Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? (5475 Views)

How Does Opay Make Money Doing Free Transfers? / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please who do I go to with this complain?

I made a withdrawal on my 1xbet account using OPAY BANK TRANSFER and Transferred to my UBA ACCOUNT. But uptill now over 1 hour 30 minutes and I have not been credited by my bank.

1xbet has confirmed that the withdrawal has been paid out. But yet to reflect.

The transaction is from 1xbet to UBA Bank through OPAY BANK TRANSFER.

Who has experienced this? Advice please!!
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by jetwonder(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
calm down e go show. na your bank the delay
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
jetwonder:
calm down e go show. na your bank the delay

Thank you for your response brother. Abeg clear me well... You done go through the process before? And how long e been take?

Na fear or "after 7 working days" make me dey para, you know as this bank matters be
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by jetwonder(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
1xInvestor:

Thank you for your response brother. Abeg clear me well... You done go through the process before? And how long e been take?

Na fear or "after 7 working days" make me dey para, you know as this bank matters be
3 to 4 hours time e go show
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
jetwonder:
3 to 4 hours time e go show

Okay, thank you.

I done go sleep, hoping to see my alert when I wake grin
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by 1xInvestor: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just received my alert grin Thank you 1xbet and OPAY

It's nice doing business with you grin
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by jetwonder(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
1xInvestor:

Okay, thank you.
I done go sleep, hoping to see my alert when I wake grin
congrats!

1 Like

Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by Assurance20(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please, I deposited via Opay to my 1xbet, but trying to withdraw, its saying I must withdraw via same details I deposited with, but I don't see Opay as withdrawal option
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by Zaharia: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
One more reason to check the policy before start betting ...
Assurance20:
Please, I deposited via Opay to my 1xbet, but trying to withdraw, its saying I must withdraw via same details I deposited with, but I don't see Opay as withdrawal option
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by O1tni: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
discuss the issue with the customer care
Assurance20:
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by Bushaga: 4:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Assurance20:

Please how did u sort this out
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by Jedtam: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Bushaga:

Please how did u sort this out
Withdraw into any normal bank account. It will go through.
Re: Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? by IxBet(m): 10:18am On Mar 20
We would like to remind you of the important provisions of our rules regarding the process of withdrawing funds from our bookmaker. According to our rules, amounts can only be withdrawn using the method you used to fund your account. If you have used multiple methods to top up, we give preference to the one you used most frequently. This warning is intended to ensure the security of your account and prevent the possibility of withdrawals to third-party wallets.

If for any reason you want to use a different withdrawal method, for example due to loss of access to the previous method, you will need to top up your account with any amount through the new method and place bets of at least your initial deposit with odds of at least 1.1 . After this, we ask you to contact us by email at security-en@1xbet-team.com to confirm the use of the new withdrawal method.

We make every effort to ensure the safety and confidence of our clients, and are ready to provide the necessary assistance in this process.

Sincerely,
1xbet team

(1) (Reply)

Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 / Summit International Investment Group (Edo Mini Importer) / Making 500k And Above From Importation of Customised Flash Drive And Other Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.