Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread (742 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Who Else Is Seeing "How I Met Your Mother"? / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Emperorking20(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
I know the series has ended alright embarassed God I miss it.. However, let's talk about it, the characters and most importantly how it ended..
Personally for me, the ending was drab angry I mean Ted and Robin again.. I felt bad about that..
And who was your favourite character? Mine was Barney Stinson, man! That guy was Le-gen-da-ry!!! grin

What do you think? Share Opinions grin

1 Like

Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Priceless24(f): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
My favorite character was Barney as well, and I didn't see the sense in he and Robin getting married. I think Robin was the worst character for me, she couldn't make up her mind about anything even if her life depended on it.

And Ted and Robin finally ending up together.... I need to smack the person who wrote the ending.

Lily and Marshall...next on my list after Barney
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
legen wait for it dary.

barney stinson and ted mosby faithfuls.
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Emperorking20(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Priceless24:
My favorite character was Barney as well, and I didn't see the sense in he and Robin getting married. I think Robin was the worst character for me, she couldn't make up her mind about anything even if her life depended on it.

And Ted and Robin finally ending up together.... I need to smack the person who wrote the ending.

Lily and Marshall...next on my list after Barney
Wow! We think so alike.. Lily and Marshall are d next on my list too, then Ted.. I don't like Robin.. Horrible writing, the ending that is.. sad
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Emperorking20(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2014
phantonce:
legen wait for it dary.

barney stinson and ted mosby faithfuls.
Yeah! I totally forgot d wait for it part.. Cool.. How was d ending for you?
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Emperorking20(m): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2014
I also hated the fact Ted's wife had to die angry horrible terrible writing IMO!
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by armadeo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emperorking20:
I also hated the fact Ted's wife had to die angry horrible terrible writing IMO!

Did u notice how the ending appeared rushed
I think they had issues with continuation hence they rushed its end.

One of my favs....

Make I go iron my dress. Suiting up today grin
Re: How I Met Your Mother Fan/discussion Thread by Emperorking20(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2014
armadeo:

Did u notice how the ending appeared rushed
I think they had issues with continuation hence they rushed its end.

One of my favs....

Make I go iron my dress. Suiting up today grin
Yeah! It had to be rushed. Still not an excuse for pairing upTed and Robin again. "Suit up" bro.. Its going to be Le-gen-dary!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards 2015 / Why Can Tekno New Pana Video Be Rated One Of The Best So Far In 2016? / So, They Say This Video Of Fair Lady Dancing Half Naked At A Strip Club Is Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.