Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,507 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

1xInvestor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1xInvestor's Profile / 1xInvestor's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Car Loan In Port-harcourt (treat As Urgent) by 1xInvestor: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please who can recommend a reliable loan company in Port-Harcourt that gives salary advance loans with a car as collateral?

I drive Toyota Camry 1999, registered documents of my car are available, ID card and whatever may be needed, and I want to access a loan of N150,000

Please anyone with information should help a trying man. Thanks.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1xInvestor: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2021
I greet you, investors.

Please can someone guide me on the way to acquire btc on bitpay from Nigeria?

I just created a bitpay btc wallet and want to fund it.

Thanks in advance.
Business / Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just received my alert grin Thank you 1xbet and OPAY

It's nice doing business with you grin
Business / Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
jetwonder:
3 to 4 hours time e go show

Okay, thank you.

I done go sleep, hoping to see my alert when I wake grin
Business / Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
jetwonder:
calm down e go show. na your bank the delay

Thank you for your response brother. Abeg clear me well... You done go through the process before? And how long e been take?

Na fear or "after 7 working days" make me dey para, you know as this bank matters be
Business / Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please who do I go to with this complain?

I made a withdrawal on my 1xbet account using OPAY BANK TRANSFER and Transferred to my UBA ACCOUNT. But uptill now over 1 hour 30 minutes and I have not been credited by my bank.

1xbet has confirmed that the withdrawal has been paid out. But yet to reflect.

The transaction is from 1xbet to UBA Bank through OPAY BANK TRANSFER.

Who has experienced this? Advice please!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.