Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

1ya4ga5's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ya4ga5's Profile / 1ya4ga5's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 1ya4ga5: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
cjrane:
[/s]

Dude STOP lying!

Ugwuanyi has NEVER started any estate in Enugu except in Nsukaa! Shame on you for claiming Heliu or even Jedidiah as Ugwuanyi's estates. Yes, he was Governor when they were built. But what was his contribution in helping land acquisition of even providing access roads for new developers to come to Enugu? == ZERO!

Tomorrow, i can also see Buhari claiming he built the estates in Enugu because he was President when people built it to address housing deficit and he contributed ZERO to the effort to make it happen. Look at the NEW Estates in ESHDC website and tell me how many fully owned Government ones have come into reality since Ugwuanyi's tenure?
http://eshdc.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMma5w7oxks
This is the greatest height of ignorance... Ugwuanyi will do the highest number of estate projects in the history of Enugu as he has already started...say what u know

1 Like

Politics / Re: Never Seen View Of Enugu City From The Hill Top (photos). by 1ya4ga5: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Asquare84:
Nsukka is a sharp contradiction of this beautiful scenery how I wish nsukka is like this
It depends on when last u were in Nsukka... it's no more behind

1 Like

Politics / Re: Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu by 1ya4ga5: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
PureGoldh:

Nwanne...am from Nsukka....Ukehe to be precise

But I like saying the truth against all odds...even Nsukka indigenes don't like him...he is not doing any work in Enugu State
Speak for ur self sir
Politics / Re: Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu by 1ya4ga5: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I am a witness to most of these projects.

Ugwuanyi might not be the best but surely not the worst. This is what I know.

Most critics do not know that Enugu does not start and end in the city.

A lot of neglected rural dwellers exists who ere remembered in his administration.

All I ask him to do again is to construct flyover bridge in Enugu and Nsukka at strategic places.
Don't mind them...they stay in their parlour and expect to see those projects and the money spent...Any traveler knows Ugwuanyi has done better than almost governors in Nigeria...That road leading to Eha amufu college of education alone is a massive stuff...I almost injured inside bus going through that road...They think it ends in Enugu city...
Travel / Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by 1ya4ga5: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
AreaFada2:
Those who call Benin City village make una come see o. Independent Africapolis don rubbish una again o.

It's even our kilt and kin Ezechima people that made SE show up at all.

Then Eko by Edo founders led the pack. Our Ikwerre people complete it in Port-Harcourt. I can see why all the envy. Chai! In a very short few years Benin Prince Iginuwa people of Warri will be up there too. I can see where all the hatred comes from.

Greatness spreads like seeds from a Great tree. No lies or propaganda can cover it.

gregyboy
ghostwon
Etinosa
Very empty... There's nothing in Benin...The Igbo spirit made PH,Onitsha and Lagos
Travel / Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by 1ya4ga5: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Indonesia city even more urbanized than New York?
It is not most urbanized but built up.
Onitsha is a tiny city established by the Binis that is not expanding as it should.It is a very old city which had failed to grow and gain more land like Ibadan.
Onitsha is only 52 square km while Ibadan is 3,080 square km.Onitsha is just about 5 GRAs in Ibadan.We have seen this demographia thing before sha.
Established by Binis? U guys have big problem�... People were in onitsha before the bini empire was born
Nairaland / General / Re: Little-known Facts About The Nigerian Civil War by 1ya4ga5: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
Soyinka went to ojukwu to avert a suicide mission. Our Igbo brothers see yoruba as their arch ~ enemy. Dr Samuel Aluko warned Ojukwu he refused, Awolowo told him, the Biafra did not have the capacity to fight Nigerian Army. He, by sheer foolhardiness, sacrificed his people on the altar of stupidity. Awolowo protected Igbo interest in Yorubaland during the war. Now the children of the Biafra will not allow neither Yoruba to rest on earth nor Awolowo in the beyond. There is God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
U're a MuMu not to know that a Pogrom was on before the main war... Igbo Pogrom in the North caused the war MuMu

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.