Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

1x2x3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2x3's Profile / 1x2x3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 161 pages)

Politics / Re: How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma by 1x2x3: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's no longer 3rd party vendor?
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 1x2x3: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Miracle2020:
a third party vendor can issue certificate but the results must be same as that of the school. There can never be different date of birth and different signature from the original cert.

Apart from that, it's illegal to forge signatures of other people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 1x2x3: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I learnt this man is a prof

Omo...he is very much daft

CSU claimed third party vendors can help create a replacement certificate, so if BAT actually got it through that means, hows that a case of forgery?

So you can create certificate from third party vendors and also have the right to add signatures of people without their permission.

It's a crime to forge signatures of people.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries by 1x2x3: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2023
benuejosh:
It seems most of the media houses in this country are hell bent on bringing up only negative news about the country. The same country you paint bad will affect all of us.

LOL, you can't hold APC and your president accountable because praising them is what you get paid for. Please what's the good news that isn't reported?

1 Like

Family / Re: How Do l Handle My Irresponsible Father!! by 1x2x3: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
sulaak:

Why is your mother asking you to fund your sister's education?

If the father is not providing, they should kick him out of the house and between you and your mother fund your sister's education. Irresponsible men should be kicked out of the house.

The mother sef seem irresponsible as well if she can't raise 10K.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: How Do l Handle My Irresponsible Father!! by 1x2x3: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Your mama no fit raise 10K also?

2 Likes

Family / Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by 1x2x3: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
OP your message sound more like he's a wanted person who's on the run.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FG To Construct Super-highways Connecting Abuja And Lagos, PH And Lagos by 1x2x3: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Ndi Highway. Good development.
Crime / Re: Police Refund ₦810,000 Allegedly Extorted From Victim In Delta To CDHR by 1x2x3: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123

According to you, police only extort fraudsters and you support it. Come and explain this.
Politics / Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by 1x2x3: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:
The Nigerian court said its a pre election matters

It would be relevant for 2027
Politics / Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by 1x2x3: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2023
kokoA:
Oga just shut up abeg. If you haven't experienced it then thank your God and keep shot. I hate police men morethan the devil aswear, if you know what I went through ehn.

You didn't mean to qoute me I guess.
Politics / Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by 1x2x3: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Oga keep quiet

I repeat police knows d criminals

They have stopped me many times n I don’t give them a dime, once u are a young boy with car n u can present your ID card , proof of what u do police will never embarrass u

I have never been embarrassed before n I take my phone anywhere I go

A case happened at access bank someday, police were outside d bank doing stop n search I didn’t even know till I was about to go out of d bank n some boys told me police are outside cos they themselves have been waiting for d police to leave

I told them I am not a yahoo boy, I went out they searched me n left me but those boys couldn’t come out

Guy police know who dem dey find, if u b legal police no fit extort u

I stand on my word

So is it legal to extort proceeds of crime and let the criminal go?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by 1x2x3: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

So it's legal for police men at check points to collect share of criminal proceeds and then let the criminal go?
Your reasoning is just like the police man that made that reckless statement. If you think he is a fraudster and you have the evidence, why not arrest him and let him be charged to court?

Are you aware it is a crime to knowingly share from proceeds of a crime? Are you aware those Police are now as guilty as the so called fraudster? Be logical and sensible, the system is too decay to the extent you wrote such abominable things in the name of supporting extortion of criminals by the police and letting them go.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) by 1x2x3: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
LZAA:

Spiritual?
Lols
I laugh in chinese
Poor maintenance culture,poor driving and bad weather before any Spiritual angle
People like you are the reason these salesmen known as "pastors" are rich
😄😄😄

LOL no single pastor will get a penny if it's just me. I mentioned construction first but you ignored it.

There are many bridges older than that bridge which are also not maintained yet accidents aren't as frequent as you see on that bridge.

I mentioned "spiritual" because I know better what's on the other side. Spirituality has nothing to do with pastors, I'm not religious, pastors are. You think you are educated but westerners sometimes perform blood sacrifice/rituals on foundations of certain structures (this you may not be aware of) before building. I'm not sure how much you think you know.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: 2018 Macbook Pro 13 Inch by 1x2x3: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Still available
Technology Market / Re: 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch 500K by 1x2x3: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Available
Travel / Re: Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) by 1x2x3: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2023
That bridge seems to have undetected construction/spiritual issue.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban by 1x2x3: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
otipoju:
When Jazz fail...your wye go see pepper

True
Food / Re: Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. by 1x2x3: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
It's called packaging. The brand remains Coca-Cola
Politics / Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by 1x2x3: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
If NGOZI comes out for president tomorrow, they will tell you she's Igbo therefore can't be trusted to rule Nigeria. Na incompetence them go vote.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 by 1x2x3: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Omo this stadium is full and overflowing

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 by 1x2x3: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Reporting live

5 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch 500K by 1x2x3: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Available cool
Travel / Re: Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. by 1x2x3: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stop posting rubbish.

Americans and English citizens don't give a fuvk about the difference between Africa and Nigeria.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. by 1x2x3: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stop posting rubbish.

American and English citizens don't give a fuvk about the difference between Africa and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Saved Nigeria From Corruption — Buhari by 1x2x3: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Can you see none of the bots who always defended Buhari while he was on seat have all gone mute? They knew he wasn't performing but always defended him. They have all moved over to Tinubu and will support all atrocities until he leaves.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch 500K by 1x2x3: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Available
Technology Market / 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch 500K by 1x2x3: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
2019 Macbook Pro 15 inch
Core i7
16gb/256GB
4GB Graphics card
Touch Bar
Laptop and generic charger
N500k

Location Uyo
WhatsApp 0 7 0 1 4 5 4 6 5 1 3

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2023
AIN Combo Deal N820K

2019 Macbook Pro 15 inch
Core i7
16gb/256GB
4GB Graphics card
Touch Bar
Laptop and generic charger

N470K

2018 Macbook Pro 13 inch
Core i5
8gb/256GB
Touch Bar
Laptop and charger

N360K

Call 0 9 0 3 9 3 7 6 7 8 2
Phones / Re: Finally I Have Volte On My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra by 1x2x3: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Greystone:

I taya oh.
I’ve had it on my IPhone for a while now

LTE is different from VOLTE.

With just LTE once you are on call, your data signal would revert to 3G since you can't make call over LTE network.

With VOLTE, you can make a clearer call, your data signal would remain on LTE. It's basically Voice Call over LTE.

The features has been on the phone but the network providers didn't have those capabilities until recently.

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: 2019 Macbook Pro 15 Inch by 1x2x3: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 161 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.