Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Future Of NAIRALAND - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Future Of NAIRALAND (657 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of NAIRALAND by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Greetings to you all Nairalanders.
I could say i do have a prediction for this company because am not just seeing it as a forum.
The future of this Forum is beyond human knowledge.
I would say that someday Nairaland will be a great company. Am not saying its not a company already, but will someday become an outstanding one.
I will not like to compare by saying they will become like google or microsoft but i would rather say that they will become more than those companies.
I couldnt compare because comparism wont improve us but rather impare us.
Those companies do have their own failures and limit but their failures and limit will become our own success and acheivement. The sky will be our limit.
In every dream their is always a goal but when failure arises the goal becomes unacheived.
Thank God the whole thing started as a forum and has the capability of controlling large amount of data.
One thing i know with this forum is discipline. Doing dynamic things is not just enough but discipline.
Discipline must be implimented in all aspect of this COMPANY.
Please all Nairalanders, it is not just enough for us to glance through this forum and leave but let us also have a future for this COMPANY. I have a future for it so what about you?
Let us have your mind.
Please do so, that we may be proud of this COMPANY one day.
Its a matter of co-operation. Let us work together as a team.
The greatest acheivement is in team work.
Our weakness is not our focus because they are not an excuse.
We have a strenght. I believe bro Seun will understand that better. Let that remain a mystry. Because what people know they destroy but what they dont know they call names.
Am not emphasising on spiritual aspect of it but let the natural be put into details.
Please lets talk with the wisdom of Solomon. Although when the Lamb talks the wolves were sometimes permited.
You are welcome in the name of the Lord.
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by zeroshadow: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by fleps(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
novsmusic:
All i want is to beat nairaland with my own concept..you can join my team to know more.

hahahaha! Typical Nigerian.
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by moderatorr: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2014
novsmusic:
All i want is to beat nairaland with my own concept..you can join my team to know more.
Concentrate on beating your own concept with your own concept.
Life be like Jamb exam, its a different question paper type for everyone, no try copy.

(1) (Reply)

"Is It True That Voguepay Was Recognized With The Award Of Best Internet Payment / How Has Google Freezone, Facebook Zero N Twitter Zero Been For You? / I Need A Verified Google Adsense Account Urgently. I'm Willing To Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.