post this period of practical learning, they may then proceed to higher education institutions to further specialize in their chosen fields. This model not only allows students to finance their studies through part-time work, if desired, but also ensures that by the time they graduate, they are equipped with substantial work experience, making them highly employable or well-prepared to launch their own businesses. I am decidedly in favor of implementing this educational model for my children.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG To Demolish Over 10,000 Illegal Buildings Inside Festac Town by 1x2x3: 3:19pm On May 20
It could be that the Govt intentionally allowed just about anything to go ahead just to allow Lagos grow to its maximum capacity before they start flushing and resetting to master plan. That way if anyone decides to leave, they don't really care.

1 Like

Business / Re: More Pressure On Naira Ahead Possible Interest Rate Hike by 1x2x3: 8:53am On May 20
Where are those paid rats that kept chanting "Dollar is falling, sell it now". I told you guys what CBN seem to be doing was borrow and defend the naira which I considered a lame move, the moment an international paper called them out they stopped and naira started falling again.

We must start manufacturing and exporting but that's not necessary, we need a coastal highway which is the most important thing now.

23 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Get Over 13k Channels On IPTV Including All Dstv Premium by 1x2x3: 5:42pm On May 18
AgentNnamdi:

How stable is the streaming? Are there buffering challenges? Using MTN Network, does the stations show without buffering?

Yeah normal stations that's not live doesn't buffer. Live matches can buffer one or two times depending on the channel. It takes serious data.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by 1x2x3: 9:45pm On May 17
helinues:
https://www.nairaland.com/8041835/seun-blackmailing-extortion-racketeering-should

Seun, let me draw your attention again about this guy which I reported on the thread above , if you don't do something about this guy and his colleagues case on time, we would have no choice than to involve security operatives to come and intervene.

This is not a threat, don't get me wrong, I will give you one good example of what the activities of that guy is causing.

Their is this one member, the guy used to be active like 2-3 years ago but this particular born troller forced the guy to abandoned almost everything about NL.

What happened?

The guy included his business contacts on his NL profile, this boy troller went on that guy's social media profile and started posting pictures of his cousin ( a boy around 8 years) as the victim of the NL he was trolling for been raped and victimized. Even arrested which are all lies.

That pictures was displayed almost everywhere on this forum, even outside NL which caused big family problem for the guy.

At least we are all human being, reason why security operatives shouldn't be involved about this guy's case .

Meanwhile, that's one of many cases about the activities of this guy on the forum. At least Omenka as a moniker should be much familiar to you, why do you think the person is no longer active? This same notorious troller. It's almost a decade, yes almost 10 good years this guy has been doing that on this forum.

Do something now before it's too late

Whoever trolled you must be a Genius for trolling Chief troll into lamentations. Enjoy your cup of tea bro.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by 1x2x3: 10:08pm On May 14
When a tree has ripe fruits, people throw sticks at it.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP's X (twitter) Account Mock Obidients With A Video Of Catholic Priests & Nuns by 1x2x3: 7:33pm On May 14
muhammaduyusufu:

Of course. Peter Obi will go back to the structure of criminality. That's why we call him Gbajue.

APC did not need rivers to win the presidency even though Peter Obi begged Wike like a dog before the presidential election last year.

All that for 30K?

Politics / Re: PDP's X (twitter) Account Mock Obidients With A Video Of Catholic Priests & Nuns by 1x2x3: 5:46pm On May 14
Nyamiriflathed:

Was it APC that mocked Obidients with the video on twitter? grin

Those mocked aren't complaining. Fubara already booted Wike so Rivers is out of reach for APC. PDP merging with LP would finally nail the coffin of the evil man on seat and his paid urchins who careless about the suffering of the masses as long as they get their monthly 30K.

I would advise you to go learn a skill now, you'd be jobless in no time.
Politics / Re: PDP's X (twitter) Account Mock Obidients With A Video Of Catholic Priests & Nuns by 1x2x3: 5:24pm On May 14
APC urchins are becoming restless. I feel like your jobs are threatened.
TV/Movies / Re: Get Over 13k Channels On IPTV Including All Dstv Premium by 1x2x3: 12:24am On May 14
Meister:

I'm in the UK so data is not a problem
Where I'm trying to do this from I was told that I needed a 4K stick though I already have an android TV, nawa oo.

If you have android TV then you don't need 4K stick. Just install the IPTV app then log in, that's all.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Get Over 13k Channels On IPTV Including All Dstv Premium by 1x2x3: 9:41pm On May 13
Meister:

Boss what TV stick did you use and do the stations show in 4k or at least 1080p

My TV is android TV so I just installed the application. It has some 4K channels and 1080p, only say your data go hear am. I think what's suitable for this is unlimited subs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 162 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.