Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

1x2x3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2x3's Profile / 1x2x3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 161 pages)

Politics / Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by 1x2x3: 10:04am On Mar 16
Naira20:
This illegitimate guy thinks Nigerians are his party members

NIN and BVN that couldn't track bandits and terrorists.

If you like swallow the whole budget. Nigerians will overcome your myopic style.

You haven't been to the north. The Fulanis in the north and Niger state see themselves as one, they intercross the borders easily so with or without BVN or NIN they can cause chaos. The point here is getting benefits, they can't get benefits without having an identification number.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by 1x2x3: 9:58am On Mar 16
As much as I don't like this power grabber, I instantly liked this post. Accountability is needed. NIN is a much before you get any form of benefit.
Politics / Re: Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside by 1x2x3: 12:13pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Hahaha I knew you must blame Peter obi one way or the other grin

Perfect image.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by 1x2x3: 11:54am On Mar 11
DeLaRue:
The story of Tinubu's ascension to the Presidency will probably never be matched in the history of this country.

I remember a highly connected friend telling me, there's no way out for the man. He is out, he said. He was 100% sure the man would not become president.

The intrigues, obstacles, trials, plots etc, and to top it all, the famous Abeokuta 'emilokan' speech, which I now believe to be one of the most impactful political speeches of the last 50 years.

That speech sent the country into pandemonium, and engulfed his enemies in confusion they never recovered from.

Have you received your pay for last month?

8 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading by 1x2x3: 7:19am On Mar 07
You guys should learn giving suggestions with disclaimers.

OP, what is your living condition during the day and night? What's happening could be as a result of intense heat which doctors won't tell you.

What's happening to them could also be measles or scabies. If you are sure it isn't Measles then try Benzanoate as someone mentioned but have it in mind that is very harsh and has a stinging effect on the skin which lasts for about 20-30 mins and I won't advise applying that when the weather is very hot. Be careful using that on your baby.

I'm not a doctor, I advise you see a professional doctor to examine if it's measles or scabies.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi by 1x2x3: 11:30pm On Mar 06
Peter Obi carry your billions and head somewhere with your entire family, those oppressed are enjoying every bit of the oppression.
Politics / Re: Kebbi Governor, Nasir Idris Gives Out Multimillion Naira Cars To Lawmakers by 1x2x3: 9:15am On Mar 06
Good one. I hope online miscreants have been paid their 30k.

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 8:36pm On Mar 05
sirnewton20:
Am I the only one who thinks that the 250 million naira should be given in cash to the young man instead of the scholarship?

Let him decide what he feels like with the money.

I disagree. People's growth depends on the knowledge they've acquired. If you give 200M to someone with poor knowledge they will waste it.
Politics / Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 8:31pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

Mr. I am a living witness education is & will never be a scam if it's not seen as a meal ticket and pursued with a purpose of solving problems. This is what makes the likes of Elon Musk ( a Physics graduate with a purpose).

How many Elon Musk does the world have in relative to people with PhD in your suggested field of study? Education is not a scam but you also forgot there are way too many billionaires who are school dropouts.

Having PhD in the field you mentioned doesn't guarantee you'd make N250M weekly. Don't throw figures about without facts and statistics.
Politics / Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 6:19pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

If he used the education to develop himself he can earn the 250M within a weak. Especially if he venture into biotech or tech research

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wake up from your dreams sir.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Is Aba The Best Planned City In Nigeria? (Photos) by 1x2x3: 12:21pm On Mar 05
SoNature:
FCT is the most organised and planned part of the country! No other place comes close!

I love that in the FCT you don't get to see power cable poles all over the place!

Those who planned Abuja did a good job and El-Rufai did an even greater job for ensuring that people didn't flout the master plan.

Plannin is different from development, you seem to be confusing both. If the pump the money they have invested in Abuja into Aba or make it the Capital of Nigeria, you won't recognize its a place in Nigeria.

The keyword is PLANNED not DEVELOPED.

7 Likes

Family / Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by 1x2x3: 11:53am On Mar 05
If you're a man and she's your actual colleague, you might be the person her husband suspects she's cheating with, leading to the accusations. The fact that she confides in you about her home issues raises concerns. Despite this, she's invited for damaging property at home, and her husband has involved the welfare department, giving her the chance to present evidence if she believes she was mistreated. It's crucial for her to have legal representation when dealing with the situation.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 9:41am On Mar 05
Anguldi:

Hate speech

You don't know what hate speech means unless you attribute black to be a negative word. If I say someone looks as white as snow, is that also a hate speech?
Romance / Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 12:40am On Mar 05
When you see these people in real life, I kid you not, they are as dark as black clothes.
Crime / Re: CCTV Captures Man Using Charm To Escape From Assassins by 1x2x3: 10:57pm On Mar 03
Allsmilez999:
What is it about the african brain? I just don’t get it.

Were we conditioned to think a certain way? By who? Why? How come we have not been able to break the cycle? The cycle of stupidity!!!!

What way exactly? Are you saying there's no voodoo or there is?
Travel / Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by 1x2x3: 11:35am On Mar 02
I recommend that the Government of Akwa Ibom considers transforming UYO into an Information Technology hub. The state possesses the necessary capacity for such a development. Converting the large cathedral into a substantial IT Center could foster indigenous participation in the IT sector, addressing the current scarcity of companies in the region.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Youths Take Over Oron Tribe!!! Declare It Ijaw Territory!! by 1x2x3: 12:15am On Mar 02
RobbStark:

Keep quiet fish, wetin bring Igbo into this matter.
You said you don't claim territory but your people keep saying they own Opobo and Bonny in rivers state.
People that don't bear Igbo names at all
Dey play

Read and answer without insults. Mature arguments are the ones with facts.

Would you prefer someone who verbally says they own a place or someone who shows up with guns to kill people and claim a place?

Fulani do this daily, they kill and occupy.
Ijaws have joined.

Name one place Igbos have gone to kill people and occupy their place.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 7:48pm On Mar 01
[quote author=nony43 post=128729429][/quote]

Hold 1M. It covers mentoring and setting up + guidance till you make your first 1M.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 6:26pm On Mar 01
nony43:

I am interested bros. But the better money don cut my mind. Lol

LOL you should know anything that can give you 1M-5M monthly would cost you a significant amount to start up.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 4:59pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Hello bros, how does this work?

Freelancing is all about learning a digital skill then sell the skill s a services online through freelance marketplaces.

To begin, you need learn a skill by going through online courses or finding a mentor who is a freelancer to train and guide you. Mentorship will cost you but will provide you a narrowed down niche and quicker success.

Before paying anyone for mentorship, ask to see their earnings on the marketplaces they sell. Don't fall for screenshots that could be edited, ask for zoom call to be sure they are actually earning.

I can provide you with mentorship if you are interested but hold better money oo. You can easily make 1M and above on monthly basis starting 4-6 months after learning.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 11:11am On Mar 01
sirblend:

Th word freelancing is a broad term....

When you tell someone to go and learn freelancing you have succeeded in making him/her more confused...

You should be able to specify in what area of freelancing someone should focus on.

Yes, it's broad but I can't narrow down for him unless he feels Freelancing is an option.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 10:34am On Mar 01
sirblend:

How could you advice someone to learn freelancing?

Lol

You have no clue freelancers make millions monthly. Just be playing.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:20am On Mar 01
nautybride:

If you have such, you won't be online seeking advice. Definition of money miss road.

You haven't made money. If you have you will know he's asking a legitimate question.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:18am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky

Bro invest 1M in learning freelancing. That amount will cover everything as long as you have a laptop already. In 5-6 months you should be making sales, then patiently build customer based before building a proper brand for your freelance business.
Business / Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by 1x2x3: 10:39am On Feb 27
Britishpea:
After back and forth, throughout Tinubu’s first 4 years tenure, naira/dollar will be pegged at 1200-1500/$. Nothing less. Prices of good and services will remain the same. But expect massive projects and institutional reforms.

Even if you peg it at $1300, the problem here is scarcity. One politician can wipe off $200M and stash it somewhere then another round of scarcity begins. There's enough $$ in the country but all hoarded by corrupt politicians, the Govt will keep pumping it more and it will keep disappearing over a short time.
Business / Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by 1x2x3: 10:35am On Feb 27
Lol with dollar hungry politicians on board, $200M is nothing for one politician to wipe out. They will mop the $$ up in a very short time and another shortage will begin.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by 1x2x3: 11:53am On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Sunday igboho needs to coach this guy.

Truly IPOB na cash cow. Now na Ekpa the cash out.

IPOB is a joke

You can't be a true freedom fighter if you don't spend years in jail. The Govt will always come for them and they will always be out stronger.

Jail is a place the true strength of a tough freedom fighter gets tested.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Could This Be The Speech That Made Qatar REJECT Bola Tinubu's Visit? by 1x2x3: 12:53am On Feb 25
Salewa97:
Tinubu is a strong leader with a vision for Nigerias future. Dont let negative rumors distract from his positive impact.

Tinubu will still go to Qatar and the memo from Qatar did not stop him from going. They only said they don’t have time for the business summit due to other commitment.

I'm wondering the criteria they use in hiring you guys to type such things online. I believe the major criteria is that you must be shameless and lack critical reasoning ability.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide by 1x2x3: 8:14pm On Feb 23
Slytiger:
LMAO. The twerking Alhaja is still busy enjoying her loots from the Obidient mob.

Are you aware Obi is a billionaire? If he wants the freshest girls and your woman, he will get them instantly. That your picture no follow.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by 1x2x3: 6:26pm On Feb 23
Looks staged. "Boy Alone" being the name of the tour.

29 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN by 1x2x3: 10:05pm On Feb 21
eteebanky1:

You're on point

Thank God for this ban

Binance really took control of the naira

The people who took control of Naira are your Bank MDs and Politicians. CBN will release millions of dollars to the banks and when you go to bank the next day you won't find any. Who are they selling it to?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by 1x2x3: 10:01pm On Feb 21
Hehehehe.... Same old pattern. We saw this in Buhari and he was named Go Slow. He pleaded for more time to fix Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 161 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.